Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor (39103 Views)

After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" / Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian / Adamawa Youths Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps With Truck Of Water, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by Emotionss: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
ThatFairGuy1:
This is Foolishness. A pack of indomie is trackable not to talk of this

It was a staged something. The intention is to further discredit the protests
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by Engraced80(f): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is funnily serious. Stealing with so much boldness!
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by Omoslim26: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
mukthar2000:
I understand its not right able fellow, becos I no they can move it to anywhere b4 they get them arrested, just to let the greedy so call leaders to understand that youths hold this country not them.

The leaders where once youth
and these ones too will become leaders tomorrow
now tell me is wat differs the both of them

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by Philadelphia: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
To me this is not looting.
I am only seeing the masses taking back what is theirs that have been kept from them for so long.

Infact, this is agricultural empowerment.

Shey the government say the Nigerian youths are lazy?
Now they want to farm.
Allow them biko

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by tweakdude1: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Philadelphia:
I am only seeing the masses taking back what is theirs that have been kept from them for so long.

Now they want to farm.
Allow them biko

Na so
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by Oteikwu1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
No impossible in naija
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by victorazyvictor(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Is called taking your destiny by your hand.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by philipstanley(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
modsfucker:

I heard that he's set to announce the new location of Jalingo tomorrow.

I also heard that the guy is the same person that stole the Oba's staff and he will soon inaugurate his cabinet in his new location of Jalingo grin grin
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by spymaster(m): 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Forgot about that, it is not the south where those guys will be in police cell before midnight. Even the governor dare not go and collect it from them. That's why they are so confident in stealing it. The best the governor can do is to go to where they parked it, take some photograph with them for the social media and officially hand it over to them as their own dividends of democracy.
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by ikorodureporta: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
abi dem say endsars no concern northerners
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by jrusky(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Vision4God:
This is the repercussion of messing with the Nigerian security force.

The force are helpless, confused & don't even know what to do.

How do d government intend to control this looting here & there?

Tell the police to start the killing nah as the thing dey vex you.

Shey the bollocks demons said Nigeria youths are dociles bah? The docilles are woken up now to unleashed mayhem.

Pls blame apc, blame Buhari and blame all polithiefians.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by aleeyus(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
christopher123:
tomorrow they might blame their igbo people there ...
Y Igbos are like this damn

who mention tribe?
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by dasparrow: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
cheesy LOL

Nigerian youths are not playing. The poor are coming for the rich. This is what happens when a country impoverishes her citizens on purpose. This is the end result. Revolution loading.....

Stay tuned.

I am dasparrow reporting live....
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by dasparrow: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Philadelphia:

Now they want to farm.
Allow them biko

Well said!
We move.
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by membranus: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
kutashi:

grin grin Yes! This state is very close to cameroun and non of the core has joined. I tell you! If those one join, they're unstoppable! No be looting you dey down there! You will see orisirisi looting! Mortuary may be looted! grin

Oga, small small, mortuary ke?

Dem wan eat dead bodies?
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by morohunfola78008: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
The next place to be looted is Aso Rock, some of the masses will loot Buhari, others will loot Osibanjo, while others will loot Lai Mohammed and the other cabals which includes National Assembly.
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by dasparrow: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Chideragodwin:
This wan too na palliative

Yes! Farming palliatives. Didn't the useless Nigerian government tell the youths including those who are university graduates to go and farm? Well, mechanized farming is the way to go. Hoe and cutlass won't cut it this time.

This is the 21st century. Don't expect the youths of today to farm with hoe and cutlass like their grandparents and great grandparents did. Tractors are very much needed.

#WEMOVE

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by SAMAJ: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Northerners didn't participate in#ENDSARS protest but participated in looting. What a backward set of people.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by dasparrow: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Seal33:
Why na? Why all this?

Not again.

Youths please wake up!

Be quiet! Wake up from what? In case you haven't noticed, the youths have awoken from their slumber. It's no longer business as usual. Nigeria as a nation thinks she can keep her citizens impoverished forever but that devil is a liar! Change has come!

#WEMOVE
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by dasparrow: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
arazanbal:
dem neva see something, nigeria we move

That's right!

#WEMOVE
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by dasparrow: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
WhatCanIsay:
I don't even understand what's happening in the most part of Northern states.

Most of them didn't join to protest for EndSars, but were quick to join in the looting spree that followed it.

Well, human beings are unpredictable and full of surprises, aren't they?

#WEMOVE
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by bizzibodi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
The same northern youths that refuse to join peaceful protest........I have said it earlier that busting of warehouses will b more in d north.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by christopher123(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
aleeyus:

Y Igbos are like this damn

who mention tribe?

you know it seems igbo are like gods. they are blamed for everything

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by Lastanza: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Skynet45:
grin

Nice one make we kuku loot Nigeria finish and sell the rest to America then share the money equally.

But aboki no get sense o, don't you know that a tractor can be easily tracked abi where u wan go sell am now
See this one o. They can easily disassemble it and dispose it off in parts. Crime no good sha. And this is crime and should be condemned.
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
I so so love this,may the looting continue
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by dasparrow: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
bigpsalmmy:
Which kind mumu be dis one, instead of looting something that can be easily consumed with no noise, you go for a tractor that will definitely send you to jail.

Easily consumed you say? No, they need something that will last them in the long run. Mechanized farming loading.....

After all, bloody Nigerian government told the youths to go and farm. Well, tractor is needed for that. The days of farming with hoe and cutlass are over. We are not our parents and grandparents generation.

#WEMOVE
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Vision4God:
This is the repercussion of messing with the Nigerian security force.

The force are helpless, confused & don't even know what to do.

How do d government intend to control this looting here & there?
Declaration of 24 hours curfew and deployment of soldiers for two days after which the police should be on the street before Friday.
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by thaoriginator: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
e sure for me say dem go catch dem! I wan 100k sef cheesy
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by dasparrow: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
solarview:
Has it now turn to competition cry
This is definitely not a national cake

Blame your government who feed fat with their over bloated salaries while subjecting most of her citizens to abject poverty. E don red for thieving politicians and their supporters now. No going back now. It's on!

#WEMOVE
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by ABOKI9ja: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Skynet45:
grin

Nice one make we kuku loot Nigeria finish and sell the rest to America then share the money equally.

But aboki no get sense o, don't you know that a tractor can be easily tracked abi where u wan go sell am now
your father is the one that has no sense fucking your mumma without condom, has he used condom that would have prevented u from earth
Re: Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor by Chideragodwin(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
dasparrow:

Yes! Farming palliatives. Didn't the useless Nigerian government tell the youths including those who are university graduates to go and farm? Well, mechanized farming is the way to go. Hoe and cutlass won't cut it this time.

This is the 21st century. Don't expect the youths of today to farm with hoe and cutlass like their grandparents and great grandparents did. Tractors are very much needed.

#WEMOVE

True shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election / Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.