Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,466 members, 7,836,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive (708 Views)

Anti - Corruption Fight: Buhari’s Most Hypocritical And Ironic Quote / Buhari Is The Most Hypocritical President Ever! / Soyinka To Expose Obasanjo, The 'Most Hypocritical' Former Leader In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by IamPlato(m): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2020
I was shocked yesterday by the most cruel behavior of Nigerians online.
Somebody posted a news with pictures of soldiers massacred by Boko Haram and many Nigerians went in there and rejoiced about it, saying they deserved such evil and unfortunate end.

Why is this? Because we were told that soldiers shot protesters at Lekki toll gate.

Because certain soldiers shot people dead you think it's normal to wish the entire army death...

You all have lost it and gone emotionally stupid.

What makes you different from the soldiers who shot people at lekki?

People with wicked minds are more terrible in action.

You condemn evil while you continually swim inside it.

A man who seeks blood revenge on his enemies, when he win he becomes exactly like the enemy and automatically becomes another person's enemy.

Stop this Hypocricy, if you want justice go for it but never blame other people for the mistake of others.

I am disgusted to be identified as a Nigerian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by Abfinest007(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2020
Crying when no one is beating him
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by dukeprince50: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2020
Don't mind them, wen they kill sojas, they will call it war
But wen soldiers beat them blue black, they will call it massacre and threat to humanity.

When they are caught involving in drugs outside the country, they will call demselves Nigerians.
When they graduate in France, they will know their tribes

we will get over it.
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless 36states and Abuja
God bless the few politicians that meant well for the country, (if there is any)
God bless Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and all other tribe/ethnicity.
may it never be well with boko boys, ritualists, skull miners and every individual or group that cause unrest in this country
.thunder fire ipob yoots,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2020
You made a point but you are also guilty of this problem you're complaining about.Did all of us gloat over the unfortunate soldiers deaths?Why generalize?
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by KanwuliaExtra: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2020
The best of the worst is yet to come.❤️
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by chamboy(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2020
We don't like each other.
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2020
IamPlato:
Somebody posted a news with pictures of soldiers massacred by Boko Haram and many Nigerians went in there and rejoiced about it, saying they deserved such evil and unfortunate end.

Why is this? Because we were told that soldiers shot protesters at Lekki toll gate.

Because certain soldiers shot people dead you think it's normal to wish the entire army death...

A man who seeks blood revenge on his enemies, when he win he becomes exactly like the enemy and automatically becomes another person's enemy.

Stop this Hypocricy, if you want justice go for it but never blame other people for the mistake of others.

Oya you live in a madhouse, but because most people are mad, they don't see it
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by Redcrafton: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
Don't mind them, wen they kill sojas, they will call it war
But wen soldiers beat them blue black, they will call it massacre and threat to humanity.

When they are caught involving in drugs outside the country, they will call demselves Nigerians.
When they graduate in France, they will know their tribes

we will get over it.
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless 36states and Abuja
God bless the few politicians that meant well for the country, (if there is any)
God bless Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and all other tribe/ethnicity.
.thunder fire ipob yoots

So thunder will not fire Boko yoots and killer Miyetti allah bandits?

Why didn't you add them as those that God will bless?

Better find something tangible to do with your life...find a job.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by dukeprince50: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2020
Redcrafton:

So thunder will not fire Boko yoots and killer Miyetti allah bandits?

Why didn't you add them as those that God will bless?

Better find something tangible to do with your life...find a job.
oh, I forgot to put them
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by AsiwajuNdigbo: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2020
IamPlato:

We are going to use ethnicity to turn soldier against soldier, soldier against politician. You guys havent seen anything yet.

Meanwhile, they are killing those soldiers in your arewa. This is your problem up there, deal with it. E no concern Southerners.
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by IamPlato(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
MhisTahrah:
You made a point but you are also guilty of this problem you're complaining about. Did all of us gloat over the unfortunate soldiers deaths?Why generalize?
MOST of The Comments There Were Annoying
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by IamPlato(m): 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

We are going to use ethnicity to turn soldier against soldier, soldier against politician. You guys havent seen anything yet.

