Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss (690 Views)

June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt / Arrested #RevolutionNow Protesters Will Be Charged To Court On Friday - Police / My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by rossoki: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2020
99% of you NIGERIAN protesters, INCLUDING online protesters will enrich yourselves if appointed to a position of high authority, such as state governor, or federal minister, or president.

If YOU will not do this, please say, ''No I will never'', in your comments below.

If you LIE, that is between you and your God.

If you DODGE this thread, and refuse to comment, it is an admission of GUILT, ie that you are also a THIEF.

The floor is open.

(Please, no need to abuse the OP. Simply state what you will do if given a powerful political position)
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by dukeprince50: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2020
true jor
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by rossoki: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2020
I opened a similar thread a few months ago, and everybody ran away.

The thread only had 4 responses.

Now is an opportunity to RESTATE your position, in light of recent events.

Because as the saying goes, as you point one finger, 4 point back at you.

It is so easy to criticise & condemn those in power as 'thieves' 'looters' etc.

Now state where YOU stand on a personal level.

The focus is now on YOU.

No one else.

YOU.

The floor is open.

And God is waching.

Don't run away. Don't avoid this thread.

If you do, you are a thief, and a hypocrite, and are admitting it.

The floor is open.
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by rossoki: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2020
I repeat:

99% of you NIGERIAN protesters, INCLUDING online protesters will enrich yourselves if appointed to a position of high authority, such as state governor, or federal minister, or president.

If YOU will not do this, please say, ''No I will never'', in your comments below.
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by sapientia(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2020
Keep replying yourself with trash

I won't even discuss with a clown.

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by rossoki: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2020
1 THIEF has just responded.

Thanks for the admission.

Next!

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2020
Strawman argument
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by rossoki: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2020
2nd THIEF responds.

Thanks.

Next!

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2020
YES, THEY WILL STEAL

REASONS.
The ones at the leadership position are doing it. Thats what they basically teach the followers. Steal and nothing will happen.

Imagine a situation where the leaders are actually leading and failure to lead effectively means jail time. Do you know that followers learn from leaders.

If they led well, followers would even lead better when he becomes a leader.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2020
yes but let's get there first stupid urchin
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2020
grin.... Young or Old , Military or Civilian grin grin

Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by rossoki: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2020
cruxgemmata:
YES, THEY WILL STEAL

REASONS.
The ones at the leadership position are doing it. Thats what they basically teach the followers. Steal and nothing will happen.

Imagine a situation where the leaders are actually leading and failure to lead effectively means jail time. Do you know that followers learn from leaders.

If they led well, followers would even lead better when he becomes a leader.

3rd THIEF responds.

Thank you sir.

Next!
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by rossoki: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2020
Abouwaza:
YES, but let's get there first
stupid urchin

Thanks for your candid, honest admission to being a thief.

No need for insults.

Next!
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by DICKstractor: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2020
True....

I was discussing with someone on this same topic, I told him to make an input

He said "I will still loot if I'm given the opportunity to rule any sector of this country"

He added " I can't come into the system and change something that have been taken as a normalcy"

The truth is that the government is the true representation of its citizens.

But we still have people that mean well for this country but they hardly get the chance or some of them are not interested in playing the game of politics

1 Like

Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by rossoki: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2020
DICKstractor:
True....

I was discussing with someone on this same topic, I told him to make an input

He said "I will still loot if I'm given the opportunity to rule any sector of this country"

He added " I can't come into the system and change something that have been taken as a normalcy"

The truth is that the government is the true representation of its citizens.

But we still have people that mean well for this country but they hardly get the chance or some of them are not interested in playing the game of politics

Thanks for your roundabout admission to being a thief.

Next!
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by Gandollaar(f): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2020
You are right. Buhari is a good example.
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by rossoki: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2020
Gandollaar:
You are right. Buhari is a good example.

This is not about Buhari.

This is about YOU.

6th admission of thievery potential.

Many thanks.

Next!
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by DICKstractor: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2020
rossoki:

Next!
Ok
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by rossoki: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2020
So here we are, approaching 100 views.

So far, NOT ONE person has responded to say ''No I will never enrich myself if elected to high office''.

Our problem is NOT our leaders.

Our problem is us.

If you come on this thread and FAIL to respond to the poser as specified above, it is to be taken by all and sundry as an admission by yourself of being a thief, irrespective of anything else you type.

Good day.
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by tesppidd: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2020
I hereby declare that what you have said is true.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by iokpebholo: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2020
Very true sir,even among d Endsars protesters sef some still thief others phone grin grin grin
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by tesppidd: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2020
rossoki:

Next!
Looting does not necessarily mean that you steal 100 billion naira.

Even if you benefit even 100k from a contract you have looted.
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by GamalNasser: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2020
100 percent right ..
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by Dede1(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2020
rossoki:

If you LIE, that is between you and your God.

If you DODGE this thread, and refuse to comment, it is an admission of GUILT, ie that you are also a THIEF.

The floor is open.

(Please, no need to abuse the OP. Simply state what you will do if given a powerful political position)

By the way, the caption of the thread left much to be desired. If you meant elected to high office in Nigeria, yes I will loot the shithole to death. I would like to decapitate the country with looting. However, if elected in high office in Republic of Igbo land, I shall never take a cent belonging to the government. Instead, I shall work on pro bono to help the nation attend solvency.
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2020
rossoki:
I repeat:

Because the system allows u to do that ...the problem is the system

U think Americans like to use their hand to calculate their tax and pay ? ...you think they like to obey traffic rule ....the system is the problem

Humans can't be good what we are asking for is a change of system to make it more accountable

1 Like

Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by OkoNDOoBo: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2020
Pachukwudi44 will be competing with his mentor saraki in looting if he is elected in govtcheesy
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by haider55338: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2020
:You are right. Buhari is a good example.This is not about Buhari.This is about YOU.6th admission of thievery potential.Many thanks.Next!
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by Cyberterror: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2020
I have said it many times here despite strong opposition that the people of Nigeria are the problem not our leaders. Your leadership can only be as good as the people. Nigerians are fantastically corrupt from the ground up and those of them criticizing government are only doing so because they are not availed such opportunity through appointment or employment in government. The citizens of Nigeria are selfish in every way thinkable and the looting you are seeing is not because of hunger but the jealous and greedy nature of Nigerians. Those who are even enlightened enough to know that what the people are doing is bad will keep mute or make excuses for them just because they were not given appointment into government.
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2020
Fact!
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by IamPlato(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2020
I Wont Say 99% but A High Percentage Will.
Nigerians Are No Different From The Politicians And Evil Government they Fight.
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by KanwuliaExtra: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2020
You mean 100%?
Tief must born tief ke.
All genetic in a SHYTE-‘OLE. cheesy
Re: 99% Of You Protesters Will STEAL If Elected To High Office - Discuss by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2020
Even if those from a less corrupt countries are appointed to such positions here,they will steal.
The system makes it easy for corruption to thrive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Payment Of N30,000 Grants To 333,000 Artisans Under ESP Begins / Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns / Ghana Election: Smooth Conduct Should Be Eye-opener For Nigeria --atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.