Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

I Need Good Graphics Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Good Graphics Designer (652 Views)

Looking For A Very Good Graphics Designer/video Editor / Service Of A Good Graphics Designer Needed Urgently / I Need Good Graphics Design And Logo For My Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Good Graphics Designer by jofoc21107: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Thread closed, I found someone.
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
jofoc21107:
Hi there, I have a some pictures of an uncompleted building that I want to sell and I need a graphics designer to help me make a render of an already finished model out of the pictures of the uncompleted building,

In other words, make a finished model of a building based on the pictures of uncompleted building.

Please if you are interested, indicate here and mention your price here let me know if I can work with you, thanks.

This is why I av always wanted to learn this skill
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

This is why I av always wanted to learn this skill

I can teach you professionally though if you are willing to pay
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
jofoc21107:
Hi there, I have a some pictures of an uncompleted building that I want to sell and I need a graphics designer to help me make a render of an already finished model out of the pictures of the uncompleted building,

In other words, make a finished model of a building based on the pictures of uncompleted building.

Please if you are interested, indicate here and mention your price here let me know if I can work with you, thanks.

I can do it.. message me through the Link on my signature
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Realshay:

I can teach you professionally though if you are willing to pay
pls I am more than willing. I stay in Lagos..U?
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
pls I am more than willing. I stay in Lagos..U?

Message me through the WhatsApp link on my signature..
I'm in Ogun state but the training is a very explanatory online training
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by jofoc21107: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Look at an example of what I want, these are not the pictures of what I want to create 3D model of, I just want to give willing freelancers an idea of what I want.

Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by jofoc21107: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Realshay:

Message me through the WhatsApp link on my signature..
I'm in Ogun state but the training is a very explanatory online training

Do you even use this WhatsApp account? grin

Your last seen was 11 am
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by SamuelLoch: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
jofoc21107:
Look at an example of what I want, these are not the pictures of what I want to create 3D model of, I just want to give willing freelancers an idea of what I want.

Do you have the floor plan?
If you don't have the floor plan, I can only do the view you send to me then imagine other parts.

Till I see the pictures you would send, your cost is around $400 USD. Could be lesser or cheaper

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
jofoc21107:

Do you even use this WhatsApp account? grin

Your last seen was 11 am
yeah..I was just busy today
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by jofoc21107: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
SamuelLoch:

Do you have the floor plan?
If you don't have the floor plan, I can only do the view you send to me then imagine other parts.

Till I see the pictures you would send, your cost is around $400 USD. Could be lesser or cheaper

I actually wanted only the view I send, no need for the full floor plan
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by GSteve001(m): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hello,
This would have been better if you do have a floor plan. it beats off the limitations you can encounter with perspective and scale.

If the floor plan is unavailable, It's no problem still. how many pictures/views would you like to work on?
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by jofoc21107: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
GSteve001:
Hello,
This would have been better if you do have a floor plan. it beats off the limitations you can encounter with perspective and scale.

If the floor plan is unavailable, It's no problem still. how many pictures/views would you like to work on?

Just six pictures
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by jofoc21107: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Modified
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by GSteve001(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
jofoc21107:

Just six pictures

Alright. This is me being honest here...
using a floor plan to generate the model on Revit or related software may be a cheaper option for you. (only applicable if it's a single building project with different views).

if we're using pictures, I'll do it for 65,000 NGN.
Your job is guaranteed to come out well, I'm a Graphics Designer with background in Architecture.
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by ayobade15094: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
: pls I am more than willing. I stay in Lagos..U?Message me through the WhatsApp link on my signature..I'm in Ogun state but the training is a very explanatory online training
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by SamuelLoch: 1:12am On Oct 27, 2020
jofoc21107:

I actually wanted only the view I send, no need for the full floor plan
Okay! The workload has reduced...
Now that I have a good idea of the scope of your work how do we get along to the next level?
I suggest you send me the photo and your budget
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by arnoldexpert(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2020
I'M HERE SIR.
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by jofoc21107: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
arnoldexpert:
I'M HERE SIR.
GSteve001:

Alright. This is me being honest here...
using a floor plan to generate the model on Revit or related software may be a cheaper option for you. (only applicable if it's a single building project with different views).

if we're using pictures, I'll do it for 65,000 NGN.
Your job is guaranteed to come out well, I'm a Graphics Designer with background in Architecture.
OK, message me with samples of your previous 3d building model work, thank you all,
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by jofoc21107: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lol, I just remembered someone who I contacted from this thread that was charging me almost one million to do graphic design of 6 pictures. grin grin grin grin grin

Wahala for who no sabi graphic design oooo grin
Re: I Need Good Graphics Designer by Offpoint1: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2020
jofoc21107:
Lol, I just remembered someone who I contacted from this thread that was charging me almost one million to do graphic design of 6 pictures. grin grin grin grin grin

Wahala for who no sabi graphic design oooo grin
Your job description is not for GRAPHICS DESIGNERS, but for 3D MODELS / ARCHITECTS

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Image Panda Review: Graphic Design Software / How Do I Upload And Sell Pictures On NFT / Top Five Youtube Downloaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.