Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

4th Open Letter To Hrh King Temple Macdonald Jamala II, Odual Chiefs And Elites - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 4th Open Letter To Hrh King Temple Macdonald Jamala II, Odual Chiefs And Elites (281 Views)

Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) / Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style / HRH Prof Chukwuemeka Ike Is Dead, And No Heir To The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4th Open Letter To Hrh King Temple Macdonald Jamala II, Odual Chiefs And Elites by wasol: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
#WHOWILLSTANDFORODUAL!!!

19-10-2020.
FOURTH OPEN LETTER TO HRH KING TEMPLE MAC-DONALD JAMALA II, OOLA-EMA ODUAL KINGDOM XIX, ODUAL COUNCIL OF CHIEFS, CHAIRMAN ABUA/ODUAL L.G.A, ALL WELL MEANING SONS/DAUGHTERS AND ALL STAKEHOLDERS OF ODUAL.

PROPOSED DATE FOR 'ODUAL UNITY RALLY' AND THE URGENT NEED OF IT.

Calvary greetings from our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
I want to use this medium to assure all Odual sons/daughters that if only the budget for the Odual Unity Rally is met, nothing on earth will stop the programme, not even the flood because this flood could actually be projected by the devil to ravage Odual and its environs simply to deter or discourage people from seeing the possibility of carrying out this mission. In my privileged walk with God as a field missionary, I have practically seen how the devil employ different strategies that are quite excusable by man just to hijack the purpose of God for that man through such subtle but obvious excuse.

We used to have a sister from Bayelsa State in our team (ministry) whom God promised to send to United Kingdom for a mission (evangelism), in 2014, which truly came to pass the following year. The package actually came in the guise of a scholarship through NIMASA for she to study Marine engineering, but her divine mission there was to evangelise. God actually told her that the whole project of sending about 554 students that went alongside with her was solely because of her, and if she fails, He would cancel the project, but if she focus on the mission of evangelising the gospel, He (God) will be taking over the project of her studies and before her return, she'll be given opportunity to study up to masters degree. God kept his words and just about eight months into the program, they were offered opportunity to study upto masters after their first degree, even though she wasn't as focused and committed as God expected.
   Been full of excuses "that UK is not Nigeria", and so forth, she abandoned the divine mission that took her out and on the long run, followed friends to a party where she was eventually implanted with the microchip. Just two weeks before their final examination after filling the masters form, God backed out and the program crashed. The school authority, UK government and even Nigerian government nor the Nigerian Embassy in UK, couldn't give any useful explanation but they were all returned back to Nigeria because the destiny bearing the grace upon which others were standing or depending upon, failed.

In the year 2012, Nigeria and its environs experienced the most devastating flood ever experienced in recent history, scientist tried to examine it yet could not come up with comprehensible explanation as to what exactly made the waters rose beyond normal levels, with sudden emergence of strange creatures that devoured many innocent souls. As revealed by the LORD JESUS CHRIST, He said the flood was allowed as a warning to Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan whom He ordained to redeem this nation (Nigeria) and lead this new generation but diverted into partisan politics in a bid to please political and spiritual whores.
In the express words of the Lord Jesus Christ, He said
[9] "THE TRUE MYSTERY OF THE 2012 FLOOD IN NIGERIA AND ITS ENVIRONS
I sent you to my chosen one (Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan), this nation
(Nigeria) and indeed, the entire land (Africa) with my words but, my words were hijacked and humiliated, and my beloved (Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) was deceived by satanic agents, so that he (Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) sidelined and ignored my words. And so, I turned my back on this nation (Nigeria) as warning sign for my chosen (Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) just for a while, and the enemy Satan, sent flood into the houses and fenced compounds of both the rich and poor in this nation and environs, intending to wipe away as many (humans) as possible. He (Satan) also, confused the foolish and the carnal minds with different definitions and claims, in other to blindfold them from the truth. Who knows the day Atlantic ocean came into existence or, when the foundations were laid of the two(2) chief creeks (River Niger and Benue) in this region? And so, who’d been suspending it from overflowing its banks even before the concrete works was done?... so where did those strange beastly creatures, reptiles and pests came from, at that (particular) time?... do you know, the mountains, rocks and banks beneath the earth produced much more of the cold waters of the flood than all the acclaimed sources? No man gets into crises and no land faces war until God’s words and instructions have been deliberately challenged, ignored or disobeyed, except and only except for the faithfuls, whose time of reward and multiplications have come but, need to be proved even before the world like Abraham, Job, etc, for every successful journey that must bring forth bountiful harvest, also have great prices to be paid.
I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, therefore, I returned, took away the flood and gave my chosen one (Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) a second chance, as requested by my faithfuls, whom I (JESUS CHRIST) have also shown the truth and the covenant between I (JESUS CHRIST) and my beloved (Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan), but for his further delay, behold and see what had become of your nation.’’ follow this link for further details: http://messengerjspee..com/2014/06/800x600-normal-0-false-false-false-en_3.html

One would want to ask, why will everybody suffer for one man's disobedience? It is because no matter the population of a country, only one president rules per time, no matter the size of a kingdom, only one king rules per time, etc.

No one should use the flood as an excuse, if the budget is met, the 'Odual Unity Rally' will hold as appointed by the Almighty God, from 25th to 29th October, 2020. I want to challenge you today, that if the budget is made available and the water didn't suddenly dry up within 24hours, then know that God didn't ordain this programme.

NOTE: THERE IS NO DIRECT SPONSOR, SO YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL GO A LONG WAY.

ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR ODUAL UNITY RALLY.
Name: SOGBETE PRINCEWILL
Number: 2069214402
Account type: SAVINGS
Bank: UBA

Thank you and God bless you for patiently reading.

LONG LIVE HRH KING TEMPLE MAC-DONALD JAMALA II.
Oola-ema Odual Kingdom XIX.
LONG LIVE ODUAL KINGDOM.
LONG LIVE RIVERS STATE.
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Signed:
Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred.
(Mission Lt. Commandant).
The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field. a.k.a The Gideon's Squad.
08162337208, 08029643864, 08068884458 & 08020528430.
Email: goodshepherdmissionaries@gmail.com
www.messengerjspee..com
Facebook: @thegideonsquad

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Trade Mission And Business Delegation / ? / Nigeria Could Gain By Promoting More Biodiversity Awareness Among Its Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.