Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) (68956 Views)

Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures) / Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by iamjavadem(m): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Thats what someone said until days later they started looting his mum's shop. lets stop giving excuses or justifying evil. check linda ikeji.
Zane2point4:
If you havnt encountered hardship
You wont know what people are passing thru.

Most of our leaders are born with golden spoon and doesn't know how it feels to be damn broke.

Soldiers don tire,dem themselves dem need am.
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by Wallatah: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Government are wicked indeed !! covid 19 palliative its main for poor masses so don't call it loot its their own
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by seunmsg(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Shinfuluan:

You heartless individual

Really? But we all hailed the protesters/hoodlums when they burn and looted TVC and TheNation. So, what has changed?
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by Cynics: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Bar1941:
Neither soldiers nor police can arrest them because the palliatives are meant for them. It shall not be well with all the leaders that made life difficult for their citizenry. This is the highest level of wickedness, your people are hungry and you kept palliatives in warehouses until they are getting spoilt.

Lagos state governor said they got the palliatives earlier this month, Bauchi governor said they finished distribution of palliatives in August, PA to one of the governors said they were waiting for Dangote to help in distributing the palliatives....just imagine the level of incoherence amongst our so called governors. Foolish leaders.

I wonder what we be in the minds of South Africans and Ghanaian right now,seeing gross dishonesty and greediness among the political class in Nigeria.
Palliative that were donated by well -meaning Nigerians to cushioned the adverse effect of total lockdown in April were been hoarded by shameless governors. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by olamiji98448: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
: Are you in support of looting private propertiesI was just being sarcastic now. So sad people no longer understand sarcasm.
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by Tessymoore: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Similar to what happened in Anambra, Ebonyi and Edo. This video highlights everything that happened. Watch the video here����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7jAFZc_Wtk
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by Mars16(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Finally they made it, they've discovered the hidden palliative but they should check if they wrote Covid-19 palliative on it before taking and cause another man to suffer.
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by Peace2love: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigeria my country! Chai!
We are different colour but one people. The recent happenings got me thinking. No religion, state, gender is left out in this looting of palliatives. Only God can redeem us.

There is hunger in the land.
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by Dminister(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
The youths should beware. Our leaders can do anything to maintain their generational status quo. I hope we will not experience general food poisoning.
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by Pierocash(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Nawa, did you go to school
which of the schools, you mean school of infotech?
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by Bibianstan(f): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is amazing!
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by dododawa1: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Is our right,we needed to take it.
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by PrincewithGod(m): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
LOOTING IS STEALING!
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Saifulah:
I know our so called leaders are the worst scum on the face of the earth. But are we not out doing them in this race for rascality?
"If you see something wrong do something, but if you can't then say something if that also fails then despise it in your heart...."

We are better than this Nigerian youth, even though this is what they want to turn us to

It is truly very sad. Look at how Nigerians are stealing then they say the leaders are bad. Which child do you have that you can talk to about stealing after this? Then they get govt positions and steal even more than the ones there now.

God help Nigeria
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by lagonovo: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Reference:

You sound so much like the very problem that leads to this. Defender of the status quo ante, desirer of a return to the 'normal'.

Instead of trying to diffuse the situation by advising those who have the mandate to effect a new direction for this country you give us a history lesson of what will be, to hopefully scare the 'Israelites on their way in exodus' to return to the slavery of Egypt by your 'Red Sea' narrative. It just sounds too lame.

Yes, this could be the warning rumblings of a volcano about to go off. I cannot understand why you think it wise to pour cold water on the volcano instead of fleeing for life and limb.

Oga. Nigeria has changed permanently. The old order is gone forever. A rubicon has been crossed. Nigeria CANNOT get more peaceful than this if it governed like this. The goverment and so called leaders will determine her future, not the citizens.
Dude, are you daft?

You saw the first line clearly stating "*** COPIED***" and you still proceeded to write an epistle lecturing me about the post simply because it's against your inclination or maybe, agenda? Read your post again and tell us how you sound?

I saw the message and posted it in the face of the current LOOTING going on. It defeats the main objective of the struggles to liberate Nigeria over the years, including the current one. The message provides a perspective that I believe should be kept in mind as the struggle continues. History is there not to suppress us but to guide us. I desire not a return to normal but a strong and enduring strategy for a defining historical struggle that will move Nigeria forward - not one that will see us simply replacing a GEJ with Buhari then a Buhari with Atiku and then hope for the best OR one that will simply turn Nigeria to another Libya.
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by omoharry(f): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
blinking001:

May his soul rest in peace. I feel sad everytime this moniker is mentioned. I really liked him. Good people keep dying young while the wicked keep living long.
#sobermoodactivated.
what happened to him?
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Are you in support of looting private propertiesundecided

Don't mind the guy. He's being sarcastic.
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by ajl: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
6digitscomrade:
i would have loved to be the DJ there during the looting and blare on the repeat all songs by LUTHER VANDROSS��

How does Luther Vandross song has relevance to people rightfully taking back what was stolen from them? You these youth sometimes.
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=Depressed101 post=95353092]More photos [/quote

solider man don even corner his own sef
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by SaintBeehot(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

Don't mind the guy. He's being sarcastic.
Yeah, he had shield lights on that when I quoted him.
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by 6digitscomrade: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
ajl:

How does Luther Vandross song has relevance to people rightfully taking back what was stolen from them? You these youth sometimes.
don’t take life too serious because eventually none of us will exit it alive.. a little sense of humour won’t be out of place..

