Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans (18576 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation / I Will End Sit-At-Home In Anambra From Today - Ifeanyi Ubah / Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
My prayers for those who lost all their life savings to these evil thugs and hoodlums....

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by dominique(f): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hope his children will join in this defending?
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
These buffoons, when fulani herdsmen invade they tell us to pray, no reprisal, govt is in charge. But when hungry indigenes troop out trying to claim back what govt owe them this id1ot tells youths to defend the state against invaders. What a dolt! Are fulani herdsmen not a worse invaders? Why aren't youths urged to defend state against arewa cow shit when he comes looking for our people blood?

Everything that disturbs you in your worthless towns that you refuse to live in you claim Fulani herdsmen. In the day of social media I am yet to see a video of one Fulani person that you people have shown but we see many of your own people robbing and killing and cheating yourselves.

Go home and fix your states and feel free to send us interviews you have with “Fulani herdsmen” speaking fulfude as if any Fulani man would carry himself to any land of hatred, bigotry and sufferhead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
You're calling on the Youths to ce and defend your state from youths that you've misgoverned, used to rig election and do thuggery, who have now gone out of control after realizing that you've been playing them all along.

My call on the youths is that they stop inflicting pain on innocent people and also give peace a chance.
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
humilitypays:
Yoruba OPC have already issued alert to all their agberos to convene at Ojota park to board BRT buses to Onitsha as directed by one foolish Yoruba boy hiding in UK with the name Adeyinka Stupidson. They are doing all these to defend their god and looting machine Thief Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the next President of Iragbiji nation come 2023 shocked

If you haven't heard about this plot then you are definitely from Burkinafaso shocked shocked
A big shame on you if you only talk about one mad man called godson and refused to talk about your evil God and saviour called Nnamdi Kanu who has been mad and fuelling hatred all over Nigeria for many years now.
Annoying Hypocrite you are.
Supporter of evil and destruction.

humilitypays:
Nnamdi Kanu is a national hero celebrated all over the world........
I hereby give up on you, no further response.
Live with it!

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Even Akwa Ibom is not left out....

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Freebills12: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER COMMANDING MERE CIVILIAN WITHOUT TRAINING TO FACE THEIR DEATH. WHAT HAPPENS TO MONEY FOR SECURITY VOTE.
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by humilitypays(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
A big shame on you if you only talk about one mad man called godson and refused to talk about your evil God and saviour called Nnamdi Kanu who has been mad and fuelling hatred all over Nigeria for many years now.
Annoying Hypocrite you are.
Supporter of evil and destruction.
Nnamdi Kanu is a national hero celebrated all over the world for his foolishness while Adeyinka Stupidson is a hungry, local, nodowell that cannot afford train ticket from Southampton to Downing street to talk of flight ticket to Nigeria.

So the difference is clear; one is an internationally recognised mad man while the other is a local, hungry ekuke birthing with Dudu Osun soap shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Tab4kids(f): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Moferere:

. Whenever I see IPOB loyalist here, Abia comes to mind.

Kanu should first ask for good governance in his dirty state

Abia indigenes dont like telling themselves the truth. The state of affairs is their state is not good enough but they hardly cal out on their leadership. Nk has done more harm than good to them and yet they refuse to acknowledge that.

If they can channel ipob in demanding good governance from abia state governor thay will be a righht step in the right direction

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by totit: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
God bless Anambala youth. They should and must not listen to that corrupt Obiono with his audio gov.

It's time for revolution Nigeria youths. Burn it all down, burn it all. cool
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by funkybroyouknow: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ctorch:

VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Wwi2Ebz-I

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2574983926055651&id=1377212462499476&fs=1&focus_composer=0
So instead of providing good governance to your constituents you shift the blame to others without evidence to show for it?

