Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

“I Laughed When God Called Me To Be President” – Kanye West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Laughed When God Called Me To Be President” – Kanye West (370 Views)

President Kanye: Why Wizkid, Davido And Dbanj Might Visit The White House Soon / 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' / “Ever Since Trump Won, It Proved I Could Be President.” – Kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Laughed When God Called Me To Be President” – Kanye West by Millionaireme: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Popular American rapper and entrepreneur, Kanye West has made a revelation that he laughed when he was called initially by God to become the president of the United States of America.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Kanye-President-585x299.jpg[/img]

The 46-year-old US presidential aspirant said that when he announced his plans and calling to becomes a president, his friends including billionaire business mogul and television star, Oprah Winfrey, they all kicked against it.

The rapper wrote;

“It hit me in the shower and when I first started to think of it, I just started laughing at myself and joy came over my body,' Read More

https:///i-laughed-when-god-called-me-to-be-president-kanye-west/
Re: “I Laughed When God Called Me To Be President” – Kanye West by Cleanworld(f): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Were obodo oyinbo undecided

2 Likes

Re: “I Laughed When God Called Me To Be President” – Kanye West by Commentor: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
You should have checked into rehab.

1 Like

Re: “I Laughed When God Called Me To Be President” – Kanye West by Princessogaraya(f): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin
Re: “I Laughed When God Called Me To Be President” – Kanye West by Ablemed: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin
Re: “I Laughed When God Called Me To Be President” – Kanye West by SavageResponse(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Keep fooling yourself
Re: “I Laughed When God Called Me To Be President” – Kanye West by Samietbig: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
What grade of weed is this guy always on? I need it. grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Crashes Wedding Reception Of A Couple, Treat Guest With His Song(video) / "I Am My Own Boss" - Wizkid Responds To Critics / There Are So Many Naira Marley Songs I Wish I Sang — Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.