Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Cure Of Aids Is Been Hidden To Protect Billions Invested In Antiretral Viral - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure Of Aids Is Been Hidden To Protect Billions Invested In Antiretral Viral (2401 Views)

AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID / At Last The Cure For Hiv/ Aids Is Found By Us Doctors / Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure Of Aids Is Been Hidden To Protect Billions Invested In Antiretral Viral by MP007(m): 5:18am On Jun 26, 2007
From unreliable sources grin there are indications that there might be drugs that cure Adis afterall, It was learnt that docs are not planning to release or invest in it cos they stated that there is stil much to gain from the billions of dollars invested in antiretral viral drugs, do u think my unreliable source is true? dont yarb plz, this is serious
Re: Cure Of Aids Is Been Hidden To Protect Billions Invested In Antiretral Viral by omogenaija(f): 5:25am On Jun 26, 2007
hmmm , its possible , but soon someone will confess

i hope ppl take time to read wat u wrote , if dont they will put u on blast like i was about to
Re: Cure Of Aids Is Been Hidden To Protect Billions Invested In Antiretral Viral by Boboayuze(m): 12:44am On Jun 27, 2007
U said ur gist is 4rm an Unreliable source, hmmm! Can u be more specific
Re: Cure Of Aids Is Been Hidden To Protect Billions Invested In Antiretral Viral by doubletree(f): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2007
I heard this on nite of a thousand laughs vcd recently.could this be your unreliable source?

(1) (Reply)

Anal Cramps During My Period : / Boy Born With Eight Arms And Legs Shows Off New Body After Pioneering Surgery / How 2 Connect Your D S T V Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Freee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.