Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

10 Million To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Million To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa (346 Views)

CS TIPS!! On How To Remain Poor Forever (see List) / Whats Will You Do If Given 10 Million Naira In 2019 - Spiritman Comedy / They Spent 30 Million To Treat Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Million To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa by XperienceNaija: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
If you are to make a choice between collecting 10 Million Naira to remain in Nigeria or a Canadian Visa, which would you prefer?
Watch the response of some Nigerians. If it is you what will you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_QdHj95Vb4

cc. lalasticlala
Re: 10 Million To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
10MILLION IS LIKE 25K CAD
YOU CAN MAKE THAT JUST WASHING PLATES AND CLOTHS UNDER 2 YEARS.
NOW YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO SETTLE LEGALLY IF YOU MARRY
YOU CAN ALSO START AN UNDERGRADUATE STUDY WITH GOVT SCHOLARSHIP
YOU GET GOOD HEALTH SECTOR
YOU GET GOOD FOOD, CLEAN WATER AND CONDUCIVE ENVIRONS
LAST YOU WILL NOT BE INDICTED FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR SOCIETY.
CHOOSE YOUR FATE WISELY SO THEY SAY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Smh

Rubbish thread
Re: 10 Million To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nonsense thread
Re: 10 Million To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa by TarOrfeeek: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Even for N300

I will choose relocation.

Fulanis have destroyed this country. Nigeria used to be so manageable.

But now, the whole place is like a preparation for hell fire.
Re: 10 Million To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa by airminem(f): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Aba kyari again has contributed negetively to finish the country more home & abroad. Choose wisely!! sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Million To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa by Promotions: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
10m I'll stay back in Nigeria and set up a business or two that will give me more than that annually..I'll live a decent and happy life here in Nigeria with that, I won't travel anywhere to wash plate, I'll rather be a king at home than a servant abroad, when I'm traveling out or relocating out it should be something good and promising or even something I can't get at home.. (my view o)

(1) (Reply)

Father Christmas Creates Tantrum At Lotto Centre After Finding Out That He Lost / Don't Watch If You Can't Hold Your Laugh, How Can A Girl Reject A Car? / Britain's Got Talent Watch With Friends Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.