Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? (1228 Views)

Godswill Akpabio In Enugu For His Grand Mother-in-law's Burial / Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) / Moses Ekpo Resigns As Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor, To Join Akpabio In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Poshvector12345: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
please I am not a political expert. but I was just thinking the other day about the fate of Akpabio now that he is in the FG.
by now even the blind can see that Nigeria, except for a last minute tactical strike, is set for a southern president.
it seems that this president will come from SE but more likely from SS, considering:
1, that the SW are moving away from their traditional allies the north and the north is hurt because of this.
2, SE and North no dey see eye to eye since '66.

Umahi, kalu, Amaechi, have all been considered, but I haven't heard any argument on Akpabio and I'm wondering why??
politicsLanders in the House what's your take?
Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Poshvector12345: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
lemme mention lalaticlala before dey say I did not grin
Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Kriss216: 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
When you betray and sell your kinsmen, even the buyers will never trust you again.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Wisemfon(m): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
I have been thinking about this... Be it as it may, politics is a cunning game. Some people are working underneath.. Wait and see the end.
but akpabio will be the last person i will support for any political ambition

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Wisemfon(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kriss216:
When you betray and sell your kinsmen, even the buyers will never trust you again.
I sometimes pity that man

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by zoeA: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
After all his sins are not darker or more than those that have president B4 or presently
Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Nigeriadondie1: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
undecided A thief. Common Ministry of Niger Delta under him is a complete failure and a cesspit for massive corruption. He would never be considered.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Poshvector12345: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kriss216:

it is not a confrontation oohh but what exactly did this Akpabio do wrong?
for me ooh, if only annang people and my fellow akwa ibomites had opened their eyes and realized that federal politics is not state politics, Akpabio now would have been a deputy Senate president(who was agege that Akpabio cannot bully)
or at least a very respected senator SS senator that would have served as a FG link for us. but my people had their way what can I do??

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Poshvector12345: 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:
undecided A thief. Common Ministry of Niger Delta under him is a complete failure and a cesspit for massive corruption. He would never be considered.
wasn't the nddc always a cesspool of corruption?
they actually try to pin ALL the corruption on him, didn't they leave him alone after he tried to expose them?? lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Poshvector12345: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
zoeA:
After all his sins are not darker or more than those that have president B4 or presently
I can never hate Akpabio after the facelift he gave uyo atleast. I can still remember the elevated self esteem of akwaibomites when Akpabio was governor.
but my people are held back by party politics

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Freestainworld(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Poshvector12345:

it is not a confrontation oohh but what exactly did this Akpabio do wrong?
for me ooh, if only annang people and my fellow akwa ibomites had opened their eyes and realized that federal politics is not state politics, Akpabio now would have been a deputy Senate president(who was agege that Akpabio cannot bully)
or at least a very respected senator SS senator that would have served as a FG link for us. but my people had their way what can I do??
He did that to himself out of greed, now he is almost forgotten, he did well as a governor but destroyed his political relevance by his own hands.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Alba3: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
It's going to be difficult for someone from South South to be APC candidate. The six States are being controlled by PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by sweetonugbu: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Apc will always mess up southern politicians
Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Savie(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
There's 90 percent chance that Akpabio will be president in 2023. First, he always do everything in his power to win Buhari's heart and the support of the north. He appointed a northener in NDDC, and claim he is always fighting corruption just like Buhari. Buhari always support him in everything he do and he also have the support of many southern leaders( though they may not make it public). He is working and planning secretly for 2023. As a federal appointee, he WILL NOT make it public because his enemies might use that against him, and accuse him of embezzling public funds for his 2023 presidential ambition. You must use Number 6 when you want to do something, otherwise you will Fail woefully. He is quiet now, not loud, when it's 2023, na him voice go fill the whole country and outside country. Akpabio is a snake.!
Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Resurrection212: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
With this your assertion its very easy for someone to say you're politically naive.
Kriss216:

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Poshvector12345: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Savie:
There's 90 percent chance that Akpabio will be president in 2023. First, he always do everything in his power to win Buhari's heart and the support of the north. He appointed a northener in NDDC, and claim he is always fighting corruption just like Buhari. Buhari always support him in everything he do and he also have the support of many southern leaders( though they may not make it public). He is working and planning secretly for 2023. As a federal appointee, he WILL NOT make it public because his enemies might use that against him, and accuse him of embezzling public funds for his 2023 presidential ambition. You must use Number 6 when you want to do something, otherwise you will Fail woefully. He is quiet now, not loud, when it's 2023, na him voice go fill the whole country and outside country. Akpabio is a snake.!

