Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nairaland And Tribal Fights - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland And Tribal Fights (904 Views)

Dasukigate: Religious And Tribal Lesson By Anonymous / Why These Days’ Religious And Tribal Thread Get Patronize Than Other Threads? / Child Right Law: Fayose Ban Tattoos And Tribal Marks In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland And Tribal Fights by Blackteeth(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2011
I still don't understand the essence of the frequent tribal fights going on in here, especially between yoruba and igbo. I have visited both yoruba and igbo lands and both depict the same picture of mass poverty, dirty environments, illiteracy, lawlessness and disorganization. So what is the fight really based on? It would never change the fact both tribes are BUSH BLACK MONKEYS of the same class. Igbos are mainly responsible for these fights as I have observed.
Re: Nairaland And Tribal Fights by Jakumo(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2011
Hey, I object to that statement. Some of my best friends are Black Bush Monkeys. I am roasting one for dinner on an open fire as we speak, and it will again prove to be some of the tastiest meat available.
Re: Nairaland And Tribal Fights by mbatuku1: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2011
Blackteeth:

I still don't understand the essence of the frequent tribal fights going on in here, especially between yoruba and igbo. I have visited both yoruba and igbo lands and both depict the same picture of mass poverty, dirty environments, illiteracy, lawlessness and disorganization. So what is the fight really based on? It would never change the fact both tribes are BUSH BLACK MONKEYS of the same class. Igbos are mainly responsible for these fights as I have observed.

Can you back this last statement of yours with any proof? Or else I'll be forced to assume that you the front man for the BUSH BLACK MONKEY tribe.
Re: Nairaland And Tribal Fights by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2011
Jakumo:

Hey, I object to that statement. Some of my best friends are Black Bush Monkeys. I am roasting one for dinner on an open fire as we speak, and it will again prove to be some of the tastiest meat available.

ROTFLMAO!

Omg! Lololol grin cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland And Tribal Fights by Blackteeth(m): 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2011
mbatuku 1, what sort of proof do you specifically need?
Re: Nairaland And Tribal Fights by AljUche: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2011
i started a thread about how silly nigerian government were not to employ the biafran scientist and what do you know

my igbo brothers started lamenting on how special and superor they are to other groups in nigeria

can you imagine angry
Re: Nairaland And Tribal Fights by odogwux(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2011
Alj Uche:

i started a thread about how silly nigerian government were not to employ the biafran scientist and what do you know

my igbo brothers started lamenting on how special and superor they are to other groups in nigeria

can you imagine angry

Crap!!! You started the thread, igbo posters agreed with the article , the pencil d.i.c.k brigade responded sarcastically, as usual fireworks started and you chose a side. Simple as ABC. Kindly prove you are telling the truth by pasting the ''offensive'' comments your igbo brothers made
Re: Nairaland And Tribal Fights by Areosapien(f): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2011
Most tribalists, in their legion, are known as sub-humans who reside directly underneath the gangrene-infested scr0tum of reality. What is also a known fact is that these 'crusaders' - whether Igbo or Yoruba - operate and act in a similar unit and tactic, like a gigantic masturbat!ng cock, spilling their greasy semen on each and every thread.
Who knows? Maybe they are scarred from the hardships of their unfortunate upbringings.
Maybe they are disenchanted from their lack of proper and effective education.
However, one thing we can say for sure is that these unfortunate beings do suffer from a severe case of intellectual laziness, which makes it very much impossible for them to accept the fact that humans all come with their many different pleasant aspects as well as faults. In their total cluelessness, these 'crusaders' find it very convenient to group and brand people according to tribe, so as to aid easy comprehension for their saggy, microscopic brains.
My opinion smiley
Re: Nairaland And Tribal Fights by odogwux(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2011
Areosapien:

Most tribalists, in their legion, are known as sub-humans who reside directly underneath the gangrene-infested scr0tum of reality. What is also a known fact is that these 'crusaders' - whether Igbo or Yoruba - operate and act in a similar unit and tactic, like a gigantic masturbat!ng cock, spilling their greasy semen on each and every thread.
Who knows? Maybe they are scarred from the hardships of their unfortunate upbringings.
Maybe they are disenchanted from their lack of proper and effective education.
However, one thing we can say for sure is that these unfortunate beings do suffer from a severe case of intellectual laziness, which makes it very much impossible for them to accept the fact that humans all come with their many different pleasant aspects as well as faults. In their total cluelessness, these 'crusaders' find it very convenient to group and brand people according to tribe, so as to aid easy comprehension for their saggy, microscopic brains.
My opinion smiley

Tru my brother.Whenever i visit NL i am reminded that this country is headed for a break up. i cant believe young people are this backward
Re: Nairaland And Tribal Fights by isalegan2: 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2011
Blackteeth:

You started off so well, but you exposed your own bias at the end.  I'd have more respect for you if you'd just being transparent and titled the thread, "Igbos causing trouble again." Or started the paragraph with the closing statement, "I am here to say that Igbos are mainly responsible for tribal fights on Nairaland." Something like that. But, do carry on.

Jakumo:

Perish the thought!  Please don't eat the monkeys!  They're family - yours and mine.  Unless you're a creationist; in that case go right ahead.
Re: Nairaland And Tribal Fights by abadaba(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2011
odogwu-x:

Crap!!! You started the thread, igbo posters agreed with the article , the pencil d.i.c.k brigade responded sarcastically, as usual fireworks started and you chose a side. Simple as ABC. Kindly prove you are telling the truth by pasting the ''offensive'' comments your igbo brothers made
Spot on.
The chap goes round the clock searching for articles that will make Yorubas attack the Igbo on daily basis.
Re: Nairaland And Tribal Fights by redsun(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2011
Statistically, i think there are more glaring, repulsive and offensive yoruba tribal bigots on nairaland than igbos. D likes of bkb,bluetooth,stranger.just to name a few. Tribalism is one of the fundamental fo,olish trait of typical nigerians.
Re: Nairaland And Tribal Fights by redsun(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2011
And sometime we tend to forget that NL is a virtual nigerian community and we tend to expect too much of everybody,to reason properly.Failing to bear in mind that nigeria is where it is because of chronic unreasonableness.

(1) (Reply)

Sultan Wants Jonathan To Sign Undertaking / My Views On Nuhu Ribadu / Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.