Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

#endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. (5796 Views)

Pregnant Woman Loses Baby After Being Shot By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photo) / Driver Will Join EndSARS Protest Again Despite Being Shot By Soldiers Last Year / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
delishpot:
Na that shakabula dem take dey shoot them? Planned work. The police did not use serious weapon na gunpowder dem just dey explode to threaten them.
Wetin crisis start, e shock them sai the bullet dey enter.
Re: #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. by delishpot: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
baby124:

They were firing oooo. I watched another video, it was heavy firing. I shock.

For realzzz? then thats a fantabulous one o. I will try and trace that vid shocked
Re: #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. by delishpot: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
CamusMidas:

Wetin crisis start, e shock them sai the bullet dey enter.

I been think say na only the dane gun but person don testify say even the police sef shoot e no enter
Re: #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Bullocks!

Lol you wan make police shoot them headshot now they go sack them tomorrow ? Lol the guys are not doing anything to warrant any killing shots na, right in front of their office .

To the blockheads who belive in odeshi (African bullet proof)

1 . With this so called impenetrable invincible armor , World powers won't spend billions on bulletproves , if they could hire our odeshi and pay us millions to go forefront wars and win , without a scratch , we would be rushed like indomie by world militaries

2. Why why why did these super powerful spiritual armoric odeshi couldn't protect our youths during slavery times in Africa , they used riffles as of that time , but somehow they still looted our chief priests statues, paper their wives oh and those artifacts sell for millions today in the UK
Unfortunately I have a friend that I believe to be brilliant that believes in it. Is that in involve and going to places to see herbalist from one state to another; maybe that contributed to his believe.
Re: #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. by shugabasbn: 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
That is too dangerous.
Re: #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
baby124:

Bring the video.
Re: #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. by baby124: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
delishpot:

For realzzz? then thats a fantabulous one o. I will try and trace that vid shocked
One even stood and held leaves. They were armed with plenty charms. All the residents were peeping. They even tried pistol on them. For where.
Re: #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
delishpot:

I been think say na only the dane gun but person don testify say even the police sef shoot e no enter
Human testimony is the least viable means of proving a case.

If the case would be rule, na to invite them try shoot them.
Re: #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
baby124:

One even stood and held leaves. They were armed with plenty charms. All the residents were peeping. They even tried pistol on them. For where.
Police dey bobo them, make them really try to attack the station weda no be Massacre dey go face.
Re: #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. by baby124: 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
CamusMidas:

Bring the video.
I have to look for it. Some boys were videoing from their rooms.
Re: #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. by baby124: 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
CamusMidas:

Police dey bobo them, make them really try to attack the station weda no be Massacre dey go face.
Hmm. I don’t know about those boys. Dem no fear.
Re: #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. by delishpot: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
baby124:

I saw the locally made pistol but police did not shoot in the posted video. Naim make me doubt the power they claim to have
Re: #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. by delishpot: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
CamusMidas:

Human testimony is the least viable means of proving a case.

If the case would be rule, na to invite them try shoot them.

Lol, na until I see where police open fire naim I go stop to consider the posibility grin
Re: #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. by baby124: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
delishpot:

I saw the locally made pistol but police did not shoot in the posted video. Naim make me doubt the power they claim to have
Somebody posted it early this morning. I have to find the video when I have time. Two or more guys were making the video from their room and commenting. I heard gun shots and saw gun pointed at them.
Re: #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. by Satan66(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
baby124:

You have the brain of a baby.
Re: #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. by TheSourcerer: 6:09am On Oct 28, 2020
CamusMidas:

Unfortunately I have a friend that I believe to be brilliant that believes in it. Is that in involve and going to places to see herbalist from one state to another; maybe that contributed to his believe.
Many Scientists are Hindu , most Mathematicians could be Christain, some believe in magic , doesn't make it any more real than the believer thinks .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sambo: Why We Need Value-Driven Education System / Governor Abiodun Asks Ogun Residents To Support Amotekun In Fighting Insecurity / PDP Asks Court To Sack Zamfara Lawmakers Over Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.