Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail (19460 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / Chris Brown Follows Orezi On Instagram / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by simple250: 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
The once weh go jail wating happen to them after their release ? They where celebrated DEATH PENALRY IS THE WAY OUT
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by illicit(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yours truly....
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by 123Map(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigeria cannot work tongue

Do you still believe this country will work?? embarassed

#endnigeria
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by Donspicey: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Loud am Alhaji Orezi............

Dis year activities go shock dem enter bone marrow.....

Dem greedy nature dey make me shame say naija na my country but Las Las dem must hear word.....
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by simple250: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Riele:
Nigerian politicians don't deserve jail.

Death Death Death can be their only reward

Soro soke ooooo

1 Like

Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by mansoura(f): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
God, pls heal our land
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by tfash96(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
you have said it well I owe u 1 viju milk when we see Orezi
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by saintol(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
No ooo, it will only get better when they are being sentenced to death by firing squad in their home town or local government.
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by Passionate1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2020

Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by PoliteActivist: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
SOLMICHAEL:
Who will send them to jail? No be this country again?? Seems you don't know how damaged and corrupt our Judicial system has become undecided

The youth will. It happened in France. Try them in people's court. Hang some, jail others!
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by freeborn02: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
think some bastardds on this forum take it upon themselves to defend these corrupt dogs.

You are defending someone who is obviously making your life difficult

1 Like

Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by Gkay1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
that's the truth
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by Cajal(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Buhari did not largely fulfill this
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by xynerise: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
There is no hope in Nigeria
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
I totally concur
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by Omezif(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mejority of Politicians can't go to jail for stealing billions of naira how can they go to jail for stealing common palliatives.
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by OgaTheTop2: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
CastedAyo:
Palliatives Hoarding: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail – Orezi
Correct!
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
I support u orezi, infact in a saner clime 90% of Nigerian politicians would hv been in jail
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by Slurity(m): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
That idiot should check his record, this present goverment is the goverment that has tried and jailed the highest number of politicians in Nigeria history and yet people still complained. EX GOVS ARE EVEN GOING TO JAIL DURING BUHARI TIME
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by bejeria101(m): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Emotionss:
I think we should blame the usual scapegoats for all the corruptions going on in this nation.

Pdp and Gej
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by harsysky(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
dying is better. why go to jail? They have been going and coming out safely.
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by Mars16(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
True. In addition, until we make public offices like NASS less lucrative we will not get the great Nigeria we all long for. The funny part of it is that you'll see the gullible followers of these politicians defending them in the midst of evidence staring at us. What a country!
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by Mars16(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
freeborn02:
think some bastardds on this forum take it upon themselves to defend these corrupt dogs.

Me I no just understand such people. Mental slavery.
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by Emotionss: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
bejeria101:

Pdp and Gej

Please don't forget ipob

1 Like

Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by KevinDein: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
freeborn02:

Throwback, thebosstrevore1 and many others.

Disgusting set of people who are fine with the status quo because it benefits them despite knowing tens of millions of kids go to bed hungry daily because of the sadistic leaders they defend.

Hate those fvckers to no end.

1 Like

Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by Ribadu2000: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
I begin to wonder why we are so blessed with bad leaders in this part of the world, palliatives were given by Federal Government and other philanthropies since June 2020, and governors and all other heads decided to hoard these things while people are starving to death day after days, to the extent that some part of these foods like garri and rice has started going bad, I hope they are not waiting for election to come before they begin to share it and tagged it stomach infrastructure, funny enough when minister incharge of the distribution of these food item confirmed how much was spent and how she supervised the distribution of these food items to all states of the federation, people were cursing her not knowing that she was telling the truth, time has come to stop this wickedness, this cruelty, selfishess and self-center leaders, God bless Nigerian youth, God bless new Nigeria, say no to brown envelope during election, say no to stomach infrastructure, soro soke!!!! So much hunger in the land of abundance,
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by Throwback: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
KevinDein:

Throwback, thebosstrevore1 and many others.

Disgusting set of people who are fine with the status quo because it benefits them despite knowing tens of millions of kids go to bed hungry daily because of the sadistic leaders they defend.

Hate those fvckers to no end.

Your own problem in life is that you are so frustrated that nothing can be rational with you. Not even facts and figures.

You're like a waste of human brain, seeing that critical thinking is a taboo to you.

Continue to wallow in your frustration.

I have debated you with facts and figures, you have been wailing with emotions and sentiments, as though it ever won any case outside of a beer parlour.
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by gnss(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Not Jail ,It's firing squad or death by Hanging .
Re: Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail by vislabraye(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Emotionss:
I think we should blame the usual scapegoats for all the corruptions going on in this nation.

Blame Goodluck and PDP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harry B Anyanwu: I Live Like A Young Man At 59 / CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift / OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.