Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans (18548 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation / I Will End Sit-At-Home In Anambra From Today - Ifeanyi Ubah / Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
God bless Nigeria! Enough is enough to our senior looters #endbadgovernance #endpolicebrutality
Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJrjN1rTE2s

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Bulleye(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:
God bless Obiano.

Nnamdi should take his Ipob to Abia state

Charity they. say begins at home
The earlier Yoruba wake up the better. Yoruba should stop being politically correct while some people are bent on destroying our land. The Igbo can call Nnamdi Kanu to order while Yoruba cannot. Is this post depicting Ipob as not being from Anambra also inciting? Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by aviazuva: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
We hear you. First we need to eat.
WHERE IS OUR WAREHOUSE first.
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Moferere: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Uchasa:

Even 70% of Abians are not in support of Nnamdi Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu brother was beaten by villagers in his hometown
Nnamdi Kanu and his family are failures!

Finishing
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by totit: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by mek224(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is pure wickedness in the highest place. There is no point being in the same country. Its either this country is restructured now or let every one go on its saperate ways
Lanre4uonly:
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by MsAllison(f): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
These buffoons, when fulani herdsmen invade they tell us to pray, no reprisal, govt is in charge. But when hungry indigenes troop out trying to claim back what govt owe them this id1ot tells youths to defend the state against invaders. What a dolt! Are fulani herdsmen not a worse invaders? Why aren't youths urged to defend state against arewa cow shit when he comes looking for our people blood?
thank God he said invaders
so technically Fulani herdsmen are invaders
so we'll do them what we did to that dpo

Thank God police no go talk again

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by ashbee1: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Good idea sir!
Tell your Children to take the lead while we follow behind.
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Sondeo(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Governor beg youth..... Ehhhh
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by adadike(f): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
totit:
More looting going on in anambra, as speak..

Video here: https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1784620658361552/?app=fbl

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/c52061a8209e271bb77fddfc54e2c332?client=news
you see! They have started looting private business. If they shoot one person, una go come and start shedding crocodile tears and asking Obiano why he didn't kill Fulani herdsmen first
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by DarkJeddi(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by DarkJeddi(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
baby124:
You are the invader. See your state? Hotel jobs and market jobs. Shameless animal. Where is Akwuzu Sars police James Nwafor?
In which way is your state better than Anambra?

Are you richer or are you more educated?

Oga,dey your lane.. angry
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by totit: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
adadike:
you see! They have started looting private business. If they shoot one person, una go come and start shedding crocodile tears and asking Obiano why he didn't kill Fulani herdsmen first

What's this one saying? No one should be proud of looting or such nonsense. We are all clamoring for is a clean protest devoid of looting and violence. No man will sidon dey look see his house being set on fire. Is that too hard to understand? undecided undecided grin
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by amNIGERIA: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2020

1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Speaktruth88:

Everything that disturbs you in your worthless towns that you refuse to live in you claim Fulani herdsmen. In the day of social media I am yet to see a video of one Fulani person that you people have shown but we see many of your own people robbing and killing and cheating yourselves.

Go home and fix your states and feel free to send us interviews you have with “Fulani herdsmen” speaking fulfude as if any Fulani man would carry himself to any land of hatred, bigotry and sufferhead.

Get lost!
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by SAMAJ: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
@Governor Obiano, please let your children lead the Youth.
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Moferere: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

I will never understand that idiot...

Your state is under the yoke and bondage of corrupt politicians, but you keep deceiving your followers that Buhari is the only headache... How can people not see through such cheap and dumb deceit??!...

Corrupt politicians like Orji Uzor Kalu, Chimaroke Nnamani and Ikedi Ohakim grin
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Segzy19: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Says the idiot who employed James Nwafor as his CSO so that he can use him to oppress and hot his political foes...
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Get lost!

You are the lost one. I know the way to my village and I’m not scared to go there. Fulani herdsmen ko
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Earnonline7: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
really
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Speaktruth88:

You are the lost one. I know the way to my village and I’m not scared to go there. Fulani herdsmen ko

Im glad you know your way back to futa jallon. Pack your almajiri mat and kettle and start going back. If you start now youll reach village before harmattan dust cover desert tracks. This is my land, im indigeneous here.
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by mkpurumma090(f): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
When you are enjoying the youths money did you call up on them??

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 27, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Im glad you know your way back to futa jallon. Pack your almajiri mat and kettle and start going back. If you start now youll reach village before harmattan dust cover desert tracks. This is my land, im indigeneous here.

That’s why it’s good to know your history. Unlike you it is not today we learnt to travel and wear trousers. That is why we know how to behave when we move around and don’t have people from all countries and tribes murdering us when we visit their village. How South Africa? Are they welcoming you without machete yet? Or is it Lagos that has space for you in the lagoon? Or India where they even pray against you? Next thing you go dey Italy and Libya as slaves because you dey fear your own village.

Gerrarahia and go sell yahoo boys laptop make I hear word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:39am On Oct 27, 2020
Speaktruth88:

That’s why it’s good to know your history. Unlike you it is not today we learnt to travel and wear trousers. That is why we know how to behave when we move around and don’t have people from all countries and tribes murdering us when we visit their village. How South Africa? Are they welcoming you without machete yet? Or is it Lagos that has space for you in the lagoon? Or India where they even pray against you? Next thing you go dey Italy and Libya as slaves because you dey fear your own village.

Gerrarahia and go sell yahoo boys laptop make I hear word

Bloody fulani kaffir. Did i not already tell you to get lost? Dont ever quote me again.
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by Nwaotu10(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Taaa! Mechie gi onu dia obiano.

We Anambra youths want you to give us Csp James Nwafor, a murderer!

Igbo Amaka.
Anambra Amaka

grin
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by RuggedSniper: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Uchasa:

Even 70% of Abians are not in support of Nnamdi Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu brother was beaten by villagers in his hometown
Nnamdi Kanu and his family are failures!
Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by RuggedSniper: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2020

1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans by RuggedSniper: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options / Nigeria Is Bad - Nigeria Is Bad - What Is Bad About Nigeria Than Other Countries / Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.