Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (62957 Views)

Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed / Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) / "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by laivwire(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
The bullet deflected and missed her brain. She's lucky. 1 inch upwards and she'll be dead or a become a vegetable.
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Emoney08: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by emmyrate1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
robosky02:
angry

Was she at the laki toll gate?

Who shot her?

What is written on the bullet?

Can she talk to Nigerians ?

Perhaps its just a domestic accident
domestic accident? Do u know what domestic accident? Like her family mistakenly shot on her?.
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by emmyrate1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

See the above comments of most nairaland members
I dey shame for una....most of you attributing her being alive to God

Let me tell you all a secret a person's chances of surviving a bullet in da head
depend on the areas of the head that are struck by the bullet and the velocity of the bullet
I was thinking u have something upstairs when u wanted to canter some of the comment but alas I was disappointed by Ur comments. Daft
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by rossroil(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
Brandonx:
Wow this can only be God.
But which one is "If u Don’t believe in this God I Pity you he sew my family" what is SEW? undecided
[center]
Brandonx:
But which one is "If u Don’t believe in this God I Pity you he sew my family" what is SEW? undecided
[/center]
Brandonx:
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by joelala(m): 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Same God that watched 156 passengers DANA AIR all crashed and died in 2012, on a sunday. amongst them were pastors and many Christians including infants and a whole family of 9 returning from church...same God that watched young catholic girls explode by bomb blast on a Sunday at abule ado....If that is the God you serve and worship, well i'm sorry, i'm better off as an atheist, and not depending on some wicked and powerless skydaddy for protection.

ignis:
She's a living testimony.... Only God can do this...

Atheists can you see proof that God exist?
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by phorget(m): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Let me tell you all a secret a person's chances of surviving a bullet in da head
depend on the areas of the head that are struck by the bullet and the velocity of the bullet

Wehdone scientist but do remember that people do die by mere stumbling their leg on a stone talk more of a bullet in the skull.
Please do have a place in your heart to believe in miracles when God is at work.
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by mt77: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thank God for preserving the young lady. There are acts you would see, and know that could only be God's intervention. Praise. God for his mercy
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by lightwind(m): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
You guys should take a chill pill please. Can't you guys thank the Doctors that operated her? and take a chill on this thank GOD thank God... Black Africans with God God eh smh. I just tire
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Dearlord(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
This one no go school well, weten be SEW?
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
joelala:
Same God that watched 156 passengers DANA AIR all crashed and died in 2012, on a sunday. amongst them were pastors and many Christians including infants and a whole family of 9 returning from church...same God that watched young catholic girls explode by bomb blast on a Sunday at abule ado....If that is the God you serve and worship, well i'm sorry, i'm better off as an atheist, and not depending on some wicked and powerless skydaddy for protection.

Same God that gave you life.... While others were willing to pay any amount to stay alive

Yet the doctor said sorry they lost them

1 Like

Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by DonroxyII: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

People are talking God, you are talking Science ... grin .. God redirect the velocity of the bullet to hit non critical points ... shikena !! oya talk again na cheesy
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Tonylyte:
This is heart breaking. Get well soon bro.
A lady not bro
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by smartchi0052: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
The girl in this picture is my course mate student of medical laboratory science Ebonyi state University.
She is a 300level student by name is Barbie , she was hit by a stray bullet last week Wednesday during #Endsars protest in Ebonyi state
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 12:19am On Oct 28, 2020
smartchi0052:
The girl in this picture is my course mate student of medical laboratory science Ebonyi state University.
She is a 300level student by name is Barbie , she was hit by a stray bullet last week Wednesday during #Endsars protest in Ebonyi state

Her name is Favour Grey not Barbie
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by olisaEze(m): 1:02am On Oct 28, 2020
Tonylyte:
This is heart breaking. Get well soon bro.

It’s like ur phone screen has cataract, which one be "bro" for dis mata?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by ddeola: 2:14am On Oct 28, 2020
It can only be God
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Damicares(f): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

In all slaw, it's still God's doing.
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by charlsecy(m): 1:23am On Oct 29, 2020
ignis:
Atheists can you see proof that God exist?
I am not an atheist, but how does this directly prove GOD's existence?
Re: Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Wonderful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? / What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.