Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again (29424 Views)

Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Mycoin(m): 7:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Anyone burning police stations, torching BRT buses and private cars, setting courts ablaze, looting Shoprite and Palaces, barricading the road and extorting road users is EVERYTHING that is wrong with the youth of this country.

You are the reason the Movement may fail.

#truthissacred
Selah.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by ello29(m): 7:44am On Oct 26, 2020
Wetin PDP do You....they are not even in power. You have forgotten they vote for APC because they want to vote out PDP
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by jrusky(m): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2020
Iyabo its easy said than done. Such decision you don't loud it you take it private and personal because I can bet you now the old demons will now target you with cash and gifts to swallow your words in their favour infact they can even make you election ambassador or even choose you as election commissioner shit to make uou deny your ststement. They are evil.

These people are demons this job should be done silently by all Nigeria youths turning against them at the poll and then jump to the street and chase them out by fire by force.

We've just showed them we are not dounced as they thought, the next one will be brutal if they still carry on these way.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by CodeTemplar: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2020
SoBright101:
This is what we have been advocating all this while. Nigerian youths should understand that APC is PDP, PDP is APC. Same old corrupt people that keep innocent Nigerians impoverished. Let's wake up from our slumber, enough is enough. Those heartless people who benefits from corruption would have different view.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They operates mostly in the midnight. They have no resting time until they are able to convince their oppressors.
Nonsense. Let her return all the proceeds of her support for APC and PDP like that man in the bible Jesus asked to return all he made fraudulently. Repentance without restitution is painful.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Exjoker(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2020
This kind of decisions are far better than protest. Let all youth come out in mass to vote and protect our vote comes 2023.
We can bring about the change we desire with just our PVC without killing or destroying anything....
God help us all...
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Pennykeyz(m): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2020
You people just waking up, i stopped voting simce the first i had when i just clocked 18 years, i am now 37...am yet to see a party with integrity, loyal to the peole,
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by TONIOI: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2020
Who send u message before ?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Skymason20(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2020
I not only stop voting PDP and APC , I will not votr 50+ candidate again .. failure
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2020
baby124:
Same here. I did the same, never again. I regret and I am sorry for those who lost their lives. If my comments in any way made anybody vote for any candidate from these bunch of inhuman creatures parading a fake democracy.
.... For Niaja ! Must of our Politicians are recycled Politicians ! Any new party you go you most see them either back stage or front stage ! grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by dave234(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2020
HeWrites:
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo on Sunday vowed never to support any politician from the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The mother of two also said even if her family member was running for a post under the aforementioned parties she won’t vote for such person.

Who ask you to vote for any party,you think that your vote is valuable, stop saying nonsense, ikoko ti o rope o in o je at a,now you get dirty mouth to say something's.

https://twitter.com/IYSexxy/status/1320417878311641089?s=20

Iyabo has been a part of the #EndSARS protest against police brutality and bad governance

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Okoroawusa: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2020
Ok we have heard...

K'anyi n'aga n'ubi k'oka n'aka.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Josywhyte: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2020
The only thing i've never done in this naija is to vote for any politician. Why will i leave my comfort zone to go vote for criminals,vampires,killers,and savages? Can't and will never do even if you're my brother
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by paul61777: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Same here! Apc and pdp are different side of same coin!Bunch of self serving thieves and sadists !
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2020
obembet:
Only Animals will still support and defend them. Some fools here are still defending this wicked government despite the clear evidence. Thier useless president has never address press for once.. Cos he's fake. Buhari can never talk for 10min.

Dont be like Buhari with no brains. We are talking about both parties recycling.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by chukwuoke(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2020
You know see your eye, when you and your fellow put Bubu on that seat,refuse listing to us bubu was not educated you were blind folded by money. Take your statement to theater house. And close the buche.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Bakin3(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Alright.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2020
SUPPORT! SAI SUPPORT! grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Omoslim26: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2020
Incognito403:
Ipodians will be confused now.

Their definition of bad politicians is Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu and PMB. All politicians in the potopoto region are saints. They neither loot nor kill. Even the wannabe VP who has been caught funding and police brutality is a saint on Ipob dictionary.

So when they see a post that insults both APC and PDP, they're in confusion. They don't know whether to comment positively or negatively.

As you can see, they've resorted to calling the woman a prostitute.

But if she was insulting APC only they'll be shouting leave the messenger and tackle the message.

Bloody hypocrites.

angry angry angry

You are the only one sounding absolutely confused here bcus the last time we checked Ipob has been proscribed already even in Igboland
its obvious that you are just looking for who will masturbate with you on your usual igbo vs yoruba and other forms of tribal hate and bullcrap you and your likes cant live without

shun bigotry it makes people sound stupid
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by bluefilm: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2020
Yeah right...

But what if they change party?

Because I'm sure people like Dino dem go don dey make such plans already.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by nograv: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2020
Incognito403:
Ipodians will be confused now.

Their definition of bad politicians is Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu and PMB. All politicians in the potopoto region are saints. They neither loot nor kill. Even the wannabe VP who has been caught funding and police brutality is a saint on Ipob dictionary.

So when they see a post that insults both APC and PDP, they're in confusion. They don't know whether to comment positively or negatively.

As you can see, they've resorted to calling the woman a prostitute.

But if she was insulting APC only they'll be shouting leave the messenger and tackle the message.

Bloody hypocrites.

angry angry angry

What does IPOB have to do with the fact that PDP and APC are both the same? ( Useless and corrupt )
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by 8stargeneral: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Na today en clear for Ur eye...u go still support dem.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Passionate1(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Una just dey wake up. . .now u are conscious of it. .shame!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Solatium(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2020
HeWrites:
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo on Sunday vowed never to support any politician from the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The mother of two also said even if her family member was running for a post under the aforementioned parties she won’t vote for such person.

https://twitter.com/IYSexxy/status/1320417878311641089?s=20

Iyabo has been a part of the #EndSARS protest against police brutality and bad governance

Make sure you returned all the appearance and non appearance fee too.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by dapsoneh: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2020
She should also stop collecting money from APC sugar daddies
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by KosyJerry(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2020
Who cares? Madam, face your family
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by orgylover: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2020
who is this whor e abeg?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by JokeAdeleke: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer on board the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message
To the Whatsapp contact on the signature

Thank you
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by MrRegret: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2020
We know who the enemies are now.
#KILL*THE*LEADERS
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by hush15: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2020
baby124:
Same here. I did the same, never again. I regret and I am sorry for those who lost their lives. If my comments in any way made anybody vote for any candidate from these bunch of inhuman creatures parading a fake democracy.

Fair enough but what ever you, sha come out and vote and always protect your vote so that the afore mentioned parties will not deny you your votes.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2020
ovieigho:
But if Dino melaye, or Rotimi amaechi contest under the new party you’ll vote for them?

Nigerians don’t even know APC or PDP is just an acronym but the same recycling of fools....

Now Desmond Elliot have heard you right and will contest under new party entirely grin

N.B what we need in Nigeria is to abolish entirely the 1999 constitution

Exactly. That constitution is total rubbish
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by fubsy: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2020
We are now awake.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2020
OfficialAwol:
The problem is not party but candidates.

I'm sure the parties would be more careful than to president crooks, going forward.

The problem is still the party and the people in it as well. If a party presents one clean man the many corrupt ones who outnumber the good ones will not allow him progress or help the people. Why do you think they insist on installing their own proteges?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together / 2face Idibia Becomes Glo Ambassador (Photo) / Iyanya Joins Temple Company, Now Part Of Don Jazzy In New Management Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.