Meanwhile, they are killing those soldiers in your arewa. This is your problem up there, deal with it. E no concern Southerners.
i Am From The South
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by Admissionclass: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mr Plato you must be a northerner,emotions is part of humans you cannot remove that,the protesters where fighting for a better Nigeria which will benefit even the army but they still went ahead to kill unarmed citizens.. the
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by IamPlato(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Admissionclass:
Mr Plato you must be a northerner,emotions is part of humans you cannot remove that,the protesters where fighting for a better Nigeria which will benefit even the army but they still went ahead to kill unarmed citizens.. the
dont think with your emotions

i am not from the north
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by Redcrafton: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
oh, I forgot to put them

You forget them because they are irrelevant to you.

Ipob seems to be your biggest worry of all problems in Nigeria.

That's why you forgot.
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
IamPlato:
i Am From The South

I dont care.

I repeat, my dear southern brother, we will use ethnicity to turn soldier against soldier, soldier against politician. Bokoharam problem is owned in arewa. It is arewa headache. Southerners dont care anymore about bokoharam. Let arewa fix its problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by dukeprince50: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Redcrafton:

That's why you forgot.
Ipob seems to be the biggest problem for some days now.
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by Emotionss: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
This feature days have shown me that the only difference between the politicians and the masses, is OPPORTUNITY.

Giving the same opportunities we are all mostly the same.
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by Redcrafton: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
Ipob seems to be the biggest problem for some days now.

How?
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by IamPlato(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

I dont care.

I repeat, my dear southern brother, we will use ethnicity to turn soldier against soldier, soldier against politician. Bokoharam problem is owned in arewa. It is arewa headache. Southerners dont care anymore about bokoharam. Let arewa fix its problem.
nigga make i clear you.

if you and any person create any problem here in nigeria, the problem will end your life.

just lettin you know
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by dukeprince50: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Redcrafton:

How?
NK threatening an elected Governor and also after telling his boys to break and destroy police stations, we saw what they did, there was prison break with hoodlums set loose, they took weapons and others.

I don't wanna know if Ipob did it or not, as far as NK ordered it, we can safely say Ipob did it.
He asked his boys to bring him the head of Wike.
Ipob is a problem to our national security
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by Emotionss: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
IamPlato:

In Nigeria we pretend to care only if it is favourable. The speed at which the endsars and insecurities protests turned TRIBAL have really showed how weak, selfish, hypocritical and divided we are as a Nation.

Giving the opportunity, most Nigerians will do worse than our current politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by Emotionss: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
dukeprince50:
oh, I forgot to put them

grin you forgot to put them because your major problem is ipob.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by Emotionss: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
dukeprince50:
oh, I forgot to put them

You forgot because to you guys ipob is the cause of all the problems in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by dukeprince50: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

grin you forgot to put them because your major problem is ipob.
nope, I also put politicians
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by dukeprince50: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

You forgot because to you guys ipob is the cause of all the problems in Nigeria.
They are part of the problem.
Thunder fire ipob yoots
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by MagicBishop: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
IamPlato:

If Lekki was photoshopped , I also believe the terrorists are doing their own photoshopping..

Even the Army headquarters claimed the pics of dead soldeirs are fake which BMC media analysts have since also debunked the pics released by BH as fake.

So there you have it.

We must ban Adobe Photoshop .

Lai Mohamed is working on a bill that will make use of Photoshop punishable by death.
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by IGBOSON1: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Redcrafton:

That's why you forgot.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Are The Most Evil And Most Hypocritical People Alive by IGBOSON1: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

In Nigeria we pretend to care only if it is favourable. The speed at which the endsars and insecurities protests turned TRIBAL have really showed how weak, selfish, hypocritical and divided we are as a Nation.

Giving the opportunity, most Nigerians will do worse than our current politicians.

Of course they will! Isn’t the same Nigerian civilians that in the 60s went out on to the streets in the north and murdered tens of thousands of Igbos over a number of weeks if not months?

I pay all these self-righteous, sanctimonious dickheads no mind!

(1) (Reply)

Lekki: No Stake In LCC, Says Tinubu, Calls For Shutdown Of Toll Gate / Northern Governors Call For Censorship Of Social Media / Killing Of Olufon: It’s Time To Promote Homeland Security, Afenifere to GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.