I know Akpabio as a strategist. but a quiet one?? I doubt.
let's see what happens.
Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Resurrection212: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
Two things that will never happen in 2023.

A northerner can never be Nigeria president in 2023 whether from APC or PDP even average northerners know about that. Of course north will fight every forces that Will trying to disintegrate Nigeria. The interest of northern in Nigeria wouldn't allow them to cause problems in 2023 because they know power is rotating btw south and north.

Second thing that will never happen in 2023 a south south man or woman can never be Nigeria president in 2023 reason is because this region was schemed out from being a Nigeria president even from formation of the country. ..But thanks goes to Obasanjo that changed the narration.

However southern Nigeria will provide Nigeria president in 2023.And the president will come from southwest reason is because of their antecedent in the ruling party forget the crying here and there when time comes you will see that things would change. Southeast will definitely lose out from the game reason is because they are chasing two rats at the same time in PDP they don't have the number then in APC they don't have the number too.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by dollytino4real(f): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
he is a thief
Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by ednut1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
A theif, not appealing too, from Niger Delta who have tasted power of recent.
Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Poshvector12345: 5:59am On Feb 22, 2021
ednut1:
A theif, not appealing too, from Niger Delta who have tasted power of recent.
are they not all thieves, lol. but that's by the way...
the north infact the northwest produces a president within 6 years time frame, so what do you call that?
Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by ednut1(m): 6:09am On Feb 22, 2021
Poshvector12345:

the north infact the northwest produces a president within 6 years time frame, so what do you call that?
different parties
Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Greystone: 7:02am On Feb 22, 2021
Why shud they
Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Monogamy: 7:05am On Feb 22, 2021
Ordinary senatorial position, he lost that way ..
Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 22, 2021
Poshvector12345:

Akpabio that can't win ordinary senatorial election.
Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by etrouble: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Is Akpabio the name of a person, animal, place or thing?
Re: Why Is Nobody Considering Akpabio In 2023 Presidential Calculations? by Savie(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Resurrection212:
Two things that will never happen in 2023.

A northerner can never be Nigeria president in 2023 whether from APC or PDP even average northerners know about that. Of course north will fight every forces that Will trying to disintegrate Nigeria. The interest of northern in Nigeria wouldn't allow them to cause problems in 2023 because they know power is rotating btw south and north.

Second thing that will never happen in 2023 a south south man or woman can never be Nigeria president in 2023 reason is because this region was schemed out from being a Nigeria president even from formation of the country. ..But thanks goes to Obasanjo that changed the narration.

However southern Nigeria will provide Nigeria president in 2023.And the president will come from southwest reason is because of their antecedent in the ruling party forget the crying here and there when time comes you will see that things would change. Southeast will definitely lose out from the game reason is because they are chasing two rats at the same time in PDP they don't have the number then in APC they don't have the number too.
A South West man will NEVER be president in 2023. I can bet my one ball for it. This is due to the major ethnic tensions / attacks against fulani-hausa communities and the formation of Amotekun. And Likewise will any president comes from the South East because of IPOP and ESN and northerners and some southerners don't trust igbos for fear they might secede or divide nigeria. South South has a GREATER chance of producing the next president in 2023 and Akpabio has a greater chance of winning the presidential race, due to his close relations with Buhari and northerners, he even appoint a northerner into NDDC. Likewise he will also have the support of many South Souths and South Easterners because he's married to an Igbo woman.

(1) (Reply)

Now That Alaigbo Republic Is Officially An Option / How Possible This Man On Native Was One Of The Unknown Gunmen? / Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.