Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm (4491 Views)

ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today / ASUU Reacts To FG Withdrawal of 'No-Work-No-Pay' | Continue Negotiation Today (M / FG, ASUU Continue Negotiation Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by NairalandSARS: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
SirWarlock:
To let us know they're still not backing out from the strike sad
Since majority voted against call off, the strike should continue.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
SirWarlock:
yeah I've seen that article cheesy. Like I said they won't suspend the strike today cheesy sad
definitely... there'll be a internal renegotiation among ASUU officials before finally calling off the strike. let's hope for a positive outcome today first
Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by samuelpeters(m): 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
ASUU and FG, the story continues

Their last meeting ended with FG saying all the payments would be done using IPPIS that ASUU should enrol. But ASUU saw through that bullshit because they(ASUU) know it will be game over for them if they enrol.
The only way this meeting today will be successful will be if;
1. ASUU accepts IPPIS for payment of their salaries, earned allowances and revitalization fees( it will hurt ASUU).
2. FG fast track the testing of UTAS and use the platform for the payment ( it will hurt FG).
3. Use the former platform which was Government integration Financial Management information System(GIFMIS) to pay ASUU (nobody gets hurt. win- win )

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Roland1999: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Auss vs FG any body win
Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Dreamliner787(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
SirWarlock:
why? grin. On a Monday? grin Based on?

What does today got to do with the calling off of the strike?.. so they should call it off on Sunday ba??
Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Doradorwa:
OKAY smiley
Oh u are afraid of getting banned right? after u were banned last week, I'm still waiting for Ur real address and make sure u snap urself in Ur street, because the beatings u will collect ehn, next time u won't open Ur smelling mouth to insult those far older than u, mannerless kid

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Jung(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Oh u are afraid of getting banned right? after u were banned last week, I'm still waiting for Ur real address and make sure u snap urself in Ur street, because the beatings u will collect ehn, next time u won't open Ur smelling mouth to insult those far older than u, mannerless kid

What if you come see say no be person you fit beat lol
Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Apart from the fact that I got banned last week which I really don't like it's also frustrating that I have to apologize to you for your mannerless behavior.... So pls take my apologies and respect whatever age you claim you are...I don't want to derail this thread. So let respect ourself... Self control is golden. You are the one with the bad records... I've checked your previous post and they speak woes so pls let's not make all this hard for each other cos sincerely I'm not even moved. And all this your ranting is not going to get you anywhere...you can not bully me...You are too small to bully me....if you want to learn how to be a bully then take on a male like you...dont try to use a female to shine....Thanks

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You are stupid, very stupid mannerless kid, look at dis foolish thing? you think u can talk to people anyhow u like? small fvcking jambite, do u know when I was done with school? u were probably wearing pampers then, so bcuz of those foolish boys that run after u then u think you have the guts to talk to people anyhow, can you even talk to me like that in the real world if u don't collect the beating of Ur life, nonsense!
u brought dis by mentioning me in dat thread and u should be ready to face me, damn dirty girl
OKAY
Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Jung(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Doradorwa:
For the record I'm not a jambite... I'm a student of political science- 300lv.... Ekiti state university..... Gbadebo Modupe Endurance..... All this are personal details..... are they enough or you want more to track me down..... whenever you try to claim age with me.... it makes me realize that it's people with no achievement that boast of age.... pls mod I beg you to do the needful.... This man is against apologies.

Please delete this and dont mind him biko. Someone else might want to use this for negative things.

As for the guy threatening her.

Abeg find me come Olosan, Mushin Tomorrow, make we help you settle the matter. If na fight you want, bring boys so scores go dey alright.

Or better still, calm down and accept her apology. No dey strong blokos on small matter like a teething babe.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jung:

Please delete this and dont mind him biko. Someone else might want to use this for negative things.

Abeg find me come Olosan, Mushin Tomorrow, make we help you settle the matter. If na fight you want, bring boys so scores go dey alright.

Or better still, calm down and accept her apology. No dey strong blokos on small matter like a teething babe.
Thanks so much...... I will do that right away.
Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
see wetin Dem turn my thread to like this grin grin
Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
brain02:
I'm sorry bro embarassed
Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jung:

Wetin concern me, I don't even care if I get banned, I will make sure I deal with that mannerless kid, who born dat small pikin wey go dey dey talk to her elders anyhow? all these girls from poor homes with stupid manners, and nigga no put Ur mouth for Wetin no concern you, if u no want carry burden for Ur head

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
brain02:
I'm sorry for derailing, I wanted to teach dat kiddo a lesson she won't forget easily, if not becuz of u guys, I swear I will track day silly girl, for now am outta here smiley
Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Jung(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Wetin concern me, I don't even care if I get banned, I will make sure I deal with that mannerless kid, who born dat small pikin wey go dey dey talk to her elders anyhow? all these girls from poor homes with stupid manners, and nigga no put Ur mouth for Wetin no concern you, if u no want carry burden for Ur head

I don drop address bro. Find me come.

