Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) (26164 Views)

Tanker Explosion At Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pictures, Video) / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by tfash96(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2020
Nnkan ti se Lagos lọdun yi
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Too bad Lagos and explosion
5 and 6
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by chival(f): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Many Nigerians don't seem to know the first thing about safety. We love to gather in crowds whenever there is some sort of disaster as if that's the venue of the latest entertainment hub, not minding the risk to life and limb. Should there be a second explosion, those bystanders will be goners.
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by illicit(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Explosions is why I don't like to live in Lagos....
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by Basicend: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2020
I stay in Ogba, and from the 1st day I saw that station sited there I knew soonest it will cause calamities.

For God sake how can you site a filling station amid a very dense and close residential axis.

From left to right or front to back, that station is surrounded by residential buildings, yet the siting of that station was granted by housing authorities?

Very terrible country we are living in.

Secondly, that road is very tiny, and you can imagine the kind of congestion this thing causes sometime.

It's a shame.
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by friday2011(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2020
Na wa, people still use kerosene?
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2020
2020 abeg come and be going
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
EndTanker explosion Now angry
asin ehh, lost to the owner, even the workers, attenders Don lose their work. na only God know what new we go read tomorrow.
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by kbright911(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2020
amaodu:
A filling station at Ajayi Road, Ogba in Lagos is currently on fire, Odunews.com reports.
In the early hours of Tuesday morning,

Yerevan Oil situated on Ajayi road in Ogba gut fire as a result of kerosene explosion.

When Odunews.com reporter got to the scene, Fire Fighters had already arrived to quench the burning fire. However, as at when filing this report, efforts are still ongoing to calm the situation.

Investigation reveals that the fire emanated from a kerosene tanker offloading at the filling station. Fortunately for them, the fire never extended to the petrol compartment, which is the reason for the minimised damage.

A few shops and Transformer serving the neighbourhood were greatly impacted.

The Lagos State Fire Service arrived in proper time and they currently managing the situation.

https://twitter.com/OduNewsNG/status/1320966716378255360

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lUfO06lVfw

No shops were affected, you bloggers should stop spreading false informations.
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by Butoneday2(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Boko Haram
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2020
Those people wey their transformer burn should forget about light again this year.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by mejai(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Gazzuzz, Ogba...... We at Nairaland hope you dey safe?
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by Daddy46: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
adonisuwa:
shut up there. What is end time? You never tire for all this stories. The problem with the like of you is you just swallow anything you are told.
I weak
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Another sad news on top of another...
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by gwama2: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
CRUDE OIL, is a curse for Naija. cool cool cool
Re: Tanker Explosion At A Filling Station In Ogba (Video) by ThatReporterz: 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Lagos and explosion

Remember in 2018 one Thursday morning like Sermons that when I enter lagos go run some dope shit
After running the dope shit business
My intention was to return back that very Thursday evening

Unfortunately i started receiving calls from momsy and sisters that i should not leave lagos o that they heard about the tanker explosion..damnnn. those baby girls were scared

But I just have to respect them and I went to spend my money on some gadmnnn hotel at osoloway for the night
I wasn't scared though because am a real niggarr but i just have to respect them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi / BRT Bus On Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) / lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.