Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Your Problem, We Are The Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Your Problem, We Are The Problem (376 Views)

"The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Your Problem, We Are The Problem by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 26, 2020
Have you tried teaching a very dull massive class room of students and no matter how hard you sound it nothing enters their brain?

THEY can drive you insane

Nigerians drive Nnamdi Kanu insane most times.... He keeps wondering why you all can't see what's in front of you

Why you all can't apply critical thinking and not just conclude by just what you saw rather look into everything, situation that lead to what happened.... Kanu runs maaaaad when you can't add 1+1 to get 2

I too will go insane trying to cure a white man's juju that lasted for 60YEARS, you can run mad explaining to just one zombie on the killing in lekki toll gate talk more of explaining to millions of people why they have been suffering from generation to generation. Trying to Un bundle the sharckle of minds of millions who have been deceived over and over and over to the point they don't care anymore what's true or not.

NOW IMAGINE PEOPLE NOT DISCUSSING WHO ODERED THE SHOOTING OF UN ARMED PROTESTERS WITH NIGERIA FLAG, SINGING NATIONAL ANTHEM BUT RATHER DISCUSSING WHY IT WAS TERMED A MASSACRE WHILE IT WAS ONLY ABOUT 7 PEOPLE KILLED.... YOU ALL CAN'T EVEN SEE SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Your Problem, We Are The Problem by Skyfornia(m): 6:40am On Oct 26, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Have you tried teaching a very dull massive class room of students and no matter how hard you sound it nothing enters their brain?

THEY can drive you insane

Nigerians drive Nnamdi Kanu insane most times.... He keeps wondering why you all can't see what's in front of you

Why you all can't apply critical thinking and not just conclude by just what you saw rather look into everything, situation that lead to what happened.... Kanu runs maaaaad when you can't add 1+1 to get 2

I too will go insane trying to cure a white man's juju that lasted for 60YEARS, you can run mad explaining to just one zombie on the killing in lekki toll gate talk more of explaining to millions of people why they have been suffering from generation to generation. Trying to Un bundle the sharckle of minds of millions who have been deceived over and over and over to the point they don't care anymore what's true or not.

NOW IMAGINE PEOPLE NOT DISCUSSING WHO ODERED THE SHOOTING OF UN ARMED PROTESTERS WITH NIGERIA FLAG, SINGING NATIONAL ANTHEM BUT RATHER DISCUSSING WHY IT WAS TERMED A MASSACRE WHILE IT WAS ONLY ABOUT 7 PEOPLE KILLED.... YOU ALL CAN'T EVEN SEE SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU

That's why they are called Zombies.....you will never make them have sense. Just allow them wallow in their world of daftness.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Your Problem, We Are The Problem by helinues: 6:48am On Oct 26, 2020
Kanu is not the problem yet he incited the protesters on ground to destroy properties.

I really don't know why some evil SE's are still supporting this clown.

Kudos to those who have been speaking out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Your Problem, We Are The Problem by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:
Kanu is not the problem yet he incited the protesters on ground to destroy properties.

If our governor incites for peaceful protesters to be killed on sight then we incite the governor to be attacked too....enough of all this rubbish biko

You killed innocent civilian because you're a governor, you harbour and protect those that attacked innocent civilian and you want us to sing your praises because you walk around with security?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Your Problem, We Are The Problem by Yobabad: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

. My friend how are you? Learn to calm down Nigeria is not heaven, let it break so that we go our separate ways, why are you so afraid
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Your Problem, We Are The Problem by helinues: 7:24am On Oct 26, 2020
Yobabad:
. My friend how are you? Learn to calm down Nigeria is not heaven, let it break so that we go our separate ways, why are you so afraid

And who is holding the chain hooked on your region's neck to break away from Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Your Problem, We Are The Problem by Madmohamed419(m): 7:31am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

And who is holding the chain hooked on your region's neck to break away from Nigeria?
I don't blame that gay who playing for you to die. U deserve it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Your Problem, We Are The Problem by Rugaria: 8:43am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

They're still killing your people at Fagba... They said your brethrens corpses were used to litter the streets of Fagba..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Your Problem, We Are The Problem by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2020
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Your Problem, We Are The Problem by jlinkd78(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2020
@ Op the same I v been wondering why it's so difficult to teach a black man to move away with dogmatic mindset. Nnamdi Kanu is often taken aback that black man has an unteachable mindset and not able to reason. U can't listen to Kanu's broadcast without realizing why d Powers dat be want him silenced. He speaks unadulterated truth to power
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Your Problem, We Are The Problem by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2020
Yobabad:
Is anyone holding you?

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: External Forces Trying To Destabilize Nigeria - Ganduje / Buhari's Gov't Approves Construction Of 10 New Airports / Lagos Govt To Begin Internship Programme For 4000 Unemployed Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.