Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists (47596 Views)

Security Personnel Turned Their Guns At Me - Fubara / Lagos Policemen Lament Non-payment Of Election Duty Allowances / Lagos Policemen In Fear Over CP Alleged Fight Back, Hand-pick Posting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by BarrElChapo(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
Oh my God

Yes denrele ?
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by Slurity(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2020
Augustenite:

And you are the leader of the crazy people.
I am just a farmer but with a different way of reasoning
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
see some mumu idiots supporting the animals act of defense.
is that how to defend yourself in public?

pointing guns at unarmed people passing and if by mistake or intentional, they shoot innocent people, Una go still come here come argue say na accidental discharge?

pointing guns at people in public is risky and unprofessional.

Nigeria police will never learn, until every burst within 2 seconds.

I just pray no form of riot gets triggered by this.

bastard animals.
don't mind those efulefu's supporting them!!and when they mistankly shot any civilian now!!they will be the first people typing rest in peace!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by Slurity(m): 10:44am On Oct 27, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Lol but why u come dey cry sir?? Why the tin dey pain u like this nah make me understand u sir grin hoodlums are on their way we don call thier emergency number already
I only joke when I need to laugh, I don't have time for your rant
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by Sarmiz24(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2020
Slurity:
I only joke when I need to laugh, I don't have time for your rant
Lol ain’t no joke bruh, wait until hoodlums pull in an SUV bills on MC cheesy
The problem is when police start brutalizing the people them say na corrupt officers but when people retaliate them say we are obstructing their duty funny people everywhere grin
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by nyiamfrank: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2020
Stupid media activism. we don't know....we don't know ......we don't know, then what are you reporting? the police have access to information which you do not have access to. do your job by facts finding but you com here to report rubbish.
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by DenreleDave(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2020
BarrElChapo:

Yes denrele ?

Yes.. Chapo
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2020
Lifestone:
This is a simple security measure i believe to protect their Barrack. We must not trgger another set of crisis.
It's a senseless measure dear. The crisis is essentially over. Baracks they couldn't protect while it was on can't be what they are blocking flow of traffic at this point, denying citizens their right of movement. This is same as protesters also blocking roads.
We shouldn't give reasons for their actions. It's condemnable.
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
don't mind those efulefu's supporting them!!and when they mistankly shot any civilian now!!they will be the first people typing rest in peace!!

walahai, I tire for some people.

instead make dem use their brains to think, dem go just come here dey post trash.

I hail u, bossman.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by raphy(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2020
i know that area well .when I de go baba ijebu office go collect bet win facing the police barrack ..them de fear..even at ago palace way they where scared too but later open the road. if someone want to attack them they will pass from there back yard.let them just go and sit down ..there time is over to block road .

I go soon dye my hair brown n black and see which bastard officer will stop me on the way.

stupid police
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

walahai, I tire for some people.

instead make dem use their brains to think, dem go just come here dey post trash.

I hail u, bossma.
I swear sometimes we're the problem of selves

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by maxzzo1(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2020
Why is Nigeria Police so unprofessional?
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2020
Relocating far away from Lagos is one of the best and life changing decisions I ever made...

There is absolutely nothing truly normal about living and working in that overpopulated place!!! Smh.
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by Whois(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Please / abeg someone in authority should deploy sensible security agents to that (Area C police station) Ojuelegba/barracks/Tejuosho and (shitta) stadium/akerele axis. The areas I mentioned are hot zones. The shooting in these areas have been going on day and night for about 3 weeks now. The security agent there are provocating the hoodlums and vice versa. I was there live and I saw innocent people got shoot. Some people even said some sars men are still around there treating people going their way undecided lipsrsealed.
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Does the police understand the meaning of the word brutality
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by Whois(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2020
jaxxy:
Does the police understand the meaning of the word brutality

They forget people are watching

Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by Germi9: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2020
they obviously got a tipoff
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by successking401(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Covernner:
DO YOU NEED MORE CLIENT OR CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR BUSINESS ??

The best way to do that is to take your business online by applying Digital Marketing.

I am a Professional Digital Marketer who can help you take your business online regardless of the kind of Product you sell or Service you render.
One of the way we can help your business is by creating High definition Advert Video which is going to portray your business, then we make use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube paid Advertisement to make a Targeted Marketing to potential buyers.

