Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria (1231 Views)

Landmark Demolition: I'm Glad I Left Nigeria - Tayo Aina / President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by helinues: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
We stood our ground for the protest ( Initially supported it and promoted it even outside NL) to stop after FG disbanded SARS.

We saw what the enemies of this country were planning/cooking ahead ...

We listened to the audio where one fugitive guy invited Aljazeera to come strictly to Lagos cos they were cooking something... Imaginary Lekki massacre

The Photoshop photos was just too early to be released... Hence the shouting of Lekki massacre to back up their fake lies.

Imagine a grown up woman lying about someone who is not his son, wasn't part of the Lekki protest yet the shameless woman claimed her acclaimed son died in the Lekki protest.

To all those who stood their ground against the prolooters, youths of NO tomorrow , you are the heroes of the nation.

We are Patriots not Parrots

God bless you all

Cc NGpatriot

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by Mylove55(f): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:
We stood our ground for the protest to stop after FG disbanded SARS.

We listened to the audio where one fugitive guy invited Aljazeera to come strictly to Lagos cos they were cooking something... Imaginary Lekki massacre

The Photoshop photos was just too early to be released... Hence the shouting of Lekki massacre to back up their fake lies.

Imagine a grown up woman lying about someone who is not his son, wasn't part of the Lekki protest yet the shameless woman claimed her acclaimed son died in the Lekki protest.

To all those who stood their ground against the prolooters, youths of NO tomorrow , you are the heroes of the nation.

God bless you all
God bless you too

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by MsAllison(f): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
[s]
helinues:
We stood our ground for the protest ( Initially supported it and promoted it even outside NL) to stop after FG disbanded SARS.

God bless you all

Cc NGpatriot
[/s]
trash trash trash

7 Likes

Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by Guestlander: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

God bless you all

Cc NGpatriot

You are like a weather vane, neither here nor there. You supported soldiers killing protesters. You are one of the enemies of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by Marine54(m): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

God bless you all

Cc NGpatriot
Typical yaruba Muslim, back stabber and betrayal !

5 Likes

Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by Kyase(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

God bless you all

Cc NGpatriot
God bless you bro.
The work never still finish.
We are ready for them.
Nonsense looters.

They will come for your head sha, but Don't worry we dey your back

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by FuckOsuPigs: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

This Helinues guy is really showing you pepper. grin

I don't envy you right now.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by FuckOsuPigs: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yes o! God bless you bro!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by Lagoon0: 5:54am On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:
We s

Cc NGpatriot
What are your evidence the woman lied? undecided
Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by Lagoon0: 5:55am On Oct 27, 2020
Marine54:
Typical yaruba Muslim, back stabber and betrayal !
There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim. Yorubas are yorubas except people from kwara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by NwaOtuNaJos: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2020
You mean ur fellow parrots who were loaded in a brt bus to coman disrupt a peaceful protest that has been succesful for 11 days for a meagre sum of 500 naira or the ones that were picked up with an official car? Oh! Lest i forget, the e warriors of nairaland with no handwork who are on every thread looking for who has a proof of what happened in lekki so they can silence them or frame them. Your governor just confirmed 2 deaths killed by same ones meant to protect them upon holding the national flag, tueh! 2 lives is precious & irreplacable o don't say just 2 na mama born am o. Las las after u stopped protest una hired thugs entered street to destroy things cos they are now way beyond ur control, hoarded palliative began to spring up in every state, hungry nigerians hustling for their food are now called HOODLUMS. The world does not revolve around the cash dey give & u are accountable for every action u take in life cos karma is real. Better stand for what's right

2 Likes

Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Lagoon0:

There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim. Yorubas are yorubas except people from kwara
Even in kwara. Nothing like YORUBA MUSLIM/YORUBA CHRISTIAN. Igbos are just showing their ancestral divisive trait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by DCatt: 5:30am On Nov 09, 2020
Can you just tell me one thing about your group and what you want to achieve? Please be specific and this will tell me what you are all about.
helinues:

God bless you all

Cc NGpatriot
Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by helinues: 5:32am On Nov 09, 2020
DCatt:
Can you just tell me one thing about your group and what you want to achieve? Please be specific and this will tell me what you are all about.

In M.I
Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by DCatt: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2020
Which is it?

Mission Impossible or Military Intelligence?

helinues:

In M.I
Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by helinues: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2020
DCatt:
Which is it?

Mission Impossible or Military Intelligence?

grin grin...

In Short like M.I

1 Like

Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by Sunnycliff(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lagoon0:

You should Question Muric Chairman who always make use of that word. But the truth remains that Yoruba Muslims pay allegiance to the sokoto caliphate more than even the Yoruba nation dreams. If in doubt as Muric Akintola
Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by technicallyrich(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Even in kwara. Nothing like YORUBA MUSLIM/YORUBA CHRISTIAN. Igbos are just showing their ancestral divisive trait
you liar bro,o know several Yoruba muslim.that are very proud of their religion.
my ex aminatu,is a good example.
Allah bless Yoruba Muslim and continue to strengthen them.
amen
Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by IamPlato(m): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lagoon0:

What are your evidence the woman lied? undecided
the brother of the guy has spoken.
Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by IJOBA2: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
helinues:

In M.I
SO YOU ARE EVEN A BOY NO WONDER embarassed
Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by DCatt: 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Which tribe are you?
helinues:

grin grin...

In Short like M.I
Re: Glad To Be Part Of The Few Proud Boys Of Nigeria by OgaTheTop2: 12:56am On Nov 10, 2020
lol.. Proud boys of Nigeria. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

“KILL ARMY OFFICERS WHEREVER YOU SEE THEM" NNAMDI KANU ORDERS IPOB MEMBERS AUDIO / Kankara Schoolboys: Islamic Group Attacks GEJ After Release Of 344 Students / Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.