Ewu

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by ogwuche4u(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Rugaria:

Nobody can mobilize to openly burn the main market, unless they have the full support of the government.. You can take that to the bank. Folks who own stuffs there live around there in their numbers, there are well armed vigilantees there, no big feared cult groups around.. So who's burning the market? For what purpose? Is it Buhari? or is Buhari in the market? Or do they want to send outsiders to do so?

You reason like a f**l. Someone is telling you something and you are mentioning buhari. What nonsense is that. Which government will like to see properties vandalized? It's people like you that stir up hate when there is none because of your unguarded utterances.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by nedekid: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Stupid man, where is your Cso, James Nwafor?
Look at his eyes sef, he looks like a ritualist. shocked
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Hangulsaram: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:
God bless Obiano.

Nnamdi should take his Ipob to Abia state

Charity they. say begins at home
Mumu, no be youth wey done eat good go defend.
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by nedekid: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
humilitypays:
Nnamdi Kanu is a national hero celebrated all over the world for his foolishness while Adeyinka Stupidson is a hungry, local, nodowell that cannot afford train ticket from Southampton to Downing street to talk of flight ticket to Nigeria.

So the difference is clear; one is an internationally recognised mad man while the other is a local, hungry ekuke birthing with Dudu Osun soap shocked shocked
Lol. Good description.
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by baby124: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
funkybroyouknow:

So instead of providing good governance to your constituents you shift the blame to others without evidence to show for it?

Ewu
He did not show evidence of what he has done for his people. I have visited Anambra and it’s people who run all over the world to hustle legal or illegal doing something for their people.
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by nedekid: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
euniselfyahoo:
When you were enjoying the state money did you call on the youths to enjoy it with you?
Thank you jare
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ever since I found out about that Palliatives being hidden from the masses.......

I have decided to forget there was government in this country......

Sir Obiano, the people you call invaders are your people from Anambra who you denied their Palliatives and said none came from the humanitarian Minister.....

My apology madam for following the words of deceivers we have as leaders
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Angelfrost(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is what I like to hear... Everyone should defend his region and territory...

It's one thing to target government agencies and politicians for protests, destroying infrastructure and private properties is a step too far, and should be resisted by citizens!!!

While we are all on this, let's extend it to those bastards who come with cows to maim, harass and kill farmers... Let's hunt and deal with them too!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by MrRegret: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
They want to burn out sweat Abi, we no get helpers oh, nah this markets we get ooo, nobody should be allowed to come and destroy our heritage.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Moferere:

. Whenever I see IPOB loyalist here, Abia comes to mind.

Kanu should first ask for good governance in his dirty state

I will never understand that idiot...

Your state is under the yoke and bondage of corrupt politicians, but you keep deceiving your followers that Buhari is the only headache... How can people not see through such cheap and dumb deceit??!...

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by ransomed: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
No youth should come out . Let him call Nwafor to defend him.
Ekwensu..

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by adadike(f): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ezeego1:

Lol... such will not happen. Main market no be just anyhow market
Amen. Coz tension is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by biglizzy: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Jonathan39: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Where should we take Fulani herdsmen to? Because as of today, they are Nigeria number one problem
Juliusmalema:
God bless Obiano.

Nnamdi should take his Ipob to Abia state

Charity they. say begins at home
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Rugaria: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
ogwuche4u:

You reason like a f**l. Someone is telling you something and you are mentioning buhari. What nonsense is that. Which government will like to see properties vandalized? It's people like you that stir up hate when there is none because of your unguarded utterances.

Thank you sir,
But I still stand on my earlier statement... It's only the type of government that sent soldiers to shoot up armless civilians that can ever provide the kind of force or support to unleash this kid of destruction! Unless you have any info on the group that wants to burn down the market. If not, dry up!
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by JokeAdeleke: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Okay

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer on board the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message
To the Whatsapp contact on the signature

Thank you...
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by ceejayluv(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Give them James nwafor first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC / #ChibokGirls : Dorcas Yakubu Celebrates 20th Birthday In Boko Haram Custody / Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.