Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

360º Virtual Tour Builder With Live Video Chat For Realtors, Automotive Etc. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 360º Virtual Tour Builder With Live Video Chat For Realtors, Automotive Etc. (191 Views)

How To Shoot A Real Estate Marketing Video For Realtors / Data For Realtors/property Owners / Telegram Group For Realtors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

360º Virtual Tour Builder With Live Video Chat For Realtors, Automotive Etc. by scroll7: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2020
"My Virtual Tours" is a 360º virtual tour builder with live video chat. It allows you to set up under five minutes and host your own guided, engaging and interactive virtual tours and experiences for your clients. Share your screen and explore together with your clients. No extra software is required.

Upload 360 photos using a drag-and-drop interface. Click a single button to set an initial view for each scene. Add hotspots (InfoSpot, UrlSpot, FileSpot, VideoSpot and much more) to navigate your tour. Also included are team members features, export virtual tours for your clients, one click-to-live feature, social sharing built-in e.t.c..

Due to Covid-19, prospects and customers are no longer comfortable to go anywhere in person. My Virtual Tour helps you to showcase your products, offers and businesses to your clients from the comfort of their homes. Without them missing anything, using live video chat enabled 360 interactive virtual technology.

My Virtual Tours is a must for you if you are in industries such as gyms, architecture, realtors, automotive, spas, AirBnB, education, vacation rentals, restaurants e.t.c. With the commercial license you will be able to make thousands of dollars helping other businesses to create virtual tours and experiences!

More details and video demo here:
https://revxii.com/blog/product-reviews/my-virtual-tours-review-first-ever-360-virtual-tours-builder-with-live-video-chat/

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Apartments For Sale In Victoria Island Lagos / Hot Sale: A Clean Bungalow Comprising Of 3 Bedroom All Ensuite & A Mini Flat Si / For Sale Attached Is Also A Semi Detached 4 Bedroom Duplex + A Room Bq. *price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.