Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (62959 Views)

Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed / Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) / "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Ayokequeen(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
KingAzubuike:
There's nothing like God here. That's obviously a stray bullet. they do less damage as their velocity has been greatly reduced
Why are these people thinking with their foot? That long bullet entered someone's head completely and the person survived it for 5 days and here you are saying it's a stray bullet. Do you know how many people the same stray bullets have killed irrespective of the bullet velocity? Maybe you should expect one in your head too and let's see how the velocity will save you. Ódé!

1 Like

Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by salt1: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Brandonx:
Wow this can only be God.
But which one is "If u Don’t believe in this God I Pity you he sew my family" what is SEW? undecided

He sew her family through! With needle and thread
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Notatribalist(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
zangaozanga:
When your time never reach to die absolutely nothing can kill you
Those ones when soldiers kill for lekki their time do reach?
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by harmony75: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
what a mighty God we serve.. congrats favour �❤
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by benjamina96: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
what a wow! Lucky girl. God did came through for her.
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Vicdgreat556(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nor be only exam person dey cheat oo.. this girl don cheat death o..d oga patapata of dem all..
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by bizhop01: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Facebook fake news
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nimrah: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by magzey: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
zangaozanga:
That's very correct ,God is Able to do all things.
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Aguilar(m): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
oluwa oh
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

See the above comments of most nairaland members
I dey shame for una....most of you attributing her being alive to God

Let me tell you all a secret a person's chances of surviving a bullet in da head
depend on the areas of the head that are struck by the bullet and the velocity of the bullet

I know you're a smart dude!

Well, my own angle is different: how did the bullet fucking get there?

I'm shocked everyone's not asking this question. A bullet in the head is not like a tooth cavity or a frickin' broken toenail or something.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by seborrhic: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Picture shows supposed side of penetration was on the left. Xray shows bullet lodged on the right. Something sounds off about this story.
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by dalass(f): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
TheCork:

sweeery i beg forget the ugly babe jorr. she ugly...her head looooklike bullet grin grin grin grin grin
..please describe yor body & are u lightskin & do u were mini sket & please can u cook n clean? cheesy

Did I advertise for the post of housemaid

Honeeeyyy... You wicked oh.The babe no ugly. Bullet redesigned her head.
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Cognitivedisson(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Romans 2:11. For God is impartial. It was just not time for her to die.
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
seborrhic:
Picture shows supposed side of penetration was on the left.
Xray shows bullet lodged on the right.
Something sounds off about this story.

If den x-ray am from the other side nko?

Is that not a possibility?
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Rebuke:

Smh
shake ur kidney join
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Bonnyegg: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
It can only be God
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by weslay: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Let me tell you all a secret a person's chances of surviving a bullet in da head
depend on the areas of the head that are struck by the bullet and the velocity of the bullet

My Niggarrr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by gredenco1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
She is my junior colleague... Ebonyi state university Abakaliki.. Medlab 300level..
Thank God for keeping her alive
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by onecc(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Who is like God nobody, all thanks to YOU ALMIGHTY GOD YOU ARE THE BEST.
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nice fight girl, nice fight. Get better soon.... cool
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by chocboi78(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
me trying to figure why this God didn't save the scores that died during the unrest in Nigeria but choose to save only her
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by okonyia(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thank God. This is awesome
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by VanDerWaalforces: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Wow! This can only be God. What a mighty God we serve!
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by prigoz(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
zangaozanga:
I concur
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Where are Nairaland atheists please. This is one of wonders of The Almighty
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by liveyourlife007(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thank God for sparing your Life. you are going places dear.
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
You will not Understand or Comprehend the Goodness, Greatness and Mercifulness of the MY PRECIOUS DADDY, until you are Hit by Something beyond your Imaginations..

That's the Mercifulness Nature of My Daddy, the ALMIGHTY CREATOR at work..

This Lady is Practically given a Second Chance at Life..
Don't take it for Granted! Use it to Glorify The Name of My Daddy!

Thank You DADDY!!!
What happens to other people killed on gun shoot all over Nigeria why is this your PRECIOUS DADDY allowing the bullet to kill them
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Who shoot her her?where?when?
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Twizzy30(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

as in i tire for Nigerians. Cant even thank the doctors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? / Tracy Kiss, Bodybuilder Drinks Semen Regularly To Ward Off Coronavirus (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.