Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again (29429 Views)

Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by fubsy: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2020
ovieigho:
But if Dino melaye, or Rotimi amaechi contest under the new party you’ll vote for them?

Nigerians don’t even know APC or PDP is just an acronym but the same recycling of fools....

Now Desmond Elliot have heard you right and will contest under new party entirely grin

N.B what we need in Nigeria is to abolish entirely the 1999 constitution
Desmond Elliot? Who disclosed the constituent he represents during the Edo election? Vote for him?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2020
SoBright101:
This is what we have been advocating all this while. Nigerian youths should understand that APC is PDP, PDP is APC. Same old corrupt people that keep innocent Nigerians impoverished. Let's wake up from our slumber, enough is enough. Those heartless people who benefits from corruption would have different view.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They operates mostly in the midnight. They have no resting time until they are able to convince their oppressors.
Baba! Nigerian youth are more corrupt than the useless old men in power. Give a Nigerian any opportunity to hold any political office UNDER ANY PLATFORM (PARTY) and see his corrupt tendency. Our leaders are the matching reflection of our own self.We all are corrupt minded (both the MASSES and the ELITE). I weak for this country. Nigerians still have a long way to go.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by abidem4real: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2020
HeWrites:
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo on Sunday vowed never to support any politician from the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The mother of two also said even if her family member was running for a post under the aforementioned parties she won’t vote for such person.

https://twitter.com/IYSexxy/status/1320417878311641089?s=20

Iyabo has been a part of the #EndSARS protest against police brutality and bad governance

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by tidoabdul(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2020
u benefited from them,cause some of them are ur boyfriends......
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Samuels90: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2020
Incognito403:
Ipodians will be confused now.

Their definition of bad politicians is Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu and PMB. All politicians in the potopoto region are saints. They neither loot nor kill. Even the wannabe VP who has been caught funding and police brutality is a saint on Ipob dictionary.

So when they see a post that insults both APC and PDP, they're in confusion. They don't know whether to comment positively or negatively.

As you can see, they've resorted to calling the woman a prostitute.

But if she was insulting APC only they'll be shouting leave the messenger and tackle the message.

Bloody hypocrites.

angry angry angry
grin grin Funny
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by olayiwola72(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2020
Ebere044:

Dont be like Buhari with no brains. We are talking about both parties recycling.

Speak for yourself bro
Is it by force to mock people’s post
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by PupsyDD(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2020
Funny thing is that these same people u are trying to avoid will still find there way into the new party. May God help us
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by sim37(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
obembet:
Only Animals will still support and defend them. Some fools here are still defending this wicked government despite the clear evidence. Thier useless president has never address press for once.. Cos he's fake. Buhari can never talk for 10min.

anyone benefiting from this government will never see anything wrong even if it's obvious
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Mars16(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Both give non-existing democracy in their hearts.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
jidamsel43:
I will quote you in 2023 because I know one Alhaji would've convinced you to change your mind

I was going to ask, shebi she’s not the one they say Ambode bought house for or I have mixed her up with another Yoruba actress?

Elections are simple, in your local government the person they are showing you: is he a criminal or a worker? In your state elections the person they are showing you is he a criminal or worker? In the federal elections, the person they are showing you is he a criminal or worker? Where did they come from? Who sponsored them to stand for position? What is their mandate? Have they fulfilled any mandate before? Where are their family members? What type of human beings are they?

No Nigerian is a stranger but when we allow shine shine and money to blind our senses we cannot blame anyone else for the result.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by thinkmoney(m): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
baby124:
Same here. I did the same, never again. I regret and I am sorry for those who lost their lives. If my comments in any way made anybody vote for any candidate from these bunch of inhuman creatures parading a fake democracy.
It's good u regrets and even have the courage to say this publicly. I see a lot of people even shared ur comment, I suspect they feel the same way too.
But it's sad that we learn slowly in Nigeria. I supported Buhari in his first tenure, but I got to see the failure of his style and policy in those first four years and I quickly learned and denounced him.
Don't be surprised, alot of people have still not learned
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by euniselfyahoo: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
All of them are birds of the same feathers. #EndNigeria
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by SoBright101: 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
How do you think it all started? Is it not the old people in government that created poverty, they would later buy the conscience of an hungry youth leader. Let the Government start punishing corrupt politicians and see drastic changes in our society

UtuokeAlcoholic:

Baba! Nigerian youth are more corrupt than the useless old men in power. Give a Nigerian any opportunity to hold any political office UNDER ANY PLATFORM (PARTY) and see his corrupt tendency. Our leaders are the matching reflection of our own self.We all are corrupt minded (both the MASSES and the ELITE). I weak for this country. Nigerians still have a long way to go.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by SoBright101: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Have you asked the corrupt politicians who created poverty in the first place to return the proceeds of their corrupt practices?

CodeTemplar:
Nonsense. Let her return all the proceeds of her support for APC and PDP like that man in the bible Jesus asked to return all he made fraudulently. Repentance without restitution is painful.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2020
SoBright101:
How do you think it all started? Is it not the old people in government that created poverty, they would later buy the conscience of an hungry youth leader. Let the Government start punishing corrupt politicians and see drastic changes in our society

I agree with you to some extent but I would like you to understand that our leaders alone cannot bring the desired change. We the masses have to change our mindset and how we perceive things. Take for instance students mostly indulge in exam malpractice demanding for change

People that won't respect the traffic light is out there demanding change.

A man that will refuse to update his vehicle particulars but bribe a willing criminal in police, road unsafety, VIO, Nigerian army is out there demanding change.

An importer that wanted to evade duties but willing to do deals with the customs is out there demanding change.

A commuter that is willing to liter the street with remnants of his delicacies is out there demanding change.
Artisan who regularly swindle their customers are out there demanding change.

Lecturers who sleeps with his female students and forced males to pay his way through is also out there demanding change.

Trader who will increase price just on speculation is out there demanding change.

Civil servants who are building houses that, when their salaries for hundred years without them spending a kobo from it cannot build, is out there demanding change.

CSOs that are living large on grants meant to better the lot of the people and purpose for establishing them are out there demanding change.

When you look at us and our characters, you see sharp contrasts from what we demand. We are not better than those in government that we vilify regularly.

*It is a contradiction for cruel people to demand kind leaders. Be the change you demand.*

An Igbo adage says, if everyone on a street cleans their frontage, the street will be clean.
Let it begin with you.

***Copied!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by SoBright101: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2020
Solution to all these is still with government.

UtuokeAlcoholic:

I agree with you to some extent but I would like you to understand that our leaders alone cannot bring the desired change. We the masses have to change our mindset and how we perceive things. Take for instance students mostly indulge in exam malpractice demanding for change

People that won't respect the traffic light is out there demanding change.

A man that will refuse to update his vehicle particulars but bribe a willing criminal in police, road unsafety, VIO, Nigerian army is out there demanding change.

An importer that wanted to evade duties but willing to do deals with the customs is out there demanding change.

A commuter that is willing to liter the street with remnants of his delicacies is out there demanding change.
Artisan who regularly swindle their customers are out there demanding change.

Lecturers who sleeps with his female students and forced males to pay his way through is also out there demanding change.

Trader who will increase price just on speculation is out there demanding change.

Civil servants who are building houses that, when their salaries for hundred years without them spending a kobo from it cannot build, is out there demanding change.

CSOs that are living large on grants meant to better the lot of the people and purpose for establishing them are out there demanding change.

When you look at us and our characters, you see sharp contrasts from what we demand. We are not better than those in government that we vilify regularly.

*It is a contradiction for cruel people to demand kind leaders. Be the change you demand.*

An Igbo adage says, if everyone on a street cleans their frontage, the street will be clean.
Let it begin with you.

***Copied!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Incognito403:
Ipodians will be confused now.

Their definition of bad politicians is Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu and PMB. All politicians in the potopoto region are saints. They neither loot nor kill. Even the wannabe VP who has been caught funding and police brutality is a saint on Ipob dictionary.

So when they see a post that insults both APC and PDP, they're in confusion. They don't know whether to comment positively or negatively.

As you can see, they've resorted to calling the woman a prostitute.

But if she was insulting APC only they'll be shouting leave the messenger and tackle the message.

Bloody hypocrites.

angry angry angry
Wetin concern IPOB with this post? You're slowly going mad but you don't seem to know
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Incognito403: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Wetin concern IPOB with this post? You're slowly going mad but you don't seem to know

Nnamdi is mad
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2020
Incognito403:

Nnamdi is mad
And you're mad too. You're displaying one of the classic signs of schizophrenia; you're hallucinating. You're seeing things that aren't there. I'll advise you see a psychiatrist as soon as possible
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Incognito403: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

And you're mad too. You're displaying one of the classic signs of schizophrenia; you're hallucinating. You're seeing things that aren't there. I'll advise you see a psychiatrist as soon as possible

Says a bloody propagandist.

Based on your definition of madness, all of you fake news peddlers should be in the white house now.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:42am On Oct 27, 2020
Incognito403:

Says a bloody propagandist.

Based on your definition of madness, all of you fake news peddlers should be in the white house now.
WTF are you talking about?
Your case is even worse than I thought! You need to go to Yaba left before you run stark raving mad
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by Incognito403: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

[s]WTF are you talking about?
Your case is even worse than I thought! You need to go to Yaba left before you run stark raving mad[/s]

Done and dusted.

angry
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by OyinO: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Jakemedg:

Okay what if another political party is created and the same people from both parties defect to this new party , what has now changed?
Absolutely nothing

This same politicians can as well hijack another political party

It depends on the group who is creating and championing the cause of that creation. If they're strong-willed and fully dedicated, they won't allow corrupt elements of polythiefcal jingoism to infiltrate their ranks and files. It is the cross carpeting strategy allowed by the old crooks that have resulted in the importation and adulteration of one political party by members of another defunct and corrupted political group.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Will Never Support APC, PDP Politicians Again by PremierGuy(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2020
We shall see 2023 is just around the corner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Released By Nigerian Army / Korede Bello's Beloved Tour In Mali: Fans Cry As Mavins Star Performs (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Speaks On CNN About ‘Lionheart’ Acquisition By Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.