Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors (41566 Views)

'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' / COVID-19: Governors Fume As Interstate Travel Ban Collapses / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Brushstrokes20: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Bunch of self serving thieves!
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by DanEmakoji(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Thunder com see your food wey gather inside agbada here.
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by aareopeyemi75(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Is that second wave that will kill them.
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Iphran6: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Thieves and liars, GOD will surely punish all our greedy and wicked politicians..
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Goodzinny: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
See wickedness. Who told them that this first wave is over? We are still struggling
to survive, no money no food. Everywhere is dry. The same people you are keeping it for are dying of hunger already and you have the mind to keep it for next wave. Na wa ooh. Things that were donated oooh! Not from their pocket. Can you imagine that? This is painful.

1 Like

Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by kareemkamil(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Oloribuku people
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by lymelyte(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Summary... The governors are running out of lies. They think Nigerians will remain gullible forever
it baffles me that they aren't even aware how stupid they look when coming up with lies that are not even logical. They think Nigerians are not evolving and uneducated about current happenings.. Even rats are evolving not to talk of humans..

1 Like

Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by AbOKImustRULE: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Barawo kawai! Ogun kill una and the second wave!

1 Like

Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by aspirebig: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
LIARS

We are all asking for the salaries of senators but how much is the salary of governors?....

The way Nigeria leaders lie, I don't know what morals they teach their children at home.

Covid 19 palliative are even bought from the money ( freewilldonations) of citizens...

Nigerian youths wise up, a government that can share 2 bags of 10k rice and 4 cartons of indomie for an entire street of over 100 adults plus children, and denies you the real palliative but stock them in locked up warehouses across the country cannot provide:

A...Sound education
B. GOOD roads
C. Security
D Good economy
E. Single digit inflation index,etc for the citizens.

5 Likes

Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by pepertuachinwe: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Second wave of Covid - 19, chai God help your people in this country call Nigeria.
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by MartinsD12(m): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
ijustdey:

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/26/we-hid-palliatives-ahead-second-wave-covid-19-nigerian-governors-say
Thunder fire una there, what a senseless lie from wicked government who doesn't care about the masses, so you wicked souls are praying for a second wave of COVID-19 to come, na una body go hear ram after all na una politicians dey die pass for Covid19, this country is cursed honestly imagine governors hoarding what is meant for the masses while the masses are hungry damn it had it been we are really in western modernize world this governors all of them will go to jail, this is sheer wickedness of the highest order and I urge Nigerian youths never you vote for this old politicians come 2023 we are going to retire all of them both PDP and Apc they are all bad people, wicked people.

1 Like

Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If I hear say Satan go allow these kind people enter hell. Their lies will quench hell fire and Satan will become jobless.

hahahaha
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by happYFingers(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
My consolation is based on the fact that ZIK DID NOT MAKE HEAVEN...

I would have been reading this news under "Foreign Headlines News" in my country.

...can you imagine what govt is telling us ?
No problem, the next wave will be "People's Venom Corona Wave"

Chai !
Oluwa I no do again !
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by pozehnani(f): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Roflmao... Waaaat?? Second wave my foot! I dash them and their family the second wave. Rubbish! Hahahahaaaa...

This govt is beginning to sound so childish.
The other day, one said he wanted to use it as his birthday soveneir. Hahahaaaa..

1 Like

Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by BigBashiru: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
quinox947:
Lies! Even the devil knows that your greed and your intention is not to distribute to the vulnerable. Sincerely, politicians are desperately wicked.

The negro kind is desperately wicked not just politicians!
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by walozanga(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Dirty old brains talking
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by gift2xl: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
How did I become a Nigerian.
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Tremple8v: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ogun kill you there with the second wave , Oloriburuku .
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by samwillyco1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Is this not a hate speech my people
Where is lie Mohammed.
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Poshai: 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
chai...
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by okoloemmalex(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
after their nefarious and callous attitude, they spewing rubbish to save their head.

believe them at your own peril, no be only second wave of COVID 19
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Kaluoko: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
See una see second wave.e go soon shock una
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by happyfm: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Bunch of liars and thieves, God go punish all of dem... Bad leaders...
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by obyrich(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
2nd wave angry
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Ahmback(m): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Na person wey chop belleful for first wave go survive reach second wave..

All these our politicians are thieves, big ones

Indeed, politics is a dirty game
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by mezu419: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Thunder will fire u people
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by ayyuba: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
These so called Governors are heartless and wicked.

My soul will never forgive this government and set of leaders for these lies

1 Like

Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Sonnk: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
May God help our leaders, so you hoard relief materials that were meant to be shared to public. Please if I may ask, which second wave are you talking about? God will deliver Nigerians from your hands. Amen
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by ysquare(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
In summary The governors explanation is that they are kept in anticipation for covid 20
Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by Amanda4life: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
chybuzky:
Look at what a full grown man is saying chaii. Second wave ?? So this man is planing for covid to come again

Abeg share the palliative to the people who deserve it

A HUMAN BEING THAT SUCKED BREAST FOR NINE MONTHS.

OH, THEY WANT TO INVOKE COVID AGAIN.

LIARS

Idiot

1 Like

Re: We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors by chaloskyx: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
YES SECOND WAVE WHEN BY THEN THE PEOPLE THAT NEED IT WOULD HAVE PROBABLY DIED BA NO WAHALA ALL I CAN SAY IS MAN IS THE MOST EVIL CREATION GOD HAS CREATED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed / Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.