Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Sanwo Olu Is An IPOB Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo Olu Is An IPOB Member (491 Views)

Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo Olu Is An IPOB Member by Superjazz: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
I think sanwo Olu admitting to the CNN interview that soldiers were behind lekki shootings is very very wrong and a great offense against the Nigerian constitution on,he should resign immediately.sanwo Olu had joined ipob camp and he should be banished from yoruba land yorubas don't behave that way,and tinubu is the only loyal yoruba man Nigeria had ever seen.
sanwo Olu is an ipobian fellow Nigerians do you agree with me?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Is An IPOB Member by SoBright101: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They operates mostly in the midnight. They have no resting time until they are able to convince their oppressors.

Superjazz:
I think sanwo Olu admitting to the CNN interview that soldiers were behind lekki shootings is very very wrong and a great offense against the Nigerian constitution on,he should resign immediately.sanwo Olu had joined ipob camp and he should be banished from yoruba land yorubas don't behave that way,and tinubu is the only loyal yoruba man Nigeria had ever seen.
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo Olu Is An IPOB Member by yarimo(m): 12:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Superjazz:
cheesy
what is this one saying ? is like you are this nigga abi ? just asking for a friend

Re: Sanwo Olu Is An IPOB Member by chamboy(m): 12:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Se are re ya sa.
Re: Sanwo Olu Is An IPOB Member by ivolt: 12:21am On Oct 27, 2020
Go watch the interview gain. Show us were Sanwo olu confirmed a "massacre". Shooting is not massacre.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Is An IPOB Member by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:21am On Oct 27, 2020
Shooting is different from massacre
Re: Sanwo Olu Is An IPOB Member by kayusely70(m): 4:27am On Oct 27, 2020
Hmmmm I Dey Laugh ooo
Re: Sanwo Olu Is An IPOB Member by Superjazz: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
SoBright101:
Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They operates mostly in the midnight. They have no resting time until they are able to convince their oppressors.

copy and paste grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo Olu Is An IPOB Member by SoBright101: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
You are right. Any problem?

Superjazz:

copy and paste grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Biden Team Announces First Steps In Transition Plan / CHRISTMAS: Don't Come Back Home, FG To Nigerians Abroad / Zoning Controversy: You Can’t Bar Anyone From Contesting In 2023 – Prof. Osunbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.