Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Please Please Please I Need Suggestions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Please Please I Need Suggestions (341 Views)

Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? / Please I Need Suggestions / Please I Need Suggestions On A Simple Accounting Software For Small Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Please Please I Need Suggestions by LoladeOmolomo(f): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2020
Guys Pls I'm begging you all Plssssssss, I really want to help somebody in this Tough Times.
I read somewhere here on NL where some people were saying 50k if used right can bring in daily funds for somebody.
What business can 100k be put into that would help a Lady who has a Child and another ward she is looking after.
If ₦100k is too much, maybe give me a smaller amount that would be right for a Start.
Plsssss I want to be sure. She lives in Iyana Ipaja area so maybe you should put that into Consideration.
Re: Please Please Please I Need Suggestions by majilore(m): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:
Guys Pls I'm begging you all Plssssssss, I really want to help somebody in this Tough Times.
I read somewhere here on NL where some people were saying 50k if used right can bring in daily funds for somebody.
What business can 100k be put into that would help a Lady who has a Child and another ward she is looking after.
If ₦100k is too much, maybe give me a smaller amount that would be right for a Start.
Plsssss I want to be sure. She lives in Iyana Ipaja area so maybe you should put that into Consideration.

Opening a small provision / food stuff store in front of her house will be OK
Re: Please Please Please I Need Suggestions by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
foodstuffs,drinks and purewater, provision shop, are all ok.
Re: Please Please Please I Need Suggestions by Advision: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:

No one can give you a proper snap advice based on what you have written, because people only do well in businesses they are well suited for and you've not mentioned what skills you have to be properly advised.

However, they are probably very few ventures that will give you enough margin on 100k to take care of two kids except you're talking may be forex and that one is like sport betting, you may lose or gain

3 Likes

Re: Please Please Please I Need Suggestions by SavageResponse(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:

The fact is that the sum of 100K is quite small to be used as capital by someone who already has 2 dependents.

That money may not last very long because she already has high fixed expenses that will erode the capital

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please I Need Suggestions by LoladeOmolomo(f): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
SavageResponse:

The fact is that the sum of 100K is quite small to be used as capital by someone who already has 2 dependents.

That money may not last very long because she already has high fixed expenses that will erode the capital
Nooooo get me Pls. What business would she do that would bring in atleast 1.5k-3k daily?
We are putting other things in Place for her, we like getting her a decent Android phone to stay connected online for other opportunities, connections and Advertisement of her Skills or anything at all. (I for instance made my first big money from a Contract Connection that Started here in the internet and it wasn't related to any of my Skills or works or my certificate)
She is educated actually and very down to earth.
She has potential and I see it.
Re: Please Please Please I Need Suggestions by GideonG(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
If you double your money, I could send fast moving lucrative agricultural goods for you from Gombe to sell in Lagos.
You could get 50-100% return on investment
Re: Please Please Please I Need Suggestions by LoladeOmolomo(f): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2020
GideonG:
If you double your money, I could send fast moving lucrative agricultural goods for you from Gombe to sell in Lagos.
Like what pls
Re: Please Please Please I Need Suggestions by GreaterFuture(m): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
GideonG:
What are you talking about, check your WhatsApp pls, I messaged you there.

(1) (Reply)

Loan / Iphone / How To Get Rich On Nairaland (without Getting Lucky) - Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.