Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

COVID-19 Palliatives: I Forgive My Accusers – Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Palliatives: I Forgive My Accusers – Minister (206 Views)

₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors / Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ / COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Palliatives: I Forgive My Accusers – Minister by ThatReporterz: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2020
Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Umar-Faruk, says she has forgiven those who accused her of hiding COVID-19 palliatives meant for the poor.

She stated this while fielding questions from journalists in Gusau on Monday in Gusau.

“I am aware many people have made various spurious allegations and accusations against my person and my ministry over the way we distributed Federal Government palliatives to cushion the effect of COVID-19.

“I have always said I am carrying out my duties and responsibilities to the best of my ability and with fairness to all parts of the country. “Now that they have realized their mistakes, l will only pray to God to forgive us all,” she maintained.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the minister had earlier paid homage to the Emir of Gusau, Alhaji Ibrahim Bello, where the monarch appealed to the federal government to take second look at the security situation in the state.

“The federal government should support the state in opening more access roads to expose the hideouts of criminal elements and give security operatives easier access to counter all terrorists.

“We should also be considered for more federal appointments because currently, we only have one federal permanent secretary. “I want to assure you that we will continue to support all federal government programmes geared towards improving the wellbeing of the people,” the emir said.

NAN

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/covid-19-palliatives-i-forgive-my-accusers-minister/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: I Forgive My Accusers – Minister by vastolord4(m): 7:06am On Oct 28, 2020
Forgive yourself first...
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: I Forgive My Accusers – Minister by yanabasee(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2020
What about the home school feeding scam? Who is she forgiving?
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: I Forgive My Accusers – Minister by Oblongata: 7:13am On Oct 28, 2020
Ogbeni your incompetence ensured the palliatives were not distributed accordingly...
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: I Forgive My Accusers – Minister by MAGG0T(m): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2020
undecided

Where's that woman that claimed she fed students during the lockdown with billions of Naira, U all will shameless rot in jail by the end of this tenure, 2geda with that animal that calls himself Mr integrity. .
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: I Forgive My Accusers – Minister by Mynd44: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2020

(1)

How European Powers Impoverished Africa With Bad Leaders ( Video) / SELF Con Or Mini Flat Urgently Needed In Lagos. / Nigeria's Power Generation Reaches Historic 5,459MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.