Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Palliatives Hoarding,a Show Of Shame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palliatives Hoarding,a Show Of Shame (412 Views)

Femi Falana: Hoarding Palliatives Is A Crime Against Humanity / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG / Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palliatives Hoarding,a Show Of Shame by Splendid235: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
The news is every where how our governments at all levels hoarded palliatives meant for the citizens.
so many states' governments are involved in this show of shame and inhuman treatment meted to fellow country men.

The federal government is claiming innocence while the states involved are looking for alibis yet Nigerians are not asking serious questions.the government is using threat against the people that carried the palliatives (I cannot call them looters.)these people carried their property.the looters are the hoodlums that attacked private ventures.the palliatives were meant for the citizens.but the government criminally hoarded them.the threats I believe were to shift our attention from this ungodly act cum wickedness.

I am using this medium to urge Nigerians to wake up and start asking our so called leaders questions concerning the palliatives.we need to know why food meant for the citizens were hidden and denied them.this crop of leaders are taking us for granted.we must seize this opportunity to be holding them accountable.

NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARISE FOR THE FUTURE IS YOURS.
Re: Palliatives Hoarding,a Show Of Shame by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
A
Re: Palliatives Hoarding,a Show Of Shame by Commonsense99: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
angry
What beats my imagination is why our youths are not asking these governors question?
Re: Palliatives Hoarding,a Show Of Shame by James4358(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is man's inhumanity to man! All politicians will surely rot in hell!

(1) (Reply)

A / Does Osun Gold Belong To Osun State / The Neglect Of Ojukwu's Safe Haven, Biafra's Window In Amorka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.