Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

This Country May Never Change For Good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Country May Never Change For Good (220 Views)

Momodu To Ayo Fayose: Let Us Accept We Have Failed This Country / Attacks On Fulani In South West, The Country May Be In Flames, ACF Warns / Those Who Feel They Have Another Country May Choose To Go – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Country May Never Change For Good by nabiz(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2020
Do you know that after the endsars protest police and army still collect money from the motorist. I travel from owere to Abuja yesterday and notice that 80% of police and soldiers on the highway still extort money from the motorist. It seem that this guys pay commission to oga at the top. Does it means that police cannot send a patrol to monitor the activities of these men. Pls share your experience
Re: This Country May Never Change For Good by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2020
This country will never change. If it will change it can never be peacefully.

B4 u all go godly and religious on me. Mention one country in the world that changed for the better peacefully. They all fought for change, they didn't do that by praying without action.

B4 we call God to help us. Lets help ourselves.
Re: This Country May Never Change For Good by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2020
grin.... change yourself first ! grin grin grin

Stop all the mugus wey you de do !
Re: This Country May Never Change For Good by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Nigeria is gone for good

1 Like

Re: This Country May Never Change For Good by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2020
nabiz:
Do you know that after the endsars protest police and army still collect money from the motorist. I travel from owere to Abuja yesterday and notice that 80% of police and soldiers on the highway still extort money from the motorist. It seem that this guys pay commission to oga at the top. Does it means that police cannot send a patrol to monitor the activities of these men. Pls share your experience
.......And you never take pictures or videos of any of those criminal activities ? Shebi the IGP talk say make you take pictures or videos ? Why you no try at least take a single picture even from a far distance ?

Re: This Country May Never Change For Good by nabiz(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2020
Supermugu:
.......And you never take pictures or videos of any of those criminal activities ? Shebi the IGP talk say make you take pictures or videos ? Why you no try at least take a single picture even from a far distance ?
me take picture? Bros na so you hate me reach.
IGP no need pictures. Let him just enter bus like a passenger without uniform from Abuja to imo state, believe you me he will be shocked. That is if they are not paying him daily commissions

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Palliatives: I Forgive My Accusers – Minister / How European Powers Impoverished Africa With Bad Leaders ( Video) / Balarabe Musa, Nigeria's Consistent Progressive Dies At 84

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.