Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos (35087 Views)

Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos / #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace – Akiolu / Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Omihanifa: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
#ENDSARS: Hoodlums stole $2m, N17m from my palace – Akiolu

Oba of Lagos Rilwan Akiolu has alleged hoodlums who attacked his palace on October 21, 2020 stole $2 million and N17 million.

Hoodlums attacked buildings in Lagos State a day after soldiers opened live ammunition on #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki toll plaza on October 20, 2020.

They vandalised vehicles and carted away artefacts located at Iga Idugaran, Lagos Island.

They also went away with the staff of office commonly referred and plundered the palace for two days.

Akiolu, who spoke on Wednesday during the commissioning of the Glover Hall Memorial in Lagos, said he had avoided counting losses from the attack in public.

The monarch, while lamenting that Lagos suffered “huge” destruction, said those who attacked his palace were ignorant of the implication of what they did.

He also appealed to the Federal Government to assist Lagos to recover from the destruction, saying the state suffered from the aftermath of the #EndSARS protest than any other states in the country.

According to him: “I will support anything that will move Lagos forward. I have appealed to the Federal Government to assist Lagos with what we have suffered. We host many people here, not Lagosians alone. The incident that happened here from October 20 to 23rd is so saddening.

“The destruction we suffered in Lagos is so enormous than in any other part of the country.

“Many buildings were burnt, including vehicles used to generate income. I can now say publicly that they stole away from my palace $2 million and N17 million.

“Those who committed the offence would not have done that if they know the implication. But as a father, I won’t place any curse on them.”

After the attack on Akiolu’s palace, some soldiers whisked the septuagenarian away.

The monarch returned to his palace over two months after he escaped from an attack on his palace.

https://thenationonlineng.net/endsars-hoodlums-stole-2m-n17m-from-my-palace-akiolu/amp/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by jayjaycee0: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
Werey Oba awon ole.

You kept 2million dollars in cash in your palace. Yet your subjects are suffering from irrecoverable poverty.

Even common palliative that belongs to them, you no gree share.

Excuse me sir, Eni ku re ...

762 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by RunzMAN: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
Sombori hold my left hand I wan slap am

251 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by RunzMAN: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
angry

U gather mind dey talk trash bah?

You get luck they no kill you join...

Capital Mugu

261 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by b3llo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Money wey you suppose use buy palliative for your people.

Why would a leader amass wealth for himself when his subjects are suffering? It is true that the heart of man is desperately wicked.

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Aforxzy(f): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
How can u have such an amount of money in your palace with so much poverty around you. Is the palace a bank?. I don't believe the amount you stated here, Anyways your subjects took the money. It's government money in government house taken by government pikin.

263 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
What happened to the bank ?
So who do you expect to pay you back?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by habsydiamond(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
Oba ti mugbe le.... Iro a pe lenu ooo

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by illicit(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
Iro po....

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by hmhameed(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Your palace Na bank Abi. Werey some body

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Oni iro oshi grin First tell us what you do to come about that kind of money grin Don't worry Tinubu will direct Sanwoolu to settle you grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by akilo1: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
2million dollars and 17m? Is oba house a bank?

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by ednut1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
What are you doing with such amounts. Oba lagoon

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by tito44: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Thief!!

Where did a former policeman like u got $2m?? FG if they re serious about fighting their fake corruption should have this lagoon oba arrested and prosecuted.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Lomprico2: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
what is such amount doing in your palace in the first place?
What of the palliatives you were supposed to share to your people that you horded? I am 100% sure the money is meant for people you are obaring. so relax, boys took what belongs to them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by bigdammyj: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Noted
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Youngzedd(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
What is such amount doing at home?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by knightsTempler: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Where did the oba get such money from?

Is the Oba an Aza man?

And why did he decided to stock such an amount in his house?

Is the Obas house a bank?

Why is he saying it now after months the event took place?

He need to be investigated for financial crimes and money laundering.

Oba Akiolu, Lori iro!!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by bolaayenimo: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
EFCC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by straighttalk(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
EFCC OVER TO YOU FOR MONEY LAUNDRY

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by toffyz(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Agba Friyoyo

Agba Yahoo

Tuale Baba Agbalagba

Baba sha wan cash out by force

" Aafin Oba ti won ko ,OWO lo bu kun"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by moscobabs(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
This so called Oba should be arrested what was he doing with such amount in his palace?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ogun kill u and ur stupid palace.

Criminal old bastard!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Duplik8t77(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
2 million what which kind lie be this

Abeg no be that one dey do me, does anybody have a car to give out for weekly remittance on Uber/bolt? help a brother

4 Likes

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Maybe that's the cost of those his akpooshe shoes. Coz the last time I checked, the only other thing they found was free covid palliatives for the people

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. / Off-loading The Presidential Fleet / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.