Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

How Hard Is Admission Into College Programs In Texas - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Hard Is Admission Into College Programs In Texas (819 Views)

Is It Poverty Or Lack Of Studying Hard Is This Person's Problem?(photo Included) / Is Admission 2 Any University In Nigeria Still Available? / Did Any Know Unn Cutoff Mark Both My Department/theatre Arts/and Is Admission List Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Hard Is Admission Into College Programs In Texas by MP007(m): 4:59am On Jun 26, 2007
You u really necessary have to make striaght A with preqs?
Re: How Hard Is Admission Into College Programs In Texas by Ivvie: 3:31am On Jul 06, 2007
I don't think there is any requirement.  Actually, I transferred from University of Louisiana.  Most people start off from the community colleges to get a direct transfer to the Universities.  The only thing they required from me was to take uToefl (can't remember, but it was You of H's localised toefl) since I graduated from an international school. 

Some colleges might require some standards.  For instance, college of medicine, law and other colleges of special discipline.  Overall, you can get into the university world easily.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Admission / Help Me With My Direct Entry Form: / Free Study Abroad, Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.