As you no wan hear abeg, come fight the fight so your body go cool.

Haba. Dem no dey beg you? Or dem no dey tell you sorry?

Relax gee.
Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Tripleanthony(m): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

After going through all the comversation, I know how hurt you feel RN, I was not in the other thread and i know how it feels when someone talk to you because they feel it a faceless forum. but please I am appealing to you Sir, let go of the issue and please don't threaten her again before you find yourself in a situation you will regret. as am talking to you RN an officer of the law shot a youth who was protesting and they want to take the revenge on him. his house is down already and this officer have been disarmed, don't put your self in a situation you will ask your self "HAD I KNOW"

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Tripleanthony:

After going through all the comversation, I know how hurt you feel RN, I was not in the other thread and i know how it feels when someone talk to you because they feel it a faceless forum. but please I am appealing to you Sir, let go of the issue and please don't threaten her again before you find yourself in a situation you will regret. as am talking to you RN an officer of the law shot a youth who was protesting and they want to take the revenge on him. his house is down already and this officer have been disarmed, don't put your self in a situation you will ask your self "HAD I KNOW"
Sir.... He is the one taking advantage of the faceless forum and funny enough I'm only apolozing to him because I'm a woman... And a woman must learn submission... It's left to him.... I'm not sincerely concern about him.... I've dropped my address earlier... He can come and face fire.... As sorry is not enough for him. Any man that lacks manner... it's the way they approach matter with women that expose them. Talk and no show defines a coward and i don't like cowards.
Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Tripleanthony(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Doradorwa:
Sir.... He is the one taking advantage of the faceless forum and funny enough I'm only apolozing to him because I'm a woman... And a woman must learn submission... It's left to him.... I'm not sincerely concern about him.... I've dropped my address earlier... He can come and face fire....

I have seen everything and honestly I don't know what you said to him, but am ok you have apologized. my only concern is about him taking it too personally, we should all let it go now
Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Doradorwa:
Sir.... He is the one taking advantage of the faceless forum and funny enough I'm only apolozing to him because I'm a woman... And a woman must learn submission... It's left to him.... I'm not sincerely concern about him.... I've dropped my address earlier... He can come and face fire....
I'm the one taking advantage of the faceless forum right? don't worry what u wish for will come to pass, I've already screenshoted Ur posts, u go hear am cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Tripleanthony(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I'm the one taking advantage of the faceless forum right? don't worry what u wish for will come to pass, I've already screenshoted Ur posts, u go hear am cheesy

and since you don't want to let it go, I will also show you that if a pin touch that girl. You will hate your self
Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
smileyOKAY
Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Tripleanthony:

and since you don't want to let it go, I will also show you that if a pin touch that girl. You will hate your self
You must stupid, no be only pin nah toothpick cheesy

she will definitely hear frm me and my guys

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Jung(m): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Doradorwa:
Sir.... He is the one taking advantage of the faceless forum and funny enough I'm only apolozing to him because I'm a woman... And a woman must learn submission... It's left to him.... I'm not sincerely concern about him.... I've dropped my address earlier... He can come and face fire.... As sorry is not enough for him. Any man that lacks manner... it's the way they approach matter with women that expose them. Talk and no show defines a coward and i don't like cowards.

Take screenshots of all the threats and print them out.

When the time comes, the courts would ask Nairaland to provide his details, which will lead to tracking him down should anything including ordinary headache should befall you.
Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jung:

When the time comes, the courts would ask Nairaland to provide his details, which will lead to tracking him down should anything including ordinary headache should befall you.
She should also put it on billboard too dat will do cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jung:

I'm sincerely getting tired of all his bully... He goes to every of my post and quote the negatively... Calling me poor, bitch or silly kid for no reason.... Nairaland ought to have a way of checkmating all of their members... He always want to defame me.... I'm not like this.... Ranting for no reason... You can check my posts so far... He's the only one I've ever exchange words with... Thanks so much for your support tho
Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Tripleanthony(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jung:

please stop replying him, shea him be man, leave am. I don forward everything to my people. most people for NL be ghost too
Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Tripleanthony:

please stop replying him, shea him be man, leave am. I don forward everything to my people. most people for NL be ghost too
Lolz Ur ghost people abi? mumu!
we shall see...

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Doradorwa:
I'm sincerely getting tired of all his bully... He goes to every of my post and quote the negatively... Calling me poor, bitch or silly kid for no reason.... Nairaland ought to have a way of checkmating all of their members... He always want to defame me.... I'm not like this.... Ranting for no reason... You can check my posts so far... He's the only one I've ever exchange words with... Thanks so much for your support tho
Silly kiddo u are here claiming innocent like you are a saint, it's even a pity dos stupid guys are on Ur side if only they know how stupid and mannerless u are, on that other thread did I insult u? were u not the one that first quoted me and insulted me? unfortunately the posts are deleted, u even dared me, don't worry..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Use OPAY To Receive Dollar From Abroad / Admission List Into Pti Effurun Warri Is Out / Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.