Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest (37083 Views)

Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock / 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) / Tunde Bakare: Police Nearly Shot Me Dead During Ali Must Go Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Ovayah: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Access03(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:

Former Lagos Governor Sir Otedolas son... I bet he barely went to have fun at the Ali must go protest as a 16 year old
His father became the Governor in 1991.
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Access03(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
olajizz01:
PDP and otedola of subsidies are not different from those in power now,they even worst during their 16yrs.

Truly, some of you guy hidden under Endsars to fight your political enemy in which you are no different,even,I can never trust any third forces that emerged as a results of this protest talk less useless PDP and APC.
Thank you. Those that got beaten black & blue in 2019 elections later crept in, and hijacked the peaceful protests across the nation.
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Truthfulguy10: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
SoBright101:
I hate when government ask youths to come negotiate. Negotiate what? Do anyone has to negotiate about good governance? All we are saying is make Nigeria habitable for everyone not only the political class and their family.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They operates mostly in the midnight.

I believe u

U are right bro
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Lagoon0: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
naiirablog1:

Let's be friends.
Boss I loyal cool

You know sey this na anonymous forum. And I don dey receive treat from some People over other issues .
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Eriokanmi: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jabioro:
We all felt the same way ...I joined Babagida must go 1989 and Abiola mandate must restore, civil society of Nigeria..I struggled with NADCO to regained power from the devil back to devourers..Here we are again my children had started the same way..
I participated actively in June 12 struggle. Aluta continua

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by subcbouy: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Femi Otedola is a Capitalist in a very Corrupt, Rotten System
F.O arranged for Canadian prostitutes that wanted to Cast him to be taken to detention and were tortured till they cooperated and were sent back to their own country
F.O is a beneficiary of the very Corrupt, inept, mismanaged System, remember when he "donated" ₦200M to the library during Obasanjo's regime? I could go on and on.

Plenty Flatbeds 46 tonnes, and 30 Tonnes DumpTrucks needed for Long term Hire/lease. If you have it pls Click Signature or See Profile
You are also part of the corrupt system. Haven't you steal, paid bribery, over other illicit activities?
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by shonepa(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Where did u see anything relating to university in d article?

jerseyboy:
Femi, this one na lie sha. First you were too young to be in University.
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by GreaterFuture(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
subcbouy:
I am also part of the corrupt system. Haven't I stolen, paid bribery, over other illicit activities?
Excuse me, who are you and who are you talking to?
What kind of Crazy Accusation is that? Edit your post now
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by blowjohn(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Wetin concern Ali with this matter?
No be only ali
Na Ali and Simbi
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Philadelphia: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
"Ali must go".

The same Ali that is customs boss now.

Shameless government
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by subcbouy: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Excuse me, who are you and who are you talking to? What kind of Crazy Accusation is that? Edit your post now
Ode!
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Nonsense Hypocrites

If you have Bullion Vans For Sale, See profile or click siggy
Tinubu, is that you?
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by SoBright101: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
You know how to get the pictures. Did you ask Sanwoolu the pictures of the two dead he confirmed. Your question is not for me.

SmartyPants:

lol!!

Why not post the real pics then?
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by SoBright101: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Do you mean we have to negotiate before social amenities could be provided, what happens to the past ASUU, NLC and all other negotiations. Is like you are not a Nigerian.

Basicend:

Bros,

Dialogue and negotiation is the only way forward.

You youths are always filled with aggression, energy about everything.

There has to be critical analysis of the state of both parties I.e govt and the youths, its always far better than destruction and violence.
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by stagger: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Philadelphia:
"Ali must go".

The same Ali that is customs boss now.

Shameless government

Oga, you are wrong.

Col (Dr) Ahmadu Ali was the PDP NWC Chairman under OBJ. In 1978 he was Minister of Education under the same OBJ.
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Samabu07(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jabioro:
We all felt the same way ...I joined Babagida must go 1989 and Abiola mandate must restore, civil society of Nigeria..I struggled with NADCO to regained power from the devil back to devourers..Here we are again my children had started the same way..
Respect to you. Indeed, you paid your dues. It is a honour to read about you.
Aluta Continua!!!
I was banned by Nairaland bots last night. The bots are very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by calcal: 1:14am On Oct 27, 2020
1. Emergency Survival Safety Respiratory Gas Mask Goggles &2 Dual Protection Filter - on ebay $20

2. Hard Hat SL Series Cap Style Job Site Safety Construction Worker Pink. - on ebay $9

for now, buy and keep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University / Zachary Maduka Beheaded In His Home, Killers Take Away Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.