Maybe I know all of the above as a result of my almost 4decades on earth..and you obviously aren’t no where close or even if you do life struggles has gotten the better side of you..

Relax..
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by TATALoAlaMu: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
blinking001:

May his soul rest in peace. I feel sad everytime this moniker is mentioned. I really liked him. Good people keep dying young while the wicked keep living long.
#sobermoodactivated.
Hey I'm sorry, never knew he's late. May his soul rip
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
baby124:
If it does not have CaCovid stamp on it. I don’t think it’s palliatives
That one concern you alone. since them tell you say soldiers too dey loot, watin concern them weder dey write Coca or Cola for the bag
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by hosemujica: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Are you in support of looting private propertiesundecided
He's obviously one of the looters, who knows how many stores he's broken into.
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by abdsamad(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Saifulah:
I know our so called leaders are the worst scum on the face of the earth. But are we not out doing them in this race for rascality?
"If you see something wrong do something, but if you can't then say something if that also fails then despise it in your heart...."

We are better than this Nigerian youth, even though this is what they want to turn us to

This applies to vandalization of police stations and other public and private properties but palliatives warehouses are solid exclusions

This is almost November. Abeg, all palliatives warehouses should be forcefully taken over.

If not for the fact that it'll result in loss of lives on both sides and affectation of the few good ones, I would say all senators' houses should be looted. Let them carry the 2 million naira television and go and sell to feed their families. Let them strip down the 20m naira cars and use to pay their debts.

Enough is enough
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by OpinionCounts(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Bar1941:
Neither soldiers nor police can arrest them because the palliatives are meant for them. It shall not be well with all the leaders that made life difficult for their citizenry. This is the highest level of wickedness, your people are hungry and you kept palliatives in warehouses until they are getting spoilt.

Lagos state governor said they got the palliatives earlier this month, Bauchi governor said they finished distribution of palliatives in August, PA to one of the governors said they were waiting for Dangote to help in distributing the palliatives....just imagine the level of incoherence amongst our so called governors. Foolish leaders.

You think those soldiers and police men do not have their boys there amongst the crowd who are looting and sending to the soldiers and police men house? grin
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by Loveknitting: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
seunmsg:

Palliatives is palliatives grin grin grin. Even if the warehouse belongs to a business organization, na still palliatives in as much as food dey there.

No, that is wrong. A business organization belongs to individuals, not politicians or government.

1 Like

Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by Litmus: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Some idiotic Nigerians think the West is looking on and applauding. But actually the West, especially America hate, really hate looters. If all the poor in Nigeria were on a list of those America was looking to give visa or take in as poor persecuted people, not one individual involved in looting would be taking. Nigerians on the ground able to read something like this better rethink. America admires poor honest, hard working people. That poor Nigerian ballet dancer, kids striving to clean their dirty environment, kids studying hard near to mud and excreta are the types of poor America admires or would accepts into America.

Contrary to that which anonymous persons online would have Nigerians believe, America does not hate Nigerians Americans liked Nigerians because Nigerians are or were strivers, people that succeed through hard work and determination in spite of the odds. These looting spectacles in Nigeria hurt the poor more than they know. It is damaging the reputation of poor Nigerians.

The external audience you’re playing to are very observant. You can’t fool them by acting as if you were taking what belonged to you last week evident in looting Covid palliatives today.
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by dasparrow: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Look at all that food being hoarded in warehouses around the country while many Nigerians have been going hungry all these months. Is that not wickedness? Nigerian leaders are terribly wicked.
Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by dasparrow: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Litmus:
Some idiotic Nigerians think the West is looking on and applauding. But actually the West, especially America hate, really hate looters. If all the poor in Nigeria were on a list of those America was looking to give visa or take in as poor persecuted people, not one individual involved in looting would be taking. Nigerians on the ground able to read something like this better rethink. America admires poor honest, hard working people. That poor Nigerian ballet dancer, kids striving to clean their dirty environment, kids studying hard near to mud and excreta are the types of poor America admires or would accepts into America.

Contrary to that which anonymous persons online would have Nigerians believe, America does not hate Nigerians Americans liked Nigerians because Nigerians are or were strivers, people that succeed through hard work and determination in spite of the odds. These looting spectacles in Nigeria hurt the poor more than they know. It is damaging the reputation of poor Nigerians.

America is not God, let them go and sit down somewhere with that mentally unstable train wreck of a president they have. Other advanced western nations no longer respect America anyway so who cares what that white supremacist fachist shithole thinks. America is riding on past glory.

Most of these Nigerians emptying warehouses will never qualify for American visa anyway. Even middle and upper middle class Nigerians are denied American visa daily in Nigeria. White Americans don't want to share a country with non-white people anyway and they have made that very clear from time immemorial with what they did to Native Americans and Black Americans.

The average white American no send any Black person message so stop being a coon and sucking honkey's diseased balls. It won't get you anywhere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting / The Moment Gowon Received The News Of The Coup That Overthrew Him In OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.