Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 26th October 2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 26th October 2020 (364 Views)

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 13th February 2021 / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 26th October 2020 by Hillard: 2:18am On Oct 27, 2020
AN EXTRACT FROM MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S BROADCAST OF THE 26TH OCTOBER 2020
Compiled by
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)
Edited by
Nwada Emmanuel Chisom (Ada Biafra )
1. An opening prayer said by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
2. I am the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) the greatest mass movement on earth.
3. In the same vein the Director of Radio Biafra and Television.
4. We are live, we are direct, mankind is bearing us witness and Chukwu Okike Abhiama is Presiding.
5. We have conducted an investigation to find out that the police man that fired the shot was a Fulani supporter of APC and we immediately thought them a lesson.
6. The Governors we have in the government house are bunch of fools.
7. Britain is sending another troop to Biafraland to start another genocide. they did not send them to Sokoto, Britian wants to secure the oil and gas at all cost.
8. Fulani, this army you are sending to Biafraland they will die there, write it down, then Nigeria will have no army.
9. You think you have a Governor in Biafraland, all your governors are rabbits.
10. When was the last time you heard that all the Governors travelled together to Abuja? They never invite them together. they always invite them one by one so they can lie to them.
11. Ask yourself how did IPOB as small as we are without any support managed to be the greatest movement in the whole world.
12. Write it down, this Nigerian army will die write it down. You are bringing your army to a sudden death.
13. Britain wanted to create a large country in which they will use to control Africa and that is why they created Nigeria.
14. You people are in a mess, absolutley mess. Tell me why your Governors should be in a competition, a war they will never win.
15. May God bless Chinua Achebe, even in the book "things fall apart" igbo man treachery is right there looking at you in the face.
16. Igbo man is natural Saboteur, anyday they get upset they will ran to the fulani and spill the beans.
17. Her name is Uchenna Okafor, she is our Twitter head. shey will make sure everyone is twitting, because Fulanis are coming into our land and they will kill us, so we need to make sure the whole world hears about it.
18. Nigeria government has sent 3000 men into our land to start the killing and they are in a hurry.
19. We must all be on Twitter. Nigeria, BBC and CNN tried to swing the narrative but once the world saw the video of the LIVE killings, the world will understand what actually happened.
20. Britain will help the Fulani take over our land, and they will do it In broad daylight. Yoruba media will not cover it, not even BBC.
21. When this army comes they will start killing us, and Myetti Allah will take over our land and start raping our mothers and sisters.
22. Osuji an igbo man is there at ICC but he went and collected money.
23. Nobody will report the killings that is about to happen in Biafraland.
24. Do you know that had it been that this protest has started from igboland your Governors will start panicking and Fulani has now understood how the mind of an igbo man function.
25. Somebody has been shot dead at Abakaliki and you will not hear it tomorrow.
26. That same Revolution we pioneered is now sweeping around Nigeria.
27. Despite our population, the world has still not recognized Biafra genocide and the killings they perpetuated in our land.
28. Because of the sales of slave, God cursed the Biafrans and God said I will scatter you all around the world and I will curse you to fight each other.
29. Britain took all our history and destroy all of them, when our father asked them where is our history they said we have no history.
30. Go and listen to our 2015 atonement prayers, that is why some of you still remain IPOB members today.
31. Ask your governors that asked them to come what was their intentions. why are the same army not deployed to the north and the South? Why only in Biafraland?.
32. They will kill a lot of people but we are going to kill all of them. I want you all to see the hand of Elohim in our land.
33. Biafra will stand, and even black Americans will be coming live in Biafraland. And that bloated pig, I want him to be brought to me and I will use a pin to open that his stomach.
34. From tomorrow, they will come Into our land and our own men will now take over.
35. The British got information that Ojukwu Went with Gowon to Aburi and they had to inform Gowon to refuse.
36. If Gowon is honest as he claims to be let him publish the Aburi papers, the whole world wants to see and read Aburi papers.
37. Britain have now adviced Nigeria to move their army into Biafraland because they know we are almost close to victory.
39. Just do as you are told, Biafra is as closer than you can ever imagine.
40. Our people should be prepared, the army is coming. They have played their racial card, but at the end we shall win.
Compiled by
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)
Edited by
Nwada Emmanuel Chisom (Ada Biafra )

Re: Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 26th October 2020 by gidgiddy: 2:35am On Oct 27, 2020
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Obiano Invites Special Military Squad Into Anambra To Help In Security / Buhari And Osinbajo Are Men Of Integrity - Laolu Akande / My Decision Brought Great Peace, Love To Nigeria – Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.