Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

"The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara (18232 Views)

This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country / Foreign Creditors May Seize Presidential Jets Over Accumulated Debts / EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by fergie001: 1:52pm On May 14
On the commissioning of the Aleto-Ogale-Ebubu-Eteo Road:

My story as a person will not be complete if Eleme is not mentioned, that is the truth. Maybe, if I have not started from Eleme, I will not get to Level 14.

At least I started here before I got to Level 14.

And for the records, this contract was awarded to CCECC on the 14th of August 2023 not by "I" but by this administration and as we go further, we will be going with a White Paper showing record and amounts this project was awarded.

This project was awarded at N6.7bn and I can say boldly no kobo is remaining, we have paid the contractor completely without owing. The purpose of this is to let the world know that if there is one problem this administration has it is debts.

Most of the projects commissioned (by the last administration), the contractors are still coming for their balance payments running into millions and billions. I have said I don't want to talk because I am part of that system but when they keep pushing me, i will say it so that we will see the nyansh of the fowl.

But let us leave that one until when they are ready, we will also be ready. The small one we are doing now, they are not sleeping, I wonder what will happen when we do the big one.

You know I am not a long talker but the few ones I will say internet will be in trouble. You might be wondering why I invited the Abia State Governor, it is because he is not an artificial integrity man but an action integrity man.

I heard someone saying when we came in, we were fighting Federal Government. FG did not use any instrument of State to frustrate you, our scenarios are quite different. If we are fighting FG, it's a different matter, we are talking about a FG that is giving us support while there is a rat inside the house eating the bag of garri. You can imagine such situation but we have already set the otapiapia for that rat.

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by SpartaOfLagos: 1:54pm On May 14
I love this man . He's smart and good in the game.

He doesn't talk too much like Wike but bites harder than a Lion and crocodile combine🦁 🐊

Fubara, Na man you be.

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Wainey: 1:55pm On May 14
Nyash of the fowl ko, ikebe of the ostrich ni.

Lolz, this man sha is not as timid as we think he was

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Whalis: 1:59pm On May 14
Fubara truly wouldn't pass the screening for a councillor. How can you at all times be concerned with your adversaries that were even once your friend at anytime you have the microphone? You are a public officer for crying out loud let some talks slip. Face governance. This is intra party fight by next year inter party fight will start.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Putindbutt: 2:01pm On May 14
I thought Bitter Obi was a boy but this mumu Fubara takes the flowers. All these his stupid talks about the past government and probing the past government, pls can someone remind him that he was the Accountant general of the same past government.
Pls also remind him that it was Wike that shielded him when EFCC came for him for about 70billion fraud. Fubara is like a goat using oil to rub his body near a fire.

48 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Wainey: 2:03pm On May 14
Whalis:
Fubara truly wouldn't pass the screening for a councillor. How can you at all times be concerned with your adversaries that were even once your friend at anytime you have the microphone? You are a public officer for crying out loud let some talks slip. Face governance. This is intra party fight by next year inter party fight will start.
The theme of the year is "no gree for anybody".

We in Rivers state love our talkertive gov'nor, we are tired of that tyrant

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by SpartaOfLagos: 2:04pm On May 14
Putindbutt:
I thought Bitter Obi was a boy but this mumu Fubara is the takes the flowers. All these his stupid talks about the past government and probing the past government, pls can someone remind him that he was the Accountant general of the same past government.
All this Tinubu boys and there obsession with Rivers state self

You all must really think that Rivers is Lagos where anything goes.

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Seunpapa65: 2:04pm On May 14
Sim don teach us say e good to bite the finger that feed u

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Paraman: 2:06pm On May 14
This one just dey talk nonsense. Well, I blame the lawmakers in rivers for miscalculating

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Wainey: 2:07pm On May 14
Paraman:
This one just dey talk nonsense. Well, I blame the lawmakers in rivers for miscalculating
Wike do pass like this.
He has his own band that sings praises, he even bring machette to public gatherings

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Putindbutt: 2:08pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:

All this Tinubu boys and there obsession with Rivers state self

You all must really think that Rivers is Lagos where anything goes.
Says someone who is obsessed with Lagos, he even has Lagos in his moniker meanwhile he is from Abakalilki. that's why i don't take Obidense seriously.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Wainey: 2:09pm On May 14
Fergie001 but why u like to always post picturr of Wike and SIM together?
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by SpartaOfLagos: 2:09pm On May 14
Paraman:

4 Likes

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Beautifulday: 2:09pm On May 14
Seunpapa65:
Sim don teach us say e good to bite the finger that feed u

Wike not only bite the finger that fed him. He nearly chop am join.

34 Likes

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by SpartaOfLagos: 2:11pm On May 14
Putindbutt:

Says someone who is obsessed with Lagos, he even has Lagos in his moniker meanwhile he is from Abakalilki. that's why i don't take Obidense seriously.
We saw how you guys called Obasanjo, Osibanjo, Pa adebanjo "Omo Ale" for rejecting tinubu presidential ambition so I'm not surprised you calling me names for rejecting tinubu.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Lumarstone: 2:13pm On May 14
The best you need to do Mr Rivers State governor is, sack every of your appointee nominated by the ever greedy Wike. Act as a Man. If you are too soft or cold, Wike and his Men will rubbish you come 2027. The time you have to act as the chief security officer of River State is now.

I left..!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by FactBoyz: 2:13pm On May 14
angry
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by DigitalJobs: 2:14pm On May 14
Corruption And Incompetence Are Your Problems.
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by 4tomandchi: 2:14pm On May 14
We have been hearing that Rivers is very rich the debt is for what abeg? This man wan open Wike yansh

1 Like

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by bigdammyj: 2:14pm On May 14
Noted.
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by 0m0luabi: 2:15pm On May 14
This comrade dey pepper wike neck and I love that grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by ElevationD: 2:15pm On May 14
Nyash of fowl keh?
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by ruggedboych: 2:15pm On May 14
probe that thief Wike, that's how he fought Amaechi too, is his turn now

1 Like

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Mannly1: 2:16pm On May 14
The probe has just begun
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by kestolove95(m): 2:16pm On May 14
FOOLbara wee u kekwayet? Why talking now
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by oyeb15: 2:16pm On May 14
He couldn't talk much in order not to get himself dirty.

But as much as Wike desire more dust on himself, he will open it up ,at least one will get dirtier than d other.
This guy is a mature guy.

Can Wike try this sheet with Ayo Fayose if CNN , BBC, FOX News,Aljazeea, etc wont hear what they both cook that is now burning.

1 Like

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by christejames(m): 2:16pm On May 14
Wike the dipso is a monumental criminal... His waterloo is lurking around.
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by IgOga(m): 2:16pm On May 14
grin

And you were the accountant general grin grin grin

Abi nor be thesame Sim EFCC dey pursue that year wey Wike dey hide inside government house like Ododo dey hide Bello grin grin grin grin

This country sha grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Maria96: 2:16pm On May 14
He was accountant general under wike lmao

2 Likes

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Smartcitizen: 2:17pm On May 14
Hmmm!

AND THAT USELESS IDIOT WANT YOU TO BE GIVING HIM 20 BILLION MONTHLY.

WHICH ONE YOU GO NOW COLLECT FOR YOURSELF?

USELESS MAN AND HIS BROWN ROOF WICKED SUPPORTERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by LibertyRep: 2:17pm On May 14
The same past government he was actively involved so much so that he was playing hide and seek with EFCC.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Gov Poll Loss Painful – Presidency / How We Got Job To Print Fake INEC Result Sheet In Rivers – Suspect (Video) / 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.