Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

CHRISTMAS: Don't Come Back Home, FG To Nigerians Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CHRISTMAS: Don't Come Back Home, FG To Nigerians Abroad (493 Views)

BREAKING] Coronavirus: Stay At Home, FG Tells Public Servants / Stay At Home - FG Advises Senior Citizens As Coronavirus Spreads Worldwide / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHRISTMAS: Don't Come Back Home, FG To Nigerians Abroad by WazobiaNEWS(f): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
CHRISTMAS: Don't Come Back Home, FG To Nigerians Abroad, Also ban all Christmas carol and new year's eve across the country.

Amid the COVID 19, the Federal Government of Nigeria has warned Nigerians abroad to stay away from Nigeria for now, asking them to remain wherever they are, while extending the ban on Christmas carol and New Year eve gathering across the Nation

Read https://afrinotes.com/christmas-please-dont-come-back-home-fg-to-nigerians-abroad/

ENJOY
Re: CHRISTMAS: Don't Come Back Home, FG To Nigerians Abroad by phorget(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
But them get time to campaign and conduct elections.

Instead of the government to tell them that Nigeria is not safe they are now using covid as an excuse.
Re: CHRISTMAS: Don't Come Back Home, FG To Nigerians Abroad by madmohamed(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
WazobiaNEWS:
CHRISTMAS: Don't Come Back Home, FG To Nigerians Abroad, Also ban all Christmas carol and new year's eve across the country.

Read https://afrinotes.com/christmas-please-dont-come-back-home-fg-to-nigerians-abroad/

ENJOY
the government is mad say by me. I'm coming back home nothing will happen nonsense
Re: CHRISTMAS: Don't Come Back Home, FG To Nigerians Abroad by WazobiaNEWS(f): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Lol

Save Dear

madmohamed:
the government is mad say by me. I'm coming back home nothing will happen nonsense
Re: CHRISTMAS: Don't Come Back Home, FG To Nigerians Abroad by madmohamed(m): 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
WazobiaNEWS:
Lol

Save Dear

your too beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

First Lagos By-election Result Emerges / Odeshi/selina, Have You Used It, Tested It Or Has It Saved You Before? / With Panties Of Many Colors Young Okupe Poses Both Spiritual And Legal Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.