Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives (37130 Views)

Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States / Photo Of Iliya Ibrahim Achukwu, NSCDC Officer Killed At Kuje Prison / Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
HandmadeD:
That's Captain Hoodlum grin

Hoodlums officer grin
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by CioAngels(f): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
Officer of the law!" Nigerians scream as Civil Defence officer is seen joining residents to grab Covid-19 palliatives discovered in a warehouse in Gwagwalada, Abuja

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr4Py5RhJYg
No, not at all, he did not loot, he went to carry the food items that belongs to him because you intentionally hide them so that he will not benefit from it. By the way, you people should stop saying they looted because they did not loot but collected what belongs to them. Other people did not go not because they don't know that your intentions are to give them to your families, friends and comcubines. Fantastically corrupt people and hardened thieves and looters. If only the item were buryable, water tankable and farmable they wouldn't have discovered it easily, but who said, the person who is sniffing them all out would sniff it out from the cemetery, you would have seen hungry Nigerians going to the cemetery to carry the food items. You all must be Dazed and shocked, are you not? WICKED LEADERS.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by CioAngels(f): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
May God forgive Buhari
Why will God forgive somebody that is not at fault, please let's allow him peace. Going by what is in social media, I will say that is why they are all behaving like this because pa Buhari will not allow this to happen from the stealing governors.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Pavillon: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
baby124:

Many of them and their children wear mufti come loot. This one just come from work come loot.

baba no fit wait off uniform.

Theres hunger in the land. Dont let anyone deceive you. Dat you and your extended family can eat 3 square meal a day doesnt mean its the same for other. God should just intervene in Nigeria's matter
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Ever8090: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
HandmadeD:
if not for bad government, I would love to be Nigerian in my next life..you guys have a way of making someone laugh even if the person is mooning the death of a love one...this your comment make me nearly fall from my bed...which one be "captain hoodlum again na?..����
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by belcom10(m): 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Pls people should stop using the word Loot , they took what rightful belong to them.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by JIMMY1393: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
HandmadeD:

Lmfao
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by JIMMY1393: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Macsjebs:
Just Imagine

No matter what I say, no degree of marketing, would suffice for you to see my signature but kindly let me know if I offended you in anyway just so I can apologize, I may not be aware

How is business recovering brother?
Assuming you didn't lie about hoodlums looting your business store and it wasn't just a reason to advertise
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Olushylay1(f): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sharp guy angry grin angry

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by kabanayol9(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
Shey nscdc no be human being, won't he and his families eat too?
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by supereagle(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
leisuretym:
politicians are public servants meant to serve the people and give account of their stewardship to the people like their colleagues in sane clime, but these one here believe they are gods that should be worshipped by the masses after looting us dry , the youth in southern Nigeria knows this because they are educated , this is same reason the northern politicians has refused to educate their people, instead told them education is Haram , feeding their people with tribal and religion sentiments , leaving them to languish in poverty.

You got it right.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Ahmback(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigeria my country
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Franktom247(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
#ekunextlevel na governor and senator remain to steal palliative
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by JIMMY1393: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Macsjebs:

Brother, not hoodlums, the abrupt distruption of activities did
A happy atmosphere breeds more patronage, everywhere is tensed even up till now

I am sorry if I offended you that way, I hope my apology would suffice to change your mind so you patronize
Cheers

I see....I hope everything doesn't return to normal but returns better so your business would boom better...stay safe bro
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by JIMMY1393: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Macsjebs:

Brother, not hoodlums, the abrupt distruption of activities did
A happy atmosphere breeds more patronage, everywhere is tensed even up till now

I am sorry if I offended you that way, I hope my apology would suffice to change your mind so you patronize
Cheers

I see....I hope everything doesn't return to normal but returns better so your business would boom better...stay safe bro...and I wasn't offended lol...it's just that with the way people lie these days it's hard to trust/believe anyone
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by juman(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
You see.
May be his salary is not up to fifty thousand per month.

The senseless country.
Bad and incompetent leaders.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
hmmm
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by mrkings84(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
If not Photoshopped.....

This is the first time since this covid19 palava that the palliatives meant for the poorest of the poor actually got to those it were meant for.

Very hungry citizens got theirs.
Hungry police got their share too.
Even the civil defense who were not left out.
Am sure B4 this week is over clips showing the the army, navy, frsc, immigration,
Airforce etc getting their share of the loot will surface.

Let the peaceful protests continue.!
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Johnnyessence(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
leisuretym:
politicians are public servants meant to serve the people and give account of their stewardship to the people like their colleagues in sane clime, but these one here believe they are gods that should be worshipped by the masses after looting us dry , the youth in southern Nigeria knows this because they are educated , this is same reason the northern politicians has refused to educate their people, instead told them education is Haram , feeding their people with tribal and religion sentiments , leaving them to languish in poverty.
with the education in the south, there are huge poverty too.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Elnathan454(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Uniform no go commot immediate food for you oo so if you see opportuoity to loot smth,no dey loose card.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by lukency(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Is he not a Nigerian
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Superjazz: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
EmperorMaria:
Rice is special commodity
rice is gold cheesy time is coming wey guy go calm him babe wey dey vex with words like

hello sweety I am going to buy you a plate of rice today grin

and she will jump up and dance in a very very very excited mode cheesy
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by MajohBankz: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
That man is a civil hoodlum grin grin grin
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by ibuildstuff(m): 11:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
pacespot:
Why is this new to you, is he not a Nigerian?
I tire o, na all of us get am, it's his right
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by calcal: 1:03am On Oct 27, 2020
1. Emergency Survival Safety Respiratory Gas Mask Goggles &2 Dual Protection Filter - on ebay $20

2. Hard Hat SL Series Cap Style Job Site Safety Construction Worker Pink. - on ebay $9

for now, buy and keep
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by debola27(f): 3:29am On Oct 27, 2020
baby124:
Do you know how expensive rice is? Or how many people he is feeding? I am sure after this the price of rice will crash.
Price of rice is already coming down in my area
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by EdiskyHarry: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2020
May God punish the governors we have in Nigeria, very wicked people.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by ogubolokento(m): 7:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Officer no go chop?
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Sebbs(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Him no go chop
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by kemmywyze: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Hmmmmm, truly there's hunger in the land. Buhari is a disaster to Nigeria.
Re: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives by Evince(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2020
Hunger, the only thing that united us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) / INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw / CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.