Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims (931 Views)

Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats / Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly / Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims by galaxylauncher: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Apparently many Arewa people are saying I have never stood for Arewa. Pathetic ingrates. Why don't you stand for yourselves? When it is time to vote you give millions of votes but when it is time to make demands you become scanty and say that it is unislamic to protest. When I was shouting that there was insecurity in the North didn't you all abuse me and defend the incompetent, clueless, corrupt, inept and failure #ICCIF Rtd Major General Buhari @MBuhari who is also callous, heartless, irresponsible and pathetic #CHIP ? With your pathetic sense of entitlement and ingratitude you fail to address the failure who is in office that you used your hands to vote in thinking you were doing anyone. Buhari is in office nah! Why are you crying on my TL.
So my big mouth has value? ������

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3693236997377802&id=100000746134604

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims by galaxylauncher: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
For more news updates subscribe to our channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKdEtGAJUqVLodibwrLbN7A
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims by ThatFairGuy1: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
I want more response from particular People before I comment. They'll never disappoint

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims by Sirmwill: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
The picture make sense for meme ooo
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims by donbachi(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Eating shiit all in the name of religion and power..yet, swimming in the pool of poverty.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims by Enudapan: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Aisha yesufu the real female odogwu

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims by Marine54(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I want more response from particular People before I comment. They'll never disappoint
Cause your life is tag to those particular people !

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims by NoPlaceLike(f): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims by slimfit1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
They turn the Quran upside down for selfish reasons

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims by ican2020: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
See finishing

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims by CodeTemplar: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
The most spiteful creature inhabit northern Nigeria. That's a fact.

Same people who started BH in response to police brutality that killed Mohammed Yusuf were protesting SARS to remain. That is as paradoxical as it gets with those spiteful creatures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims by CodeTemplar: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
donbachi:
Eating shiit all in the name of religion and power..yet, swimming in the pool of poverty.
They forgot how police brutality led to birth of BH terrorism. Now they want to protest against reformation of the same police just to spite some people and make their failure of a brother look competent.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims by baby124: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Na the politicians wey de tell them wetin de Quran. With the fake imams. So they can keep stealing and living in luxury. What does the Quran say about stealing and government corruption? Yeye people.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims by africantony: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
whenever i look into your eyes woman, all i could see is deceit.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims by Fahdiga(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
But northerners are better than we Yoruba Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims by ultimatebas(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sirmwill:
The picture make sense for meme ooo
cheesy
I swear cheesy
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Northern Muslims by olusegun60036: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Freedom Fighters / If you fail to treat Biafrans Well,Their Children Rise & fight –Late Gen.Effiong / Yorubas And Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.