Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Ayade Promises N100,000 Reward For Information On Looters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ayade Promises N100,000 Reward For Information On Looters (352 Views)

Frank-Anthony Igboka's Death: N5 Million Reward For Information On Killers / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayade Promises N100,000 Reward For Information On Looters by davis51(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Gov. Ben Ayade of Cross River has promised a reward of N100,000 to anyone who volunteered information that could lead to the recovery of property looted during the #EndSARS protests of .Oct. 23 and Oct. 24.

Mr Christian Ita, Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the governor said in a statement issued in Calabar on Monday that whistle blowers should call 08034500531 to give such information.

Hoodlums, who hijacked the protest, looted the state government’s warehouse in Calabar on Oct 23 before going on to loot private residences on Oct. 24 and set many properties ablaze.

Sen. Gershom Bassey, who represents Cross River South in the Senate and former Senate Leader, Victor Ndoma-Egba, were some of their victims. They even set Ndoma-Egba’s vehicles on fire.

The hoodlums also vandalised the offices of the Department of Petroleum Resources, the NLC, INEC and supermarkets.
Re: Ayade Promises N100,000 Reward For Information On Looters by Franzinni: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Odiegwu o!!

Come 3 looters dey back of my house laidis laidis

Mama timi

Sani for captain gate

Nkem ... She too dey do shakara for me..

300k.

I buy golf 3 enter street ...

On a serous note this sounds like a

social experiment ... I await the result!
Re: Ayade Promises N100,000 Reward For Information On Looters by Mexzy4sho(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
This cross river Governor neva ceases to amaze me.
I no dey cross river, I for name two of my wicked neighbours wey dey always find my trouble.
Wahala for who get beef with him people for that area. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayade Promises N100,000 Reward For Information On Looters by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
story for the gods...instead of telling the people and explaining to the masses why those palliative aren't share since April/May you are here placing bounty n reward on useful information....
shebi we are all hungry, all of us follow carry, we go see who go talk n who no go talk...
shame to you!
Re: Ayade Promises N100,000 Reward For Information On Looters by Valkrie: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
This guy is still living in the past...they better wake him up...!!
Re: Ayade Promises N100,000 Reward For Information On Looters by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
story for the gods...instead of telling the people and explaining to the masses why those palliative aren't share since April/May you are here placing bounty n reward on useful information....
shebi we are all hungry, all of us follow carry, we go see who go talk n who no go talk...
shame to you!

Hungry protesters wey dey steal generator
, una well done.

1 Like

Re: Ayade Promises N100,000 Reward For Information On Looters by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2020
davis51:
Gov. Ben Ayade of Cross River has promised a reward of N100,000 to anyone who volunteered information that could lead to the recovery of property looted during the #EndSARS protests of .Oct. 23 and Oct. 24.

Mr Christian Ita, Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the governor said in a statement issued in Calabar on Monday that whistle blowers should call 08034500531 to give such information.

Hoodlums, who hijacked the protest, looted the state government’s warehouse in Calabar on Oct 23 before going on to loot private residences on Oct. 24 and set many properties ablaze.

Sen. Gershom Bassey, who represents Cross River South in the Senate and former Senate Leader, Victor Ndoma-Egba, were some of their victims. They even set Ndoma-Egba’s vehicles on fire.

The hoodlums also vandalised the offices of the Department of Petroleum Resources, the NLC, INEC and supermarkets.

Mediocre governors everywhere.
Re: Ayade Promises N100,000 Reward For Information On Looters by themainman600(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2020
i have like 5 of them on Nairaland
righteousness89
nwamadikpe
zzor
virginprincess
mejiloyon
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

We Hv Identified Barrack Of Soldiers Who Shot End SARS Protesters – Femi Falana / 11year Old Boy Arrested For Allegedly Attacking A Police Station / Oyigbo Update: 24hour Curfew adjusted,now from 7pm To 6am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.