Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers (34067 Views)

Magu: We’ll Go After Looters Hiding In Ghana / 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady / We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
agabusta:

When the police and other civil defence units are overwhelmed in any country, the military is mobilised for internal security. Even the US did same recently.

What you see in America is the National Guard Unit, they appear in rare cases, as I believe you are aware of.

In which country do you see the army mounting road blocks almost in every stretch of the roads? From SW to SE, they are ubiquitous. They even go to the extent of collecting money, extortion.

Do you assume what we find in Nigeria to be normal?
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by FuckOsuPigs: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
MsAllison:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2

You no dey taya? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
hidhrhis:
watch out for violence season 2 as it will be premiered immediately the military score first goal
this thing will turn bloody
many people will die
i just pray we dont fall victim
On point.
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by Brushstrokes20: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Start from aso rock and national assembly!

Bunch of self serving thieves!
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by jaymorgan(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
But you can't order them to face boko Haram or go after herdsmen! Shame
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
IDanfulani:

PUNCH
Quota system general that wants to fight terrorists on social media. Only in Nigeria a mediocre and semi illiterate like this aboki can be in such high position. This country cannot not work. A general that has never fought and win any war. Is that one a general?
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by Goldie16(f): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Good!!!!!
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by gift2xl: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Misplaced priority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
merieam16:
Much they involve the army in everything

This people are biting more than they can chew
How I wish #EndArmyBrutality can start now. We need to first break down this country before rebuilding. Nigeria needs to collapse first.
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by chaloskyx: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
GO AFTER BOKOHARAM FIRST THATS YOU PRIMARY AND ONLY OBJECTIVE IN NIGERIA USELESS PEOPLE LET POLICE AND CIVIL DEFENCE GO AFTER HOODLUMS
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by Shaev7(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
godforus:
What concerns Nigerian Army with internal democracy?

They're meant to resist external aggression against forces like boko haran.

What are civil defence doing?
Wait, is it today you know that Nigeria is a mistake? I mean are you not aware that no institution works? Anybody can do anything that's it. Don't worry, his families and him will be hunted and looted soon. Will he remain in power forever? No!
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by Kingchuksero: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fool. How many times have he asked Soldiers to go after bandits and terrorists. SackServiceChiefsNow
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by hotplate: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
so who will go after our polithiefians and governors who looted covid 19 palliative?
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by zoedew: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Liars and incompetents all! The Chief of Army Staff denied that. If it turns out to be true as Gov. Sanwoolu and eyewitnesses say the Chief of Army Staff has lost his command and should resign and be arraigned before the ICC.
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by jacyhelen(f): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
IDanfulani:

PUNCH

Our battle is not tribal or religious.
They only use tribe and religion to divide us to make us fight each other.

It’s NOT a hausa vs yoruba fight.
It’s NOT a igbo vs hausa fight.
It’s the People vs the Elites.!!
It's the Youths vs the Greedy Politicians!
#EndInjusticeInNigeria
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by safetykings(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Imagine our COAS... See how his downgrading the Army. Confuse Human
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by Bewiseedet(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is why I don't sympathize when boko haram kill una
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by CodeTemplar: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nathan101:
Four questions for DJ switch.
1. You claim you saw 15 people dead, is she a doctor ? Or how can you confirm they are dead without proper examination?
2. You said the soldier keep aiming at you on your page, on the live interview with a cnn correspondent you claim they were shooting up, which one should we believe?
3. You claim you took an empty shell casing in your hair and you name it yours, shouldn’t that have fell on the feet of the shooter ?
4. You said you were running around and trying to pick the shell casing before the soldiers, how come they never shoot at you for once, you also put a plaster on your face to make it look like you got injured while you didn’t have a single scratch when you did the other live video the next morning.
5. Our conclusion, there was a shooting which is wrong, people suffered casualties, but it was never a massacre, Dj switch took the advantage to be popular, this lead to destruction of lives and properties, she needs to answer for that, DSS pls do the needful.
- [ ]
Grow a brain.
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by TruthinAction: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
Shame on Nigeria army. They can only flex their muscles against defenseless Nigerians but they can't fight Boko Haram. The army should be reminded that they have no business with internal democracy. They should all go to Sambisa forest and fight Boko Haram.
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by Amanda4life: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
NOW WHAT ORDER IS GIVING AGAINST THOSE WITH OUR COVID MONEY AND PALLIATIVES
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by DrewMX(m): 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Go after looters & hoodlums and leave Boko Haram insurgents in the North. Buratai nor get sense.

Infact the Nigerian Army has no direction, just a toothless tiger in the face of Boko Haram and bandits.

They know how to flex their muscles on unarmed protesters and hoodlums but keep dying like diseased fowls in battling insurgents.
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by Stanbaba30: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Is Buhari the President of this Nation or is Buratai the President? Because the truth is just about to surface.
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by Tundex911: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Military Regime...

Smh
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by Bahamas95(m): 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
NSCDC nor dey Nigeria again?

This Buratai nor get shame walai! ......He should lead his zombies to go and fight Boko Haram.
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by v2: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
This idiot do leave Boko Haram and bandits, na looters and hoodlums he wan pursue.
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
I like how he lambasted international organisations and said they're not afraid of visa ban and would love to live in Nigeria for the rest of their life. Only children of mental slavery are afraid of ICC, that's why I like the courage of my people who damn care not about fucking US & world powers. It pain me seeing the comments of cowards rushing to ask US, UK or UN's intervention in any small internal issues, we're sharing country with mentally enslaved people who see foreign nations as gods.
I would love Buratai to use excessive force on any enemy of Nigeria who disguise as activists or freedom fighters!
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
I like how he lambasted international organisations and said they're not afraid of visa ban and would love to live in Nigeria for the rest of their life. Only children of mental slavery are afraid of ICC, that's why I like the courage of my people who damn care not about fucking US & world powers. It pain me seeing the comments of cowards rushing to ask US, UK or UN's intervention in any small internal issues, we're sharing country with mentally enslaved people who see foreign nations as gods.
When world powers destroyed Libya & Iraq nothing happened. When Saudi Arabia killed hundred thousands of Yemeni in few months nobody raised his voice among all those fucking organisations and world powers, when Russia was dealing with Ukraine who gave a Bleep?
So when enemies of Nigeria are destroyed only noise outside the nation will be made and nothing will happen except aftermath consequences for the victims.
I would love Buratai to use excessive force on any enemy of Nigeria who disguise as activists or freedom fighters!
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by dingbang(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Buratai, I hope you know the youths will soon come after you.
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by olmoRoc: 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
All the hoodlums should go after buratai!
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by olmoRoc: 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Also, I can remember seeing military vehicles loaded with rice, harris, etc in the video!
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by Merimental(m): 12:05am On Oct 27, 2020
godforus:
What concerns Nigerian Army with internal democracy?

They're meant to resist external aggression against forces like boko haran.

What are civil defence doing?

Civil defense are a bunch of Overweight females n males on a fat salary structure.

I don't know der duty til date.
Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by 12inchess: 12:34am On Oct 27, 2020
Sha don't shoot them to death like in Lekki. Bunch of killers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) / We Use Human Parts From Cemeteries To Prepare Strong Charms – Native Doctor / Gunmen Kill Imo Businessman, Linus Nmuo aka Sakatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.