Also if you want to make money by owning a YouTube channel or you already have a YouTube channel and you need someone to help you manage it. I can help you with all those.

Kindly contact me by Call or send me a WhatsApp Message via the number below
0 8 1 89 7 28 3 48
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by obyrich(m): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Lifestone:
This is a simple security measure i believe to protect their Barrack. We must not trgger another set of crisis.
What is wrong if there was an announcement for people to take a detour? It is things like these that create frustration and resentment in the citizens towards law enforcement officers.

The police should understand we are in a democracy. Brash actions that will frustrate people should be avoided at all times. Let's police sensibly.
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by Butoneday2(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2020
Useless things, they will never learn. #EndPoliceBrutality season two is coming up soon just watch and see, this time around is going to be more brutal for them. Ndi ara, Mad people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by CaptainFM1: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2020
My people, I beg when we finish sanitising the police, make we focus on electricity distribution companies.
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by bluefilm: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Daslim180:
I don’t know why it is so hard for me to like the NPF

Not only you.
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by NairaMaster1(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Lifestone:

Pointing guns at motorists are simple security measure?
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by dederocs(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Please we must all talk with reason, these public institutions are created for public order, so business and society can thrive...our aim is not to abolish our security agencies, but to reform them. Let us not play a part in our collective retrogression as a people. Every society has courts, stations etc, to resolve disputes and prevent crime, so investors can invest, more jobs can be created and society thrive. No investor will invest or open business in a nation of chaos...
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by AnanseK(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Charmingrascal:
They will never learn!

It is not easy to be a policeman these days. It is survival, it is who blinks first . If I was a Police man I would be ready to use my weapon. I have seen so many pictures of policemen, dead and mutilated. I have a wife and small children. I will definitely shoot to stay alive.
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by 3kay945(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2020
ecomalchemist:
If dem do anyhow, dem go still collect.

That one sure die, no be chyse.

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from low blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

Check my signature

You mean to write *High blood pressure I guess.

This is the second time I am coming across this your mistake.
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by justmondris: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lifestone:
by pointing guns at people and not explaining the reason for thier action?
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by calabardick(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
OK2NVME:
These fools will never learn .

They ought to know by now that they are no match to an angry public.

If they like provoke another riot .

What makes you think that if another riot breaks out police will remain calm again?
They will kill mercilessly and there'll be streams of blood in this country, everywhere
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by ifysimple(f): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
They are just afraid of attack.
Na so them block the front of their station and prison for Awka here.
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by Omojolaray(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Hmmmmm. I understand that it might be a measure to safeguard themselves from any planned attack but they could have gotten a banner writing the reason for such act. People will understand better that way.
una don see police finish o really banner Ko banter ni nonsense and ingredients
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by abdsamad(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Slurity:
LET POLICE DO THEIR JOB AND STOP COMPLAINING LIKE KIDS ON EVERYTHING. THERE MUST BE REASON FOR THAT ACTIONS AND YOU DON'T EXPECT THEM TO CALL EVERYONE AND START TELLING THEM THE REASONS FOR THAT BEFORE THEY TAKE ACTIONS. HOW IS THIS IS EVEN A NEWS? YOU COMPLAINED ABOUT NEGATIVES FROM POLICE AND GOVERMENT ALWAYS BUT NEVER PRAISE ANY POSITIVE FROM THEM AND YOU WANT THEM TO DO BETTER. NIGERIA IS A CRAZY COUNTRY FULL OF CRAZY PEOPLE

'There must be a reason' is the main problem with your largely good post.

There ought to be a good reason but there is often not. There ought to be a good reason for an officer to stop a car and delay the driver because he wants money. Oh wait, its because he wants money.

There's often no good reason and people are tired of it.
Re: Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists by Slurity(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
abdsamad:

'There must be a reason' is the main problem with your largely good post.

There ought to be a good reason but there is often not. There ought to be a good reason for an officer to stop a car and delay the driver because he wants money. Oh wait, its because he wants money.

There's often no good reason and people are tired of it.
To You, it may not be a good reason but those police men are not foolish and its not mentioned in the post that they are requesting for money. So, go with your evil assumption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London / Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja / Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.