Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

#endsars. Hoodlums Trying To Break Into LG Office. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars. Hoodlums Trying To Break Into LG Office. (416 Views)

Governor Fubara Wants To Unlawfully Dip His Hands Into LG Funds - ALGON / Extortion: INEC Withdraws Two Officials From Benue LG Office(Pix, Video) / Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars. Hoodlums Trying To Break Into LG Office. by Misworld: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2020
Hoodlums are trying to break into LG office located at idu industrial area Abuja close to Setraco construction company.
The security agency should do something urgent because it is turning to riot.

1 Like

Re: #endsars. Hoodlums Trying To Break Into LG Office. by obiekunie2: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2020
founa??

that wont be fair!

those Lebanese are very diligent and they have superb customer relationship.

Their electronics are always original. LG, Hisense and so many others.

and their warehouses are fully stocked with latest electronics.

i just hope they have insurance.
Re: #endsars. Hoodlums Trying To Break Into LG Office. by ebuka440: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
What is your problem
Re: #endsars. Hoodlums Trying To Break Into LG Office. by AdaugoChisom(f): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Loot it biko. The guy on Prado jeep moving thugs around to kill #Endsars protestors should
go and re-enforce. Ndi ara
Re: #endsars. Hoodlums Trying To Break Into LG Office. by Misworld: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Loot it biko. The guy on Prado jeep moving thugs around to kill #Endsars protestors should
go and re-enforce. Ndi ara

Bro, I will only support the looting of palliative warehouse. But looting of individual warehouse is not acceptable and not supported by me. Imagine how you will feel if you are the owner of the property.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars. Hoodlums Trying To Break Into LG Office. by AdaugoChisom(f): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Misworld:

Bro, I will only support the looting of palliative warehouse. But looting of individual warehouse is not acceptable and not supported by me. Imagine how you will feel if you are the owner of the property.
Is it individual warehouse?
Re: #endsars. Hoodlums Trying To Break Into LG Office. by CID11: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Where is the guy on private jeep chasing protesters? He is really needed mbok. Protesters were protesting peacefully, you sent thugs to them. Now the thugs have refused to go. They are now causing mayhem in the city. You are now powerless. This is just the beginning of lawlessness. Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo’s Glasses Missing From Statue In Lagos (photos) / Ohaneze Debunk Killing, Harassment Of Northerners In The South / #endsars Protest To Resume Soon - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.