Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Sex Machine - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sex Machine (345 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Machine by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 27, 2020
A sex machine was created and brought to nigeria for testing between an igbo.yoruba.hausa and calaber woman
the first to enter was the hausa woman after 33 seconds she came outside and said kai walai e sweet
the second was an igbo woman after 1hour 34 minute she came outside and say my nnai uma try
the third was the yoruba woman after 2hours she came outside and said esheo
the 4th was a calabar woman she lasted up to 11hours without coming out but the people waited another 2hours but she was still in
so they decided to go in and check if the machine had killed when they get inside the woman was seen chasing the machine up and down saying
"come here jor who wan kill? you tell me say your battery dey low but you still they run"
HAVE FUN FOLLOW ME UP FOR MORE

(1) (Reply)

South African Policeman Got Beaten By Taxi Driver / Nigeria Biscuit Is Now 150 Naira / 10 Million To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.