Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration (29123 Views)

SA Seizes Mercedes From Mbuso Moloi Who Looted Groceries During The Riots / 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim / [VIDEO] Tailor Weeps As Her Shop Is Destroyed During Stay At Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by pepperdemzombie: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

I totally agree with u ... But I also dare you natural born cowards to do your worst!!
Your people said it is witch hunting, now you are giving out yourself. People who hide under cover to perpetuate evil are what?
A man who cannot even attend his parents' burial but boasting from another country is a what?
People who cannot dare nor confront James Nwafor are what? They prefer to flee to become fugitives, now attacking host in disguise?
Natural born cowards indeed!

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

There is nothing irresponsible about the statement.. Infact he hit it on the head,.. Why waste money rebuilding something you've built before. Doesn't make sense, just bc hoodlums think they can destroy anything
OK why waste money on retrofitting or renovation of dilapidated structures or structures destroyed by flood.. Haven't you seen infrastructures in Japan and other advanced countries destroyed by flood or earthquake next month it is reconstructed.
Your logic is very lame. A country where state government refused to pay pension (monies deducted from people's salary over the years for a particular period of time) is that one a country.
Very corrupt country called Nigeria.
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2020
Jabioro:
Your people are busy destroying other states /public facilities..

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Ikennamurphy: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2020
onyechez:

OK why waste money on retrofitting or renovation of dilapidated structures or structures destroyed by flood.. Haven't you seen infrastructures in Japan and other advanced countries destroyed by flood or earthquake next month it is reconstructed.
Your logic is very lame. A country where state government refused to pay pension (monies deducted from people's salary over the years for a particular period of time) is that one a country.
Very corrupt country called Nigeria.
Well natural disasters are different from hoodlums destruction so your comparison is lame

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2020
Umahi is right
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Well natural disasters are different from hoodlums destruction so your comparison is lame
How is it different from destruction and loss? If you don't know go and check bornu and other states with infrastructures that has been destroyed by bokoharam, even the bokoharam members caught are indigenes of the state that are involved in the attack and destruction of those infrastructures yet those structures are being rebuilt by state government and federal government because it is regarded as accidents , it is unforseen, unexpected..
Your type na follow, follow. Try to understand what someone is saying it will help you a lot..
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Ikennamurphy: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2020
onyechez:

How is it different from destruction and loss? If you don't know go and check bornu and other states with infrastructures that has been destroyed by bokoharam, even the bokoharam members caught are indigenes of the state that are involved in the attack and destruction of those infrastructures yet those structures are being rebuilt by state government and federal government because it is regarded as accidents , it is unforseen, unexpected..
Your type na follow, follow. Try to understand what someone is saying it will help you a lot..
If you like go and burn your papa house and expect government to rebuild it for you.. You're on your own ooo

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by SundayOvuta1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
You don't have sense
MsAllison:
bastard Umahi
Useless criminal
just like Buhari
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

If you like go and burn your papa house and expect government to rebuild it for you.. You're on your own ooo
Am done with you. Enjoy your day..
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Ikennamurphy: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
onyechez:

Am done with you. Enjoy your day..
Alright bro.. Same here

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Welcum: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jabioro:
Your people are busy destroying other states /public facilities..
The huge EMPTINESS in you is showing through your comment ���
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Hungry Cowards
bastard oloripelebe
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Your people said it is witch hunting, now you are giving out yourself. People who hide under cover to perpetuate evil are what?
A man who cannot even attend his parents' burial but boasting from another country is a what?
People who cannot dare nor confront James Nwafor are what? They prefer to flee to become fugitives, now attacking host in disguise?
Natural born cowards indeed!
Hungry rat ... go bandy words with people who pay you to distort truth and reality. I am way above your league. cool
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
bastard oloripelebe
Hungry rat ... go bandy words with people who pay you to distort truth and reality. I am way above your league. cool
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

bastard oloripelebe ajeokuta mamomi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Chimasoka: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigerian Soldier Says: This Is The End Of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zjH6BarA0s
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
bastard oloripelebe ajeokuta mamomi grin grin
Ok. Next time don't twist truth again or issue empty threats Bourne out of hunger or baseless hatred. I forgive you son wink
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Emekaonline: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
nony43:
Well said, I can't be building and some urchins will be destroying. I pity those destroying properties in Abia state, watch as taxes will increase the remaining months of this year

But you dont pity your family doing the same in Lagos
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by olumide4christ: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hammyaladin:
like you said we really need honest people at the helm of things. people think youths will do any better if they get hold of power, but the truth is, if integrity is absent nothing good will come out of it all.

honesty, integrity and mindset overhaul is what we need. sadly I don't see people embracing anytime soon!

You are so correct!
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by zoedew: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kaiser20:

Then make one responsible statement if you have one.
All in here had assumed you and your likes were enabled to read and comprehend all posts on this thread including my subsequent posts on this matter. If they didn’t look responsible to you only the irresponsible will see with you.
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Shalom043(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
This Man, hmmm
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Ok. Next time don't twist truth again or issue empty threats Bourne out of hunger or baseless hatred. I forgive you son wink
omo ale oloripelebe grin grin
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by aimmoney9: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

There is nothing irresponsible about the statement.. Infact he hit it on the head,.. Why waste money rebuilding something you've built before. Doesn't make sense, just bc hoodlums think they can destroy anything
IT IS NOT HIS MONEY THAT HE IS USING TO REBUILD IT, IT IS THE PEOPLE'S MONEY...IT IS VERY IRRESPONSIBLE BECAUSE WHAT HE IS SAYING AND INFERRING IS THAT IF ALL THE POLICE STATIONS IN EBONYI IS BURNT DOWN HE WOULD NOT REBUILD ANY DURING HIS ADMINISTRATION BUT WOULD RATHER HIS STATE REMAINED INSECURE
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by pepperdemzombie: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

Well fed rats looting Lagos, I still challenge anyone of you to dare carry a Placard with James Nwafors name on it not to talk less of passing his street.
E-Warriors!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community / Florida Man Jailed For 10 Years For Knowingly Infecting 3 Women With HIV (Photo) / Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.