Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria (32513 Views)

If I Can Do It, You Can Too – Adekunle Gold Tells Sickle Cell Survivors / Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease / BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by RPG2020(m): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Am beginning to feel this laycon is a real niggarr

You think say na puss!yni99a before

1 Like

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by victorazy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thoughtful of him.

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by slimvida(f): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
So thoughtful

4 Likes

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by Nmezor(f): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nice one of Lay lay of Laycon

4 Likes

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by teacherbim(f): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
That us my fav

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by Ahumanbeing: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
I wonder what politicians do with our oil wealth
Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by Franktom247(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
You have done more than our darling daddy has done in his 8 years (both past,present and future)

1 Like

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by tivta(m): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yet girls are doing shakara for a whole AA O+ guy like me...

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by coolsegun2002: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
SaintHilary:
>>I can't over emphasize how much I love people doing big things behind the scenes without making a fuss about it.

>>Nice one G

He ddnt even post it on his page...if na other people, they will snap picture, pack like 20 cameras, hold press conference....

4 Likes

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Weldone Laycon cool

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by lexxxino(m): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Huge respect man......

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Am beginning to feel this laycon is a real niggarr

Don't be an impostor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by lathrowinger: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
I voted him, and I had never voted for anything in Nigeria before, that happen to be my first vote ever. then later, I keep asking myself what has come over. Luckily for him he won... God, am so happy right now. May God continue to bless you... Laycon omo Ologo

6 Likes

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by Euegene100001: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Only real people can do this
Damikjay:
An icon I stand, but this guy is strange, he does thing without posting it on social media.
This is wat we call sacrificial giving, nobody knows until the group itself published it.
Kudos to him and his management

4 Likes

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by Decentdave(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
praiseneo:
He didn’t even mention it
If na bobrisky give you 5 Naira
Buhari sef go hear
mad ooo

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
Godchosen001:
Nice one, the previous winner lavish her own money on butt and boobs surgery grin
It is called investment grin
Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by Gordieshegz(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
thesicilian:
Good one laycon. How I wish people with sickle cell traits would just stop marrying one another to reduce this burden of Sickle cell on the society.

If they can stop giving birth and start adopting children, SCD shouldn't stop lovers from getting married.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by Ebenezer202I: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
QuinieR:
Yes oo,my boy be making us proud My shoulder pad right now grin
hi are you the one on dp? I'd like us to have some talk
Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by QuinieR(f): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
hi are you the one on dp?
I'd like us to have some talk
@bolded,very funny grin
Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by emperor863(m): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Godchosen001:
Nice one, the previous winner lavish her own money on butt and boobs surgery grin

Yes na. She took care of her workshop. If na you nko?

1 Like

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by Ktunzmusic: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRMSHyYVAFI
Nice work Laycon. Keep it up. greater heights.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by TinyHacker: 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
lathrowinger:
I voted him, and I had never voted for anything in Nigeria before, that happen to be my first vote ever. then later, I keep asking myself what has come over. Luckily for him he won... God, am so happy right now. May God continue to bless you... Laycon omo Ologo
and youre not even ashamed.
do you know what they gave laycon is not up to 2% of what they made from all the mumu people that voted?
stupid youth angry
*spits*

1 Like

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by lathrowinger: 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
TinyHacker:

and youre not even ashamed.
do you know what they gave laycon is not up to 2% of what they made from all the mumu people that voted?
stupid youth angry
*spits*

But why the thing pain u. Na your papa money o...

1 Like

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by WrittyWritter(f): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Gud one laycon..if it was some people dey would have announced it.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by Ebenezer202I: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
QuinieR:
@bolded,very funny grin
how's it funny anyway can we communicate via mails?

1 Like

Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by bisoloye(f): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=tfash96 post=95389731]shut up if u no sabi anything.. When you no get data to dey online on twitter and IG how u go come sabi.. Ur 10mb wey mtn dey dash u u dey use read nairaland news.. U think say na everything dem go dey post for u on nairaland [/kquote]guy you are indaboski icon o
Re: Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria by tfash96(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=bisoloye post=95437682][/quote]yeah icon for life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Boma Celebrates His Relocation From Lagos Mainland To Lagos Island / Bisola Performs At 2018 AMVCA (Photos) / Timaya Show Off His Cute Son In New Adorable Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.