Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed (51675 Views)

I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by lokho(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2020
Because he'll still use our money to repair it...

Alágbárí
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Mathantics: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2020
kaylardz:
Can someone tell me d offence of Tinubu dat makes Ibo people hate him dis much?
cos I'm sure he's not as corrupt as Theodor orji , orji kalu , okorocha and Uba brothers.

Theordor Orji will never escape justice from Igbo people.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by kalmebad(f): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2020
kaylardz:
Can someone tell me d offence of Tinubu dat makes Ibo people hate him dis much?
cos I'm sure he's not as corrupt as Theodor orji , orji kalu , okorocha and Uba brothers.

I said shut up...unfortunate product...how do you know who is Ibo..how do you differentiate... gullible irritant. We applaud evil so much in this country..most youths r worse than our leaders.

Let's condem evil regardless who...why don't we start seeing ourselves as one. The Ibos never applaud Richard..he was hated more than he was loved and they never allowed his son in-law to win the governorship election. Let's open our eyes to realities before we r blinded with hatred...

So one u and ur generation will continue to live in perpetual poverty until u embrace peace and truth...only your way out of ur miserable life

One love.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Adexxx39: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2020
But let us reason something, is not that police can not stop those rioter and looters, police did not want bloodshed of innocent old women, old men and young people whom engaged in looting government and private property because no teargas to dispatch the crowd. If police use life ammunition what happened in lekki toll gate would have again and they will said that police kill innocent people.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Willie007: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2020
surgical:
pride and ambition will not allow him

He has forgotten that pride goes before a fall
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Willie007: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2020
Adexxx39:
But let us reason something, is not that police can not stop those rioter and looters, police did not want bloodshed of innocent old women, old men and young people whom engaged in looting government and private property because no teargas to dispatch the crowd. If police use life ammunition what happened in lekki toll gate would have again and they will said that police kill innocent people.

What happen to using rubber bullets
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by GTsure: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2020
If he had prior knowledge that these two offices were going to be attacked, why is he not in the know that armless protesters would be shot and who gave the orders?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by fujirice: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2020
kokoA:
Nigeria Army don suffer.. Imagine a private citizen claiming he could have deployed soldiers to protect his private business if he wished shocked shocked
This is exactly what they have reduced our military to.
I thought Mr President is the only C-in-C of our armed forces?
What is really going on in Nigeria for God’s sake?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by emapeteum(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2020
His Presidential ambition is over. Nigerians are becoming smarter, wiser and can tell fake leaders with empty promises
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Eddygre8(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2020
The truth can not be hidden for long
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by baby124: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2020
gbengaeed:
...Now his daughter in-law is an igbo lady, and must time you people will be shouting Tinubu hate igbos. hypocrite everywhere.
Go and check now. You think I am lying? She’s Lebanese and Igbo
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Miniso:
slave agent spotted.. angry, there is no bigger picture here.. who ordered those military men to shoot, tinubu will never be the president of nigeria Never!!!!, Both the hausa's doesn't like him same with igbo's.. neither does the fulani's....he shud continue with his slavery in lagos.

South East people again
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Omezif(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Nothing like life of somebody, don't kill. Any body that engaged in shedding blood of somebody is offending God by disobeying him.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by 2016v2017: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ratedgang:
The best thing for Tinubu to do now is to just keep calm or start condemning the ills of this government.
he won't. if he tries,the cabals at Aso Rock will open the case file of the murder of Folunsho Williams
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Uzi11enzo: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
ibedun:

Your father in nnewi bastard !!!!

Go back to your rotten homeland

your mom is the queen of all bastards fagg*t ass!. you really should get the f*ck outta nairaland mate. you're a disgrace to nature, alongside your generation.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by 2016v2017: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
surgical:
pride and ambition will not allow him

he's ambitious
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Zakarara(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Not to protect just the structures. How about those working for u? If they were burnt to ashes nko! Yeyecious reasoning.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Advision: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Friend22:

Falling?
Na you dey fall am?!
Faceless people like always come online to mouth rubbish because jealousy will soon destroy the little pride you have

You're a big fool, if it's not a faceless forum, do you want to beat me? I guess you're one of his thugs, better go and find something better to do with your life
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by bejeria101(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Apc zombies i thought it wasn't your zaddy that owns TVC?

YOUR stupidity in defending this criminals is legendary.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by General00025: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
To avoid bloodshed, chai�. You're really a good man with a kind heart but can I tell you this, you and your generation will suffer for 600years. BEAST�
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by openuniversity5: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asiwaju that did not show up to calm the protesters he claimed to be a leader during then, it's now he's talking, is that one a real Asiwaju?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Acidosis(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
VaselineCrew:

This is the corruption sane Nigerians are fighting against, yet you see nothing wrong with it.

Why should a regular citizens have the power to summon the army?

Even Amazon and Facebook CEOs don't have the power to summon the U.S army.

But of course in the corruption capital of the world, 5k will get you soldiers with arms at your beck and call.

Your analysis is wrong. As a citizen of Nigeria, I have the rights to call the Nigerian Police Force to shoot at sight anyone that threatens to take my life or destroy my property.

It is your right as a citizen to call the police or the army. Tinubu said he did not call the police/army even though he was alerted prior to the attack.

I wouldn't do that if I were in his shoes. That's my point.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by VaselineCrew: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Acidosis:

Your analysis is wrong. As a citizen of Nigeria, I have the rights to call the Nigerian Police Force to shoot at sight anyone that threatens to take my life or destroy my property.

It is your right as a citizen to call the police or the army. Tinubu said he did not call the police/army even though he was alerted prior to the attack.

I wouldn't do that if I were in his shoes. That's my point.

I see the way you cleverly snuck the army in there, mtcheew

of course every citizen has the right to call the police, duuuuuuuuuhhh!

We are talking about if citizens have the right to call in the army.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Lagoon0: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
sarrki:
Akanbi mamikan

We will never betray you

You have never ruled there states before

It’s envy that will kill them

We are not atowunriwa

We didn’t pay for transport to get to Lagos

We weren’t Lagos by just by birth

Lagos is our ancestral home

The tinubus , jibril Martins my paternal grandfather, the eletus both Iwase and edibo, kosoko, dosunmu , olusi and many more

Eko onibaje
So you be Lagos indigene. To hell with your opinion I can tell you're from eko or awori because epe and badagry won't type or praise tinubu.
Tinubu is robbing Lagos. Two Ogun state man as governor and deputy.
Let him do his normal business and leave us alone
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Acidosis(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
VaselineCrew:

I see the way you cleverly snuck the army in there, mtcheew

of course every citizen has the right to call the police, duuuuuuuuuhhh!

We are talking about if citizens have the right to call in the army.

You have the right to call in the army. Northerners do this a lot. If the Lekki shooting is referred to as massacre of harmless civilans, then we shouldn't be hypocrites. Those guys that invaded TVC, BRT, Lagos High Court, etc are terrorists.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by VaselineCrew: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Acidosis:

You have the right to call in the army. Northerners do this a lot. If the Lekki shooting is referred to as massacre of harmless civilans, then we shouldn't be hypocrites. Those guys that invaded TVC, BRT, Lagos High Court, etc are terrorists.

If Nigeria were not some banana republic, were people can defecate on the highway while police drive by, then private citizens would not be able to call the army.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Gandollaar(f): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
sarrki:
Akanbi mamikan

We will never betray you

You have never ruled there states before

It’s envy that will kill them

We are not atowunriwa

We didn’t pay for transport to get to Lagos

We weren’t Lagos by just by birth

Lagos is our ancestral home

The tinubus , jibril Martins my paternal grandfather, the eletus both Iwase and edibo, kosoko, dosunmu , olusi and many more

Eko onibaje
Tinubu is not even from Lagos State. That's the reason why Kunle Poly and his gang took a hit at him for usurping their birthright.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Gandollaar(f): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
goatandyam:
Which means you have the power/connection to request for soldiers or police to do your bidding if you want.

Which now means you also have the power/connection to invite the soldiers for the lekki shootings if you want.

Good one
Let him keep talking, his mouth would soon put him in trouble.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by stoneaustin(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
IreneJane:

For lagos to be attractive and small london to some tribe today , Tinubu ASIWAJU OF LAGOS STILL THE MAIN REASON. JAGABAN, OMO OLODO IDE , AKANBI

WHY DO THIS TRIBE TRYING TO TURN US AGAINST EACH OTHER... THEY ARE FULL OF LIES , POLITICAL PROPAGANDA, ALMOST THEIR BIG WIGS CANT EVEN TOY WITH JAGABAN CAP NOT TO TALK OF JAGABAN HIMSELF.

That small money wey them give you go soon finish!!
Mumu!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Gandollaar(f): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Focktot:
He didn't have the power to commence Operation crocodile smile 5 which army started that day.

We know what happened in crocodile smile 1 to 4

Yes, he has the right to request military to protect his private property.
Military don suffer I swear. No wonder they have become ragtag scared to death about bandits
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by omoharry(f): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
It will be hard for APC to retain Lagos beyond 2023...Do need logo, flyer or banner..contact me now for nice designs...get my contact from signature now
Apc will still retain Lagos ..by 2023, frayed nerve would have been calmed and Lagosians would have moved on. Though the memory of the dark Tuesday will always be in their mind.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Gandollaar(f): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
walefresh3:
I pity my igbo people. I don dey tell them make them commot mourt for tinubu matter. the campaign don change hand. tinubu don dey gain symperty from grassroots. so 2023 dey very sure for him. but make you naa no use you naa head carry wahala for Lagos. make you naa stay clear from Lagos politics
Stop regurgitating!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.