Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

In Serious Need Of A Partner(funding) To Execute A Business Proposal. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Serious Need Of A Partner(funding) To Execute A Business Proposal. (268 Views)

In Serious Need Of Crypto Asset / I Need A Loan Of 4.5 Million Naira To Execute An Urgent Supply Contract / In Need Of Funds To Execute A Project And Or For Expansion Of You Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Serious Need Of A Partner(funding) To Execute A Business Proposal. by okosbaba: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
My name is Joseph, I have series of business proposals to execute but hindered with financial constraints because it needs like 5M. I humbly ask for anyone who is willing and ready to do business and ready to partner with me to please chat me up on whatsapp 08162390884 or call. Let's talk percentage and I'll also take you through the in and out of the business.

Dear members of this forum, I humbly appeal that if you do not have the money or interest in what am asking, kindly read and move to the next article. If you're interested ,kindly get in touch with me in the medium provided because i will never discuss my business proposal in public.
I also want to appeal if you have nothing that will make this my post favorable to those that will want to assist, please don't make comments that will scare my potential partners away. God help you too as you respect my wish.

(1) (Reply)

After Graduation! What Next? / How Useless Do You Think 1000 Naira Is / Best Dividend Stocks For 2021 - Forexmarket.site Highest Dividend Paying Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.