Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris (3560 Views)

Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by donnie(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2011
I watched Pastor Chris Yesterday on TV pleading with those who were unable to get tickets for the Night of bliss scheduled for the 11th of March 2011 @ the Soccer City complex, FNB stadium , Johannesburg South Africa to stay away from the premises as the program will be aired on major TV networks and satellites around the world. Several websites will also be showing the program live he promised, mentioning also that the same anointing will be made available to the viewers all over the world.

This is obviously a crowd control measure as every available space had long been booked. As at the last communion service on the 6th of February, 2011, over 100,000 people had registered online to attend the Night of bliss @ the world cup stadium.

Were you unable to get a ticket?
Well, you can watch the event live online: http://nightofblisssouthafrica.co.za/

Other Important Announcements:

1. All those who collected tickets must be at the stadium between 8am and 12noon.

2. Night of Bliss South Africa will be aired LIVE in the following national Television Stations;

Zambia (ZNBC),
Swaziland (Swazi Tv),
Malawi (MBC Tv),
Zimbabwe (ZBC Tv),
Lesotho (Lesotho Tv),
South Africa (Soweto Tv). Please note that Soweto Tv is on DSTV.
It will be LIVE on our station LoveworldSat. In this way most of our invitees can participate through the night.

Do not let anyone or anything rub you or your invitees of God's blessing on the 11th of March 2011. As long as you can hear Pastor Chris, faith will be stirred up in your heart. It doesn't matter if you are watching at home or in one of our centres. You will be healed and many will be saved.

Below Are The "NIGHT OF BLISS SOUTH AFRICA" Viewing Centres

SOUTH AFRICA

1. Randburg 2 333 Pretoria Avenue, Ferndale, (Opp Randburg Square)
2. Randburg 1 19 Harley Street, Cnr Oak Avenue & Harley Street, Ferndale, Randburg
3. Cape Town 35 Brickfield Road, Salt River, Cape Town
4. Sandton 9 Dartfield Rd, off south rd, kramerville Sandton
5. Pretoria Central 395 Struben & Duitoit
6. Kensington 433 Commissioner Street, Kensington
7. Durban Central 110 Williams Road, Umbilo, Durban

Also, Christ Embassy churches around the world will be hooked up to the program live.
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by Enigma(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2011
You have an unanswered question here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-617745.32.html#msg7872626

Please show some integrity and don't be a coward; please answer the very legitimate question in view of what you said over there.
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by mabell: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2011
yes, now it's like all Christ Embassy Churches worldwide will act as overflows so we are all participants at the Night Of Bliss South Africa, what a priviledge cheesy
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by simplymee: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2011
i know many people can participate via tv, satellite and by been present in the stadium.It will be awesome.
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2011
Another important announcement.
If you have a ticket and you for one reason or the other may not make it,Make sure you give another person. Since your seat is reserved.
And lastly. Don't Lose your ticket.
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by donnie(m): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2011
The meeting has begun
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by donnie(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
Oh my, the glory. . . The presence. . . The Olympic stadium filled to the brim. . . All to the glory of God.(Watching via Loveworld sat).
Rev Anita just wallked in amidst applause.And then the lovely song by the praise team. . .'oh God, it's all for you. . .'

It's now time to pray.
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by donnie(m): 1:24am On Mar 12, 2011
Wow! Live miracles taking place everywhere around the olympic stadium at the same time as crutches, walkers and wheel chairs go up in the air.Thank you Jesus.
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by donnie(m): 2:21am On Mar 12, 2011
Deafness, paralysis, cancers, HIV dissappear by the power of God. Demons are terrified, lungs repaired, Short limbs grow out. . . Its just marvelous.
Oh the glory of God's presence!
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by donnie(m): 2:23am On Mar 12, 2011
Jesus i love you.
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 2:49am On Mar 12, 2011
Remember the Epileptic boy that became deaf in one ear. Pastor chris said epilepsy is a demon, and he cast out the devil. The Boy said "I FELT IT"
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by petres007(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2011
donnie:

Rev Anita just wallked in amidst applause.

I shake my head embarassed

Joagbaje:

Remember the Epileptic boy that became deaf in one ear. Pastor chris said epilepsy is a demon, and he cast out the devil. The Boy said "I FELT IT"

"I FELT IT". That's supposed to be proof he was 'healed', right? undecided
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by obowunmi(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2011
Funny thread? Hahahaha! Is this sarcasm ?
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by donnie(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2011
Joagbaje:

Yes i do bro. He began to hear again and came to testify. It was during his mum's testimony that epilepsy was mentioned. After Pastor cast out the devil, the boy confirmed he was free. 'How do you know?' Pastor asked the boy; 'I know. . . i felt it' came the reply. Soo touching.
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by petres007(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2011
donnie:

Yes i do bro. He began to hear again and came to testify. It was during his mum's testimony that epilepsy was mentioned. After Pastor cast out the devil, the boy confirmed he was free. 'How do you know?' Pastor asked the boy; 'I know. . . i felt it' came the reply. Soo touching.

You don't say. . . grin grin grin
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by nuclearboy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Petres &Obowunmi:

Please do not discourage them. Allow them boast - soon someone or other will disclose the truth unknowingly while boasting - na their way.

"I felt it" reminds me of the Morris Cerullo issue. Sadly, they will later say the boy did not "retain" his healing!
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by nuella2(f): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2011
If you take miracles out of christianity then you are saying Jesus did not rise from the death. The son of man came to destroy the works of the devil. Father thank you for every miracle that took place in NOB, that was your power and glory. Indeed i serve the resurrected christ.
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by petres007(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2011
nuella2:

If you take miracles out of christianity then you are saying Jesus did not rise from the death. The son of man came to destroy the works of the devil. Father thank you for every miracle that took place in NOB, that was your power and glory. Indeed i serve the resurrected christ.

No one has tried to take miracles out of christianity, nuella.
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by EarsWide(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2011
@nuella2

No one is trying to take healing out of christianity - I am working very hard to get the fraudsters and charlatans out of the pulpit and into the jails they deserve. Is that clear enough ?
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by mabell: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2011
EarsWide:

@nuella2
No one is trying to take healing out of christianity - [b[b]]I am working very hard to get the fraudsters and charlatans out of the pulpit and into the jails they deserve[/b][/b]. Is that clear enough ?

who send you!?!
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by ogoamaka99(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2011
EarsWide:

@nuella2

No one is trying to take healing out of christianity - I am working very hard to get the fraudsters and charlatans out of the pulpit and into the jails they deserve. Is that clear enough ?
@Earswde
Sorry for you and how foolish of you to boast of using your bare foot to bring down an iron pillar. The church is marching on and gates of hell shall never never prevail. So go tell your master the devil that he has lost and will continue to loose. Look at your mouth. It seems that having sold your soul to the devil you could no longer reason well and that is why you could open your mouth wide to call MOG 419 and fraudsters . Are you not ashamed of yourself? Any way we pray for you that GOD could deliver you before the devil destroys you because you are heading for destruction if you don't desist from abusing MOG.
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by EarsWide(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2011
@ogoamaka99

Should we not be trying to get the frauds out of christianity - we know there are frauds because Christ himself said so.

If I open up a church tommorow and I start to collect tithes and suddenly buy a house, cars and a plane - should i not be subject to scrutiny ? It is a bit childish to say MOG (or Men of Fraud as some of them are) should not be scrutinized.

Oyedepo says no to borrowing, but collects donations by credit cards, Ashimolowo asks for donations in dolllars (in Ghana), Odulele abuses kids, Oyahkkilome banned from broadcasting miracles, I could go on and on. I did not make these things up - they are ALL FACTS. I can show you where they are if you like. So it is my duty as a christian to publicize all these despicable behaviour and stop them before they mislead people.

I will keep doing this and you can throw childish insults and threats all you like smiley
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by EarsWide(m): 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2011
@Mabell

Who sent you to defend the 419 charlatans ? smiley
Re: 'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris by nuella2(f): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2011
EarsWide:

@nuella2

So who have you healed? You cant heal anyone and you dont want pple who can to heal through the power of God in them. So what are you trying to do? Pls work hard and stop them o, i will congratulate you plenty, na today!!!. Who give monkey banana. A man sent by God cannot be stopped by your posts in nairaland ask you parners how long they have been posting. The more they post the bigger they become cos they didnt sent them, God did.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page! / Where Does God Lives Before The Creation Of The Heaven And The Earth? / Incest And Cousin Marriages In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.