Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 (4691 Views)

APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by Righton: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2011
Zechy09:

I live in the part of the world where objective criticism has to do with hailing what has been rightly done and condemning what was done in a wrong way,  Immediately i read the first analysis, I just found out it was a cheap attempt at condemning GEJ,  Don't get me wrong cos I am not an apologist for GEJ but I still know what is good/bad. I just saw someone put a blind eye on everything right about GEJ's manifesto and decided to CLAIM every solution from BUHARI is better.  For those that are not completely blinded by BB ticket, i will ask- Buhari commands so much respect in the north and he is an elder statesman, has he ever used his influence to settle religious crisis in the north before? How has he contributed to the education of the Amajiris in the North?
Good question. Let us put the same to Jonathan. As Deputy Governor, Governor and VP, what did he contribute to making the Niger Delta peaceful, rather than suddenly becoming an internationally well known trouble spot in the world?
What is his contribution to making Bayelsa the state with the highest poverty rate per head in Nigeria?
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2011
rainbowman:

Mr 9ja man, you are obviously ignorant and ill informed, PDP is not the cause of Nigeria's problems, Akpanudoede, Olusegun Mimiko, Ibikunle Amosun, Ajimobu, Buba Marwa, Mohammed Abacha, Audu Ogbeh, Abike Sekibo, Timi Alaibe, Bello Masari, etc are all prominent members of the so called opposition who are all ex PDP members. Our Democracy is still developing and can best be described as being in its infant phase accordingly the ideologies of the political parties are not yet well developed, politicians defect to other parties at the slightest excuse particularly when it becomes apparent that the ambitions can not be achieved in that platform, rather than being patient and supporting their parties they choose to defect to other parties. In fact that BB manifesto was written long after the PDP manifesto had been written and was probably written by someone who had seen the PDP manifesto and opted to deceive the populace with lovely semantics which cannot be achieved. Please get your facts right about issues in Nigeria and take your idealistic, ideological and unrealistic write ups elsewhere. Nigeria is on the march to greatness, so you either join up or ship out.
Thank you for this great write-up.Those who stupidly feel PDP is Nigeria problem should wake up from their self induced slumber of self delusion.They use PDP as excuse knowing fully well that 90% 0f those in CPC today are from PDP and 50% of those in ACN all over the country today were also in PDP.Fools trying to deceive the wise
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Hi All

If you have noticed, I don't respond to Pro-GEJ supporters again. waste of time for me. I am concentrating on the undecided and pro-Ribadu voters, and I have won many to the BB ticket, and I mean many.

You never win with Pro-GEJ people because logic and objectivity is not the basis of their support. But one thing i have noticed is while GEJ supporters are arm chair commentators and optimist (never leave their seat to convince people to vote Jonathan) the BB foot soldiers are backing their support with action.

9ijaman,

Leave them alone, guard your precious time

No way!!! you dont need to run away,continue to bring it on!!!
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by londoner: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2011
@9ija man, thank you for at least being civil and helpful.

I just hope Nigeria makes the right decision this time. She is well and truely at a cross roads.

I honestly and whole heartedly believe Nigeria needs to rid itself of PDP.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by reindeer: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2011
Looking at the write up from the OP
it says a ''dissection of manifesto''-part 1
And that is what he has done and based on the things we have seen which can be interpreted as intentions of the contestants, a honest neurtal observer will readily agree that the BB manifesto makes more sense than that of GEJ and infact should not be compared at all.
But we know many Nigerians aren't capable of thinking based on facts placed before them, many would rather think based on ethnic and religious sentiments.If we leave all these aside then it becomes very obvious that BB out-thinks and most likely will outperform a GEJ/Sambo ticket.
I think people should just vote for BB.If these manifestoes are anything to go by,GEJ will run an unfocussed and haphazard government and BB will run a government the people need at this point of national existence.
Vote BB 2011
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by gernded(m): 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2011
NO RIGHT THINKING HUMAN WILL COMPARE MILITARY REGIME AND CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT THERE ARE MORE REASON TO THAT , BUHARE IS NOBODY TO MATCH GEJ .
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by Righton: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ozin:

Thank you for this great write-up.Those who stupidly feel PDP is Nigeria problem should wake up from their self induced slumber of self delusion.They use PDP as excuse knowing fully well that 90% 0f those in CPC today are from PDP and 50% of those in ACN all over the country today were also in PDP.Fools trying to deceive the wise
You can get your point across without invectives! who should we blame then? You
Ngige, a serving governor, was abducted and nearly killed; PDP said it was a family matter. PDP people openly advised him to give money to Uba - his godfather - as a way out
Adedibu publicly declared that he was entitled to 50% of the security vote of Oyo state while Ladoja was governor
Obasanjo and PDP chairman (Ahmadu Alli) openly sided with Adedibu
There are some people who form the core and determine the culture of a party
Obj, Anenih are in that mould. Some people at the fringe may leave, the party essentially would remain the same
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by Righton: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2011
gernded:

NO RIGHT THINKING HUMAN WILL COMPARE MILITARY REGIME AND CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT THERE ARE MORE REASON TO THAT , BUHARE IS NOBODY TO MATCH GEJ .
Maybe I am not right thinking. Tell us the achievements of Jonathan before he and Yaradua got a scholarship to the presidenncy
The leader of the Allied forces during WWII was Eisenhower. He went ahead to become 2-term US president
In countries where patriotism is valued, previous military service is a plus for those seeking political offices
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by 9ijaMan: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2011
Righton:

Maybe I am not right thinking. Tell us the achievements of Jonathan before he and Yaradua got a scholarship to the presidenncy
The leader of the Allied forces during WWII was Eisenhower. He went ahead to become 2-term US president
In countries where patriotism is valued, previous military service is a plus for those seeking political offices

You could not have put it more aptly.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by gernded(m): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2011
Dear Righton,

What do you mean by scholarship to become president and vp, with that statement Bro you are bias and can never see anything good from GEJ.

His achievement is with bayesan's and his work is limited to that state only .

We are talking of national issue and gains.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by 9ijaMan: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2011
gernded:

Dear Righton,

What do you mean by scholarship to become president and vp, with that statement Bro you are bias and can never see anything good from GEJ.

His achievement is with bayesan's and his work is limited to that state only .

We are talking of national issue and gains.

Apparently he's not alone, 'cos millions of Nigerians have equally not seen anything good from GEJ. We have asked the GEJ cronies on NL this simple questions a million times: What has GEJ done in his 12 years in government in one form or the other to deserve another chance?
As per Bayelsa, GEJ cannot point to anything specific as his achievement in that state. I lived and worked in that axis for 6 years and was around when GEJ became Bayelsa governor. He did nothing in his almost 2 years in office. The only project you'll find on ground in Bayelsa till date remains the work of Alams.
To answer your question, YES no sane person has seen anything good from GEJ!
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by reindeer: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2011
SECONDED!

9ijaMan:

Apparently he's not alone, 'cos millions of Nigerians have equally not seen anything good from GEJ. We have asked the GEJ cronies on NL this simple questions a million times: What has GEJ done in his 12 years in government in one form or the other to deserve another chance?
As per Bayelsa, GEJ cannot point to anything specific as his achievement in that state. I lived and worked in that axis for 6 years and was around when GEJ became Bayelsa governor. He did nothing in his almost 2 years in office. The only project you'll find on ground in Bayelsa till date remains the work of Alams.
To answer your question, YES no sane person has seen anything good from GEJ!
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by Babosa: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2011
The B & B manifesto has clearly well articulated programmes and by far better than the vague cliches of the G & S programme.
That is if it can be considered to be a programme at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. / See What Nigerians Did To Rochas Okorocha (hilarious Photo). / Meet Nigeria's Oldest Woman 191-yr Old Mama Esifiho(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.