Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns (688 Views)

Simon Epka Vs Kanu's Secretary: IPOB Leaders Clash Over Money / IPOB More Concerned With Money Than Nnamdi Kanu's Freedom — Kanu's Secretary / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2020
Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns

By Wisdom Nwedene

The secretary to the office of the leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Amaka Ekwo has resigned her appointment, Igbere TV has learnt.

Ekwo made this known while reacting to a comment made by a top IPOB member, Emeka Gift, who accused her of blocking him on twitter following her resignation.

She said : “Mr Emeka Gift, I blocked you many months ago, and it has nothing to do my resignation”, Amaka wrote in a twitter post. Mr Emeka Gift, I blocked you many months ago, and it has nothing to do my resignation. Please stop drawing attention to yourself. If you need the post that I was holding, you may ask for it. I do not have any personal dealings with you. Stop the character assassination."

Meanwhile, Amaka Ekwo was appointed as a secretary to the of Nnamdi Kanu on June, 2019, her appointment was announced by the IPOB leader via a twitter post.

“It’s my pleasure to introduce Ms. Amaka Ekwo, the press secretary to my office. “She is the contact in relation to press matters. I trust she will continue to do a brilliant job. May Chukwu Okike Abiama bestow her with the grace to continue her relentless work for Biafra, Isee”, Mazi Kanu wrote on twitter.

IGBERE TV had reported that Kanu's Deputy, Uche Mefor has equally resigned his appointment.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1372803/biafra-nnamdi-kanus-secretary-resigns/

1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns by Okoroawusa: 7:54am On Nov 24, 2020
All these Abia people sef...

Are they calling the rest of igbos fools?
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns by techmo(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2020
cool

Kanu's poor leadership, greedy mofo. Uche Mefor is out too

Now that APC is dangling Presidency to Ibos , watch IPOB collapse

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns by Yenefer(f): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2020
grin. He thought leadership is easy and anyone can be a leader. Scammer Ur whole ancestors didn't understand leadership talk less of you.

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns by donbachi(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2020
Sharing formular gone wrong.
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns by ThatFairGuy1: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2020
Slawormiir must be a soothsayer cheesy.
The beginning and the end of.....
Greetings to our SUPLEME leader

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns by Simplyleo: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu's secretary resigned?

Okay, as long as ipob secretary did not resign, we are still good to go.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns by slawormiir: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns by XXXXTENTACION: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2020
Ahan. cheesy

They claim not to like Nnamdi Kanu

but any news relating to Kanu that drops they will be always be first to comment. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns by XXXXTENTACION: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2020
Ohamadike mazi nnamdi kanu slayer of zombies.

any news corncerning kanu see as zombies will be rushing it like hot cake. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns by powerkey: 8:28am On Nov 24, 2020
People left Awolowo, people left Tinubu, people left Buhari, people even left Donald Trump, but why is anyone leaving Nnamdi KANU a problem to yorubas?

Is Nnamdi KANU a Yoruba leader?
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns by Bigflamie(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2020
See the way those paid urchins invaded this thread.
Disgusting fools
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2020
Lol

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns by omenka(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2020
I think I just read the most retarded statement that's ever been made on the face of the earth on a biafra related page.

This is worse than the worst I've ever seen. Oh God

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns by Masterclass32: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

“It’s my pleasure to introduce Ms. Amaka Ekwo, the press secretary to my office.

This guy is deluded.
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns by helinues: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2020
Hahahahahaha..

Igwe must hear this
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Secretary Resigns by leksite120(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2020
Torh

(1) (Reply)

Allow herdsmen do their business – Miyetti Allah Warns Nigerians / These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak / Rivers Agog As Gov Wike Leads Senator Kalu On Project Inspection